Guys am I close to ottermode? I'm starting to lose faith. 6 months in from being a skelly, 185cm, 35kg ohp x 5...

Guys am I close to ottermode? I'm starting to lose faith. 6 months in from being a skelly, 185cm, 35kg ohp x 5, 85kg bench x 5, 95 squat x5, 110 diddy x 5

Thanks, OP!
I was feeling somewhat bad about my recent progress and lifts, but I don't anymore. It could always be much much worse.

Your bench is okay but OHP what the fuck man?
Buy micro plates or something so you can progress.

>benches 187lb
>looks like this

Are you faggots using kg ironically or someshit? I can only do 90lb and I look better than this.

Your stats are totally fucked, are you half repping the bench or something?

1/2/3/4 is a standard, in other words if you can bench 100kg's you should be able to dead lift 180 kg's.

So your bench should roughly be half your DL.

I could DL 130 and press 35 when I could only bench 50kg's.

Those 3 pictures literally all look the same.

EAT.

No way you are benching 95 for reps.
Probably half assed reps where you hardly move the weight.

I am benching 85. I typod my ohp, it is 45 tho

how about you stop taking selfies leaning on that angle you fucking autist

The press makes a little more sense now, but your diddly is so fucking strange.

Idk, nobody here in east europe's squatting > 120kg or deadlifting more than 5 10kg plates on either side, and these are the lifts the big steroid looking guys have.

Not sure what all the hate is about, probably not having a /fit approved 3pl8 squat by the time I start doing bodyweight benchpress. Whatever, sorry for trying

I just put your stats into SS, assuming your weight is 85kg's and I assumed all your lifts were for reps for 5 (Except Diddly)

What "the hate is all about" is that your bench is waaay up and all your other lifts are down. In other words your progression is strange, one lift is way ahead of where it should be while the others are all behind.

Also, for someone that benches 85 your chest looks underdeveloped. Actually there is virtually no difference between the 3 pictures you posted, if you posted in a progression thread you could say any single one of those was your starting point and any single one was your current body and nobody would be able to tell which was really which.

On top of that in 2/3 pictures you're doing that "lean back" thing that stretches your stomach and makes your abs look more defined, so you're even half repping the photos.

I would assume most people (Myself included) think you are not benching properly which is why that lift is so much higher than everything else and why your chest hasn't grown for 6 months.

nah i reckon he's leaning back slightly more in the last pic

I'm 72kg.

Also those pics are from the last month. I am just wondering how far off ottermode I am, jesus

That basically made it more uneven.

>tfw 60kg ohp x7 @ 60kg bw and 80kg bench x5
just fuck my shit up

Pissening my man. I bench 75kgx5 and my chest looks better than that. Anyhow, to answer your question you're a good bit away from it. Height/weight? It's not just the abs either, my abs are semi defined in decent lighting for instance, and yet my chest etc looks a lot leaner than yours. If I were you I would skip cutting further and just commit to a bulk.

whats a diddly?

Lol. these are my stats
>45 / 80 / 90 / 100 x5

My legs are just piss weak.

>35kg ohp x 5
>85kg bench x 5

either your ohp or bench form is shit, i'm guessing you're half repping on bench. sort your form out.

who gives a fuck about bench, honestly. if you're better at OHP then that's a good thing, every man and his dog has a decent bench but most people never get above ~50kg for OHP, they stall and never progress.

I bench 90kg (200 lbs) 3x5 after 3 months of SS and I look like I don't even lift.

Why are you standing like a faggotretard

I refuse to believe 60x7 ohp @ 60 kg bw

Most of /fit lies a lot

If you are on SS and made little or no progress ... hereĀ“s 2 reasons
1- You aint doing your sqwat properly (not deep enough). not getting your power cleans properly
2- You are not EATING enough

it looks like this man is right

i don't know what's so unbelivable about overhead pressing your body weight. Actually it kind of makes me feel better about my shitty lifts but still i can't bench 2 plates for at least 2 reps and it makes me sad because "2 plate bench" was always my dream and a goal to achieve. I don't want to get fat just for the sake of benching 225 but not being able to push it at all is more painful for my ego

Silly user, the "ottermode" people jerk over to is being a tall teenager with a pretty face, nice hair, wide shoulders and very little fat. It has nothing to do with muscular development.