Sweet Release of Death

You fucking faggots! Time for another gym rage thread because the retardation we endure will long continue after our lives have ended. Stories or examples, you empty cocksuckers!
>Fags who want to do an endgame dropset and make a dumbbell graveyard with no intention of letting a single one go

Guys who do rows on top of a bench

has anyone else's gym gone full summer mode yet?

> gang of lanky curlbros is invading the gym
> stand around hooting and yelling as they take turns benching 1pl8 with a 35lb bar and 1/4 ROM
> one of them is wearing sunglasses in an indoor gym

> pajeets swarming the squat racks
> I guess it reminds them of home

> girls doing stupid bodyweight exercises on fixed benches when we have an entire floor with bodyweight equipment

all of this at 6h30am since it's the only time I'm free to lift

JUST

Girls being stared at, not glimpsed but stared at, feel uncomfortable as fuck.

And thats just the way i like it.

I intentionally try to make women uncomfortable in the weight room. I do it because i fucking hate it when women invade a male dominated hobby/sport.

I've seen this happen countless times in my life: Some guys have a common hobby, hang out together and have a great time bantering around, talking obscene about sex & and the imaginary stories of fucking 10/10's just to impress your bros (we all know they lie but its still fucking fun to listen), playing way too hard pranks to each other, farting&burping shamelessly, having stupid playfights like 12 year olds while all your bros are standing around in a circle and shouting and generally just being stupid around each other in a way only men can.

And then a hot women joins in, and suddenly all your bros tell you you're childish for doing stuff that last week they found funny as fuck and the magic is gone.

To women, all of this behaviour is retarded as fuck. That is, because it basically is.

However, i've been part of groups like this since childhood, and i seriously think that i would loose my sanity if i couldnt behave like a fucking 14 year old on a sleepover with his best friends at least once a week for 1-2 hours.

Bonding with a group of males in this way is something every man should experience in his life. And in all of these groups i was in during my lifetime (Sports as a kid, nowadays drinking and gym) all the good fun has been ruined by women joining in these groups.

if theres a (hot) female in the room, men start behaving completely different. Almost all their action is driven by the desire to impress said female.

That is why i eye rape every women that enters the locker room.

We dont want you here, fuck off.

Im glad they can at least feel that.

The twinks are fucking pouring in, posing everywhere with their dumb shit. Yup, summers here

OP here, thanks for the laugh. Have a tendie

>The Mexicans who come in with their club wear or their dirty ass concrete laying clothes

Saw a guy spend 45 minutes curling in 5 different ways today. He annoyed me a little.

>implying you have any friends

Basic white chick spending 15 minutes hogging the only free bench to do non-bench activities, then flips out when I ask when she's going to be done. Freaking women...

>he is not able to remove a girl hogging equipment that she doesnt even need

LMAO dude you were so clearly in the right and did nothing about it. I bet you just stood there for 15 minutes like a sperg or did some unnecessary exercises meanwhile so you wouldnt have to accept the fact that you are mentally weaker than a random bitch acting bitchy

Should've spilled water by her, do your goblet squats surrounded by a moat, filthy wench

Nah I get what you're saying but i just did db press instead of making a scene

Guys who do anything other than benchpress on benchpress

I'm just ragin at myself these days because I snapped my hand up while racking a front squat warm up set. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Guess the lesson I learned is that just because it's a weight you can handle, doesn't mean it's not a weight that can hurt you if you're a moron.

>making a scene

telling some bitch on her period who behaves like a cunt to fuck off with her stretching to the stretching area so you can use the bench for actual benching is not making a scene, its called standing up for yourself and your single mother clearly didnt teach you how to do that

Not that guy but you're right

t. child of a single mother

>fat people on the tredmill
>implying you can run long enough at that weight to have a meaningful workout
>implying they wont blow thier knees and ankles out
Whoever tells these people running is what you should be doing when youre that overweight needs to be jailed

That's something I think of as well. Like there's no way those knees can withstand that pressure, they're not trailer jacks for fucks sake

how are you supposed to do them?

From deadlift position.

How do you guys deal with people outside Veeky Forums not getting your humor ? I've never had like a group of normies who loved me anyways so can someone tell me how I can go about finding a meme squad

>> pajeets swarming the squat racks
>> I guess it reminds them of home
Kek

OP here, just be funny and not give a fuck. Without doing some Carrot Top sperg shit, trust me the meme trendy bullshit is thick in the fitness crowd nowadays.

underrated post tbqhwy famila

The people who leave their dumbbells at a piece of equipment and leave me wondering if they're done. Die in a fire