>Last night
>Sext with a 8/10 over whatsapp
>Dirty talked alot
>Showed me her V
>Showed her my D
>"user, do you have time on Saturday? Didn't had sex for like 7 Months"
>Sure
>Next day
>"user, Im not the type of person for sex dates, I couldnt forgive myself if I would do it, Im searching for serious shit"
>Allmywat.jpg

Why are women like that? The gym never prepared me for this, YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME Veeky Forums

Lol willingly self cucked scrub doesn't know how girls work

I'll give you the secret to getting in any girls pants

#1 Be Chad
#2 Don't not be Chad

Otherwise you are just her second choice

>willingly self cucked

How?

Bruhs... I just got matched up with a 9/10 on tinder who's 6 years younger than me... am I being catfished? First match I ever got, and I'm still dyel as fuck.

Oh and also the person has no personal description. Please help.

When a girl is horny she'll be easier to fuck. When she's no longer horny she'll try and be more respectable. You fucked up by not going over to her house and fucking her when she was horny, but chances are she'll give you another chance, just don't fuck it up next time.

Dude she's just saying that. Don't worry go out with her and give her the D. Women do this so they can convince themselves they aren't sluts.

>>>/r9k

Your forgetting that any one can be picky and retarded to strangers over the internet. That also means you can too.

a lot of girls get off on the fantasy of slutting it up -- but when it comes to actually doing it.. not so much.

basically just operate under the assumption that anything they say on tinder/whatever is just for funsies. if something does happen, then great -- but don't expect it to.

yes

I'm going to give you and everyone the most profound piece of advice about women:

They live in the moment. They do not have the kind of long-term overriding principles and beliefs that guide your behavior. They will do whatever makes them feel something in that moment. They may regret it briefly if they think about it later, but that too will quickly dissipate. You could read your girlfriend's diary cover to cover, and you will not gain any insight into what she's thinking today. All you would see is a chronological listing of feelings with no story arc.

Consequently, you don't have to treat them with any constancy. While men will consider how they've been treated since the beginning of a relationship, women do not. Everything done in the past is quickly forgotten, and all that matters is what you've made them feel lately. You can always turn it around.

So basically any hot chick with no description a catfish?

All of my experience says otherwise famalam

>accidentally knock a girl over in HS from being an oafish retard
>see her again in uni years later with no prior interaction
>"get the fuck out of here you dick"

Variations of this x20

This nigga knows

I'm talking about relationships with women, not women who never wanted anything to do with you.

Preach brotha

>user, let's have sex
>ok
>user, i changed my mind about having sex
>ok

This is the appropriate response to female shenanigans. Don't get drawn into giving her undue attention. Just say ok and move along

just tell her OK and change the topic, then meet up with her and fuck her.

just dont get attached, women that proclaim to others and mostly to themselves "that they will not have meaningless sex" are the ones that cant control their whore instincts and went through 10+ guys before the age of 18

Hump & Dump material right there user

Damn, you are a pathetic piece of human trash. High school is over, move on

It's a bot, probably. Message her, but don't do it if she says to on KiK

Be skeptical of anyone that takes an interest in you

Whats wrong eith kik?

This. She'll fuck if you're attractive and she gets horny, but she does want a long term thing, so be considerate.