pls hlp

Would blow a load over 10/10 love my women hairy

Let me suck on those sweet titties babe

Jesus christ get away

dem fukken milk duds

whip dem teats up give me a frothy milkshake

Where have your nipples gone? They are just Aerolas

Yeah dude

Get a pin and poke some holes in them, its probably just milk trapped behind thats making you look all puffy

Cut and lift weights. If you get to a point where you have abs and they're still there, see a doctor about options for removing them.

Thanks. Any specific excises that target the nips?

nip sucking

Put them in my mouth

That's gyno, only way to eliminate completely is surgery. You can reduce it significantly with breast cancer drugs like letrozole and raloxifene, ask /fraud/ thread for more info

I saw a surgical procedure on YouTube for it. I don't have the money for it though, I'm thinking of just doing a home surgery. It looks fairly simple and I don't really care much about scars.

look at those juicy fucking tits

I DIDN'T ASK TO HAVE GYNO

You can treat it dude
Stop being such a sad cunt and be proactive
I researched for two years straight and managed to reduce mine by like 70%
You faggots are just lazy as fuck and give up before yoheve even tried

Share your research pls

Letrozole or raloxifene like
Said. Letrozole will eliminate all estrogen which is what causes gyno, raloxifene specifically targets estrogen receptors in breast tissue like gyno. Google letro gyno protocol or ralox gyno reversal. Some people say it only works if your gyno is recent but I did it 7 years after mine developed with success.

Will doctors prescribe this or is it black market?

Do pushups, workout your chest in the gym, lose body fat, and cut feminine crap like soy out of your diet because it produces estrogen. Google foods that produce estrogen and cut it all out of your diet. Also, the fat in most meat helps to produce natural testosterone production in men. Stop being fucking lazy, eat like a man, and get to the gym!

Unscheduled and legal to import up to a 3 month supply into the US
Doctors won't prescribe it unless you live in some ridiculously progressive place
Works out around 1/3 the cost online for Indian pharmaceutical (strictly regulated production, on par with FDA but for India)

You're an idiot. Reducing xenoestrogens in the diet has zero effect after the tissue has formed and building pectorals won't do anything to reduce the growth. Stop parroting your stupid Veeky Forums memes and go answer some QTDDTOT because realistically that's all you're qualified to answer.

Can people like OP ever get aesthetic naturally? I'm inclined to believe "making it" is all genetic.

nice tits man, can't stop fapping

Step 1: shave off all the hair.
People who are into sissyfication don't like excessive body hair. You want to look vaguely like a chick, not like an italian chick with polycystic ovary syndrome.

It's like 80-90% genetic.

This
Dude when your body is in shape, a little extra flesh will be barely noticeable.

These are minor ignore the wankers that make up 75% of fit.

don't listen to this guy,or you will shutdown your E levels forever,just get surgery

Just do nip curls and nip-presses.

Isolated fat loss and stuff.

You're a fucking idiot. Aromatase inhibitors stop the conversion of estrogen WHILE THEY'RE ACTIVE which is 12-24 hours, this is why you use them every day for several weeks. Once the aromatase enzyme is not being suppressed you can start producing estrogen again. God you guys are fucking morons. Stop talking about shit you have no idea about you pathetic pieces of shit.

That's not how hormones work retard.

Home what??

Self performed surgery

kek'd

On a serious note OP, weight loss is the only way to lose the fet, but you cannot target your "tits" and only lose fat there.

On another note, you need to train your chest, you are supposed to have some kind of resemblance of a chest, but in your case it seems you do not have some kind of developed chest at all.

Take 100 mg of spironolactone daily and 20mg of estradiol valerate weekly.

Cut out dairy and take soy only.

You will be perfect in no time my friend

Shopped and saved

>feel bad
>go to doctor
>vitamin d low
>DHT borderline
>take 20,000u a week vit D
>3 months
>feel fine
>vit d runs out
>notice hair on legs arms, hairline receding
>hair everywhere in the bed
>maybe breasts
>between doctors

should I just .. let this happen? or should i see a doctor? I dont want to become manly but i dont want to loose my head hair

>Thanks. Any specific excises that target the nips?
nope, you can not target fat loss. By the time you are an adult your body has locked in where it stores fat.

loose weight.
work up your chest so it looks o.k. (3 sets of pushups every day. on chest days do shit loads more or whatever).
Take cold showers.

Its not fat its breast tissue
Dyel faggot

Why do you not have nipples?

>fell for the cold showers meme

This is helium bag mode

loosing hair is a side effect of too low vitamin d.
just get more and take it.

Ill give you some vitamin D bruh

By letting me suck on them bb.

>that pic

DAMN

SS+GOMAD

this

Nigga what do you mean "home surgery"
Do you mean like game of thrones when he cuts the unsullied nip off kind of home surgery?