Skelly Progress Thread

Didn't see one in catalog so thread for all the Auschwitz survivors. Started at 6'0" 123 pounds now 6'1" 172 pounds. Still got a ways to go but I'll make it someday.

How long?
Looking good, im 5'9 125 lbs just started to lift

The first and last pictures are 1 and a half year apart. 181cm, 86kg.
Squat 70~ish KG -> 180kg x5
Deadlift 80~ish KG -> 200kg x1
OHP 40~ish KG -> 75kg x2

Don't bench anymore since all it did was give me moobs. But can easily do 100kg for about 10 reps.

Great progress by the way. What's the timeframe here? looks about 6-12 months

This was me a couple weeks ago I

Thanks. I started almost a year and a half ago took me a while to get to eating enough and lifted pretty casually for a lot of that time. Over the winter got depressed at uni and let myself go for a few months but since feb I've really been going at it and have seen the best gains so far.

Nice progress. Hopefully I can be your 13 month in 11 months (started 2 months ago)

5'10" lifting 1.5years. was anorexic started at a skinny 88lbs now up to 110.
Don't have a proper before picture
inb4 still a skelly

Height is 6'1-6'2 in both pics

Insane, gaining weight really does transform you into a man

Could you grow beard before?

what routine OP

Your abs look overtrained, it looks like you have one of those roly poly bugs for a torso.

Lads is there something wrong with my hips/waist?
Can I do anything about it?

Moms room.

still skelly?

Day 1

Bench 4x8
Inclined Dumbell Press 4x8
Dips 3x10-12
Flyes 3x10
Barbell Curl 3x8-10
Hammer Curls 3x8
Forearm Curls 3x25

Day 2

Front Squat 4x8
Romanian Deadlift 4x8
Leg Press 4x10
Seated Calve Raises 4x15
Seated Barbell Shoulder Press 4x8
Face Pulls 3x10
Lat Raises 3x10
Shrugs 3x10

Day 3

Deadlift 5x5
Pull Ups 4xfailure
Lat Pulldowns 3x10
Bent Over Dumbell Rows 3x10
Overhead Tri Extension 3x8
Tri Pulldowns 3x10
Close Grip Bench 3x8

I cycle the days to fit my schedule but make sure to go 5-6 times a week. Wanna get back into back squats soon and alternate that with front but poor posture and core strength was leading to premature plateauing.

75kg OHP?`shieeeeeeet

There is nothing "Wrong". You are just skinny-fat.

My bodyfat is only 10%
Surely my hips should of decreased a bit by now.

Did your mum's bed wish to conceal its identity?

Before 5'11 125

>My bodyfat is only 10%
LEL

after 168 lbs
(unnatty lighting warning)

Naw. You're making great progress.
Just hit chest a bit more.

CUB
U
B

How am I doing?

From 79kg (174lbs) to 87kg (192lbs).

6'3" or 192cm

6 months progress. Only started eating properly the last 2 months really. Find diet the hardest thing. Shaved chest for bonus skelly at the time.

Who puts after on the left side and before on the right side what the fuck is wrong with you, you sick fuck holy shit

Couldn't change it on the shitty app so f u

Yeah, since i don't have bench holding me down and keeping me sore i can do OHP 3 times a week with steady progression.
Don't think i'll ever go back to benching, since i think my chest got way more aesthetic once i started doing OHP as my only push exercise. (I do cable chest flyes aswell for chest)

M8 fuck you.
But regarding your photo, I made similar progress except more pronounced abs.

Pic from february, I started cutting after this.

It actually is. That's not the best photo but my stomach doesn't stick out or anything. Could do with losing a bit but its just from protein shakes.

It's not m8
You'd have to be extremely special to have no abs at 10%bf. And you aren't.
Probably about 15%bf at best

Damn. I wish I had taken a before pic now. Looks awesome to see the transformation of you all.
I Gained 20kgs (45lbs) from 57(125lbs) to 77 (170lbs) now at 186cm (6'1).

No before pictures but I was 130 lbs/63 kg and in those two I am 154/70.

Lifting since September. 5'11/180

I'd say I was a bit above skelly before I started lifting, but I'll still post up the pic. After pigs are pretty old. I've put on about 5-10 lean pounds

Did powerlifting routines and cardio the entire time. I have gained about 35 pounds since I started lifting.

>pigs
Pics. You get it

Forgot pic

>not even a skelly
Reeeeeeeeeee

Seriously though, nice progress. How long have you been liftan?

mirin delts

Slow but steady progress

"Stabil"

Looking good

Looks scary tbqhwyfamilia

Chad mode 10/10

Klinefelters

Pics wrong way around kys

Spooky

Just got fatter it seems

Weird proportions but looking strong

Your probably right then. Considering I was obese two years ago I suppose its not that bad.

Better picture

>Klinefelters
Hmm, The only symptom off that Is the weak muscles. My testicles are oversized if anything and I can grow a lot of facial hair

>tfw 5'4

seriously jelly of 6 ft skellies being able to bulk for a year and barely getting fat

I don't believe you are 5'10 and weigh 110 looking like that

I'm 5'10 135 and you're bigger than me and I'm like 8~10 body fat unless of course you have fucking skeleton legs

>Been lifting for 3 weeks
>still haven't put on a single gram
>still skelly 6'2 140lbs

How do you guys managed to start bulking. I'm trying very hard but I cannot eat like a pig everyday, it just makes me sick. Is there a solution?

Ive been working out for 3 years and havent gained a stone yet.

Took me years. I steadily just ate a little bit more.

5'10" and 110lbs? are you sure, bud?

nice progress though

just eat good food or calorie dense food and slowly progress up

good REAL food > protein powder and shit
don't fill in a lot of your calories and nutrition with protein powders

Ya when I was 115 pounds at 5'10 i was super skelly mode
Something is afoot here it's either he's nolegs or he's lying about his height if his weight is true

Thanks for the advice.

Also, I'm running 30-40 minutes before every workout. Should I stop doing that (or reduce) considering that I have trouble eating a lot?

Yes stop that.
Get Lifesum (app) and count calories. It helped me get the motivation to eat big, I was always a 54kg skeleton at 180cm. Get the hacked pro apk if you're Android, otherwise maybe find an alternative or pay for a month to get the bulking diet settings. Its worth it, it has significantly improved my life

didn't have any shirtless pictures from when I was a hungry skeleton, but I think it's pretty noticeable anyway

6'0
145 lbs on left 160 in middle 170 on right
1.5 years of lifting pretty regularly

personally i think running is fine because it's good to have a healthy cardio system unless your goal is to just GAIN WEIGHT AND SIZE and yeah cutting out running is going to help that but as long as you keep your calorie intake high and making sure you're getting enough protein and fats it shouldn't be that much of an issue

your body is going to naturally want more food anyways once you start doing physical shit and you don't have to eat like 3000 ~4000 calories in 3 meals you can eat it in like
5 meals throughout the day

Sports my entire life with some random brolifting, but probably about 2-2.5 years with a real routine and smart programming now. In the before shot I was only bodyweight stuff and cardio

Thanks, bro.

that face, im so sorry.

Depends how serious you are about your lifting compared to your cardio. To think that a 40 minute run right before lifting won't affect your numbers is kind of delusional. I'm a big proponent for cardio, but I think you need to prioritize based on your goals. I usually don't run/swim on the same days I lift, especially if its a heavy day, but I'm chasing numbers.

If you just want general heart health, then a relatively slow jog, swim, or whatever after lifting shouldn't really do much damage to your lifts. If you're chasing a cardio goal and lifting goal at the same time, then good luck. That's when this actually gets hard.

Thats me btw. Not talking out of my ass. I was running 15 minute 5k's in the before when I was just a runnerfag who wasn't into lifting, so I definitely know both sides of it.

6 months of progress Veeky Forums
5"8 125 to 150 lbs.

>parkour is for fags
before

after

After

130-190lb. 6 years time lapse, about 4 of them lifting weights

>captcha select all the food

You kinda look like Jim Sturgess
Anyway, nice work breh

Around 10 months between pictures. Need another year of bulking but I'm starting to get somewhere

went from 15 to 25 real quick, nice user

>6'0"
>125

I've read the sticky. I am so overwhelmed with information. Please, Veeky Forumsizens. I am skeleton and I hate my life. What workout would be the most beneficial at this point?

I started making it a conscious effort to eat every 2-3 hours and if I'm not hungry I have a tall glass of chocolate milk because I can't stand the taste of milk alone. Also sometimes will drink a protein shake instead of eating. Also started adding cheese, avocado, and butter to a lot of foods making it taste better and more calorie dense.

Do SS

eat more

if you start to get too fat, don't eat quite so much more

push yourself in your workouts, but use good form

sleep 8 hours a night

that is everything you need to do for the next 6-9 months

Lifting for 10 months. From 103 to 123. Slow but steady progress famalam.

Before picture. Me at 103 5'10

3 months went from
155lbs.--->170lbs. At 6'1"
Not a ton of change but definitely happy so far.

Why would i lie kek. My legs DO need a ton of work. for some reason no matter what i do body fat remains at 7-8%. Here, have another picture.

good shit mate

already posted before but

5'11''
2 months
110 >>> 145

>inb4 dat gyno lol
I know

Left is senior year of highschool, right is 8 months progress

Maxes (from first starting lifting to now):
bench: 75lbs >> 175lbs
squat: 105 lbs >> 225lbs
diddly: didn't deadlift >> 275lbs
OHP: didn't ohp >> 95lbs

Fuck around for a good 4 months or so in the beginning then switch to a strength program + accessories. Still weak as fuck but I'm determined to get bigger and stronger.

We're all gonna make it brah

How much more do you think you ate?

5 months ago = 110 lbs
now = 140 lbs

nigga I'm at like 14%bf

there is no way in hell that you're at 10% bf

Holy fuck dude. You were legitimately auschwitz mode. Surprised your parents didn't get turned in for child neglect.

Congrats on the progress though, you're making great strides. That much weight in that amount of time shows how badly your body wanted this. Keep going brother.

You can't just make up a number and pretend that's your body fat. If you don't have a dexa scan then it's just a guess. And frankly, your guess is shit. You have zero muscle to speak of so all of your body weight is fat. You are sorta skinny but still have some fat on you, it's hard to estimate on someone with so little muscle, but there is no way in hell you're near 10. You're probably more like 20%.

Just being honest with you. The most important thing for you is to get muscle and that means lifting weights. Then worry about your body fat.

thanks dude. sat on my ass playin vida for years straight and not eating enough didnt do my body to well. the progress is what keeps me going so hard

Nice progress user, keep at it.

Lol at your face pics. To give you honest feedback, it seems you bulked too much but I think you know that. Hopefully you have some sweet gains under the fat though.

Bro that was my life for years and years. I was a disgusting skeleton and girls always told me how sickly skinny I was. Never touched a weight until 9 months ago, didn't join a gym with a bench and squat and stuff until new years, but now I get mired all the time. Stay motivated bro. We're all gonna make it.

>LITERALLY /hungry skeleton/

A-user, I'm glad you're making progress. You were about to go full spook there for a moment.

>Seeing all these skeletons make progress

I'm more proud of you guys than the fat guys who slim down.

Learning to eat the amount of food you need to gain from being a skeleton is way harder than eating less for the fatties.

Why the beard though? You look like you've got a herculean jaw line.

Count your blessings manlets, being a lanklet is rough
Also fuck gyno

mirin

did you cut at 193? why the fuck did you do that?

he's not wrong

I was fat as fuck, had a double chin and wanted to be at least slightly confident this summer.
Much rather be the guy who's lean rather than fat.
Here's to you, body dysmorphia

>that time span
>those lifts

Hey lankfag you were supposed to actually pick things up and put them down again.

you honestly look exactly the same at both weights, you just look like a smaller version at the lower weight

iktf though, this is my fat manlet body from a month ago, probably more than 160 by now, i hate how when i look down i feel my chin now kek, started at 108 though so i'm permabulk. i also tore my chest so my bench is shit cause i couldn't work it for a long time

Not a fatty but trying cut after a nasty ass bulk can be brutal

Looks good but next time don't bulk so hard, you got too fat.

You shouldn't lose that much strength over a cut

> wannabe zyzz version

one of this days i'll take good picture
gained about 15 lbs

>Back muscles

Scooby hold me back bro

I agree with you, but there is no fucking way you ran 15 min 5k's and gave it up to lift. 15 min 5k's would mean you go to a college on a Div I Track Scholarship and would have ran in the Olympic Quals for the 5k (which has a 15:25:00 Qual Time). You don't just give that up to lift weights; getting there in the first place takes around a decade + a lot of innate talent. On top of that, your body looks nothing like an Olympic Caliber 15:00 runner. You just look like a casual.

Choose a more believable number next time.