Honey

Honey.
Good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.webmd.com/allergies/features/does-honey-help-prevent-allergies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally sugar

Literally best food for getting shredded (by a bear)

Bad

I prefer "babe"

Personally, I'd say bad. It's like eating chocolate or jello. Only benefit is that it's natural and so it has some anti-oxidants or something and it's less cancerous.
Still better to use in home-made meals instead of table sugar, but you'd be better off cutting that shit off completely.

>literally sugar
>empty calories
>honey

kek

Works fine for me, now I'm bearmode.

>store bought

Useless shit

>local unpasteurized

Fucking fantastic.

sure. post routine and pics before transformation and I'll believe it

3x10 salmon catches
2x12 hibernations
4x5 hiker maulings
3x8 digging for grubs
and a 3 minute plank at the end

Only user here who gets it. Raw honey has loads of nutrients in it, and isn't filtered like everyone else's pics.

What about Leo Mauls x f

I use raw honey to cook or drink with tea sometimes. Honey is delicious man

If it's local raw, untreated honey then it's pretty great. Not only do you get the allergy prevention effects, but it's packed with anti oxidants and nutrients.

If it's the heated, filtered, pasteurized shit then it's basically just tasty sugar and should be treated as such.

>allergy prevention
That's a myth. Your digestive tract will not improve your sinus reaction.

m.webmd.com/allergies/features/does-honey-help-prevent-allergies

it's not winter bruh, I only do that when I'm bulking

In moderation. It's much sweeter than sugar, so you'll won't need to dump a 100 calories worth of empty calories into your drink.

>not winning superb owls x f
>making it

sh-shut up...

Honey is nearly identical to high fructose corn syrup; a mix of fructose and glucose. It smells nice because the bees start with flower nectar, but it's just sugar. People who hate HFCS but love honey are retards. They should have called HFCS "synthetic honey.""

kek'd

It's good before during or after working out, 90 calories of honey is'nt going to fuck your gains up unless you're doing some kind of extremo cut

I'm outta here