God tier for bulking
God tier for keto fags
God tier for cals in cals out fags
God tier for making shit food taste good
God tier for fats
God tier for things that aren't even food related

What's better than this shit, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Frequently-Asked-Questions-About-Saturated-Fats_UCM_463756_Article.jsp
hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzuPAD0_F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chicken breast and tofu.

Lemon juice

I have some of this stuff. What the fuck is it for?

Just started using this stuff for my baked chicken breasts. Also makes cabbage fuckin God tier. Highly recommend.

>God tier for things that aren't even food related

This. Ultimate lube replacement.

If you want something amazing slice up a sweet potato into circles and fry it in a pan with some of this and sea salt. Basically turns it into chips. Its fucking delicious.

God tier moisturizer.
My skin is fucking radiant.

Also, massage it into your scalp for a minute or two and leave it in for a bit before a shower, wash it out, and get ready for luscious locks. Do it once a week.
And always keep in mind that a little bit goes a long way.

Fuck you, /vr/. Now I want to play Shadowrun again.

I use it as moisturizer also as an aftershave cause it reduces razor burn to nearly nothing and smells great.

My gf and I use it for lube because it's natural, healthy, and is just plain the best lube we've ever used.

I do oil pulls with it nightly after brushing my teeth and my dentist is somehow even more impressed with my teeth and gums (I had great teeth and gums to begin with, thanks genetics).

Oh, and I use it to lubricate my glass joints to prevent them from sticking.

It truly is a miracle foodstuff.

>moisturizer
Isn't it too greasy to absorb into your face? Do you wash it off after a while?

>its a meme you dip

>I use it to lubricate my glass joints to prevent them from sticking

What?

no, obviously you're not supposed to slather it on.

I don't think you're supposed to use it for sex because it messes with the vaginal flora or something.
It's good for fapping though.

> based asuka
nnnggh

>needing lube for waginas

You're doing it wrong, son.

>God tier for cutting
>God tier for bulking
>God tier for keto fags
>God tier for cals in cals out fags
>God tier for making shit food taste good
>God tier for fats

>What's better than this shit, bros?

Just replace it with olive oil and you're good. Got dem polyunsaturated fats, which doesn't clog up your blood like coco does.

As I said, a little bit goes a long way. If you use too much, yes, it will be greasy. Rinse with a little warm water after you massage it into your skin a bit if you used too much, then pat dry.

>no nutrition whatsoever
>80% saturated

Coconut oil is shit

L O W
O
W

Everyone swears by it but every coconut thing I check the nutrition is fucking str8 haram what are the literal and metaphorical benefits for this congealed cum container?

Saturated fat is good for you. Fuck off back to the 1970s.

2tbsp coconut oil
3tbsp natural peanut butter

Fucking delicious

God tier for vegans and moisturizer but shit tier for nutrition.

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Frequently-Asked-Questions-About-Saturated-Fats_UCM_463756_Article.jsp
hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/

tell yourself whatever you want to hear, fatty

>God tier for bulking

How so

Keep citing biased one-sided sources. And I'm lean as fuck eating lots of saturated fat. Stay mad.

Coconut oil causes anxiety I shit you not

God tier for cutting? It's literally oil, hence the same macros as vegetable oil, olive oil, peanut oil, etc., genius.

probably because that is exactly what chips are, dipshit

gonna try this on my hair

coconut oil is olive oil with 12x the saturated fat

i've been putting cucumbers in jars with vinegar and spices, they're really good, taste just like pickles

is it god tier economically?

how long will this shit last on a cut?

My girlfriend and I use it for erotic massages.

Tastes gross
I used it to scramble some eggs.
Never again.

This confused me more than it should have

Thanks Ancel Keys

the brand is really important. Bad coconut oil will put you off it forever. But good coconut oil tastes fucking amazing

Makes dem eggs and chicken fire bwoi

>"biased as fuck one-sided sources"
>literally mainstream science

>Ultimate lube replacement.
Main lube, tbqhwyf

NO OIL! Not even olive oil, which goes against a lot of other advice out there about so-called good fats. The reality is that oils are extremely low in terms of nutritive value. They contain no fiber, no minerals and are 100% fat calories. Both the mono unsaturated and saturated fat contained in oils is harmful to the endothelium, the innermost lining of the artery, and that injury is the gateway to vascular disease. It doesn’t matter whether it’s olive oil, corn oil, coconut oil, canola oil, or any other kind. Avoid ALL oil.

list some good sources of fat

God tier for lube
>melts with body temperature
>edible
>slippery as fuck
>glides cocks right into my asshole without any problems

Nuts and avocados are high in fat content.
But for optimal health your diet should be low in fat.

Really good lube for my fitbit

>Have wet/lube fetish
>meet girl at bar
>bring her home to have sex
>really need to cover her whole body in shiny lube for maximum ejaculation
>"hey I heard coconut oil is really good for lube. Really good for your skin too. Want to try"

Works every time

Starting using this bad boy in oats and never went back desu

>nuts and avocado
Yes
>low fat
No

Olives are good
Eggs, meat, dairy etc is good in moderation

Get a load of this guy

Can never get it to wash off easily
The stickiest oil

I eat a bunch of coconut oil once and got a really bad stomach ache

Many water pipes to ingest combustible intoxicants are made entirely of glass. Many have removable pieces that can be slotted into one another when in use. Sometimes, due to a variety of factors, these pieces can become stuck and hard to move/remmove. It's not uncommon for people to use some sort of lubricant to mitigate this.

>take gf out to country side on a japanese island
>she whips out that exact brand of coconut oil
>the fuck is that stupid stuff?
>she starts massaging me with that stuff
>says my muscles look great covered in oil
>gives me a handy with now god-tier coconut oil
>she swallows everything
>made it brah

>coconut oil for lube

i recommend bookmarking babynames.com right now m8

>fundraising project for Crisco
>Willett and Hu environmental sustainability headquarters incorporated
>"literally mainstream science"

cucumbers are pickles

>the REAL experts run internet blogs and sell paleo brand supplements

She swallowed the entire bottle? Jesus man

Joe Roegan certified MCT oil ;-)

anyway, I tried coconut oil for cooking and even put some in my salad
I read that the first 1-2 weeks will give most people stomach cramps, exactly what happened to me
I guess Ill stick with it and probably use some for asslube since my waterbased lube just ran out today after an intense assdildofuck session, t-thx fit

Lauric acid and a nice odor.

Watcha gin' call yo assbaby, Willis?

92% saturated.

>God tier meme

>God tier for cutting
Couldn't be further from the truth.
>God tier for bulking
Exaggeration, it's just an easyy way to get calories in.
>God tier for keto fags
Just like literally every oil. Exaggeration
>God tier for cals in cals out fags
?
>God tier for making shit food taste good
Exaggeration. Makes food taste better when used in moderation.
>God tier for fats
No, PB and olive oil are objectively better.
No comment.
Natty PB and extra virgin olive oil, like you.

>for optimal health your diet should be low in fat.
Source
Oh wait you haven't got any
Faggot

There is some evidence that saturated fats are to be avoided, and literally zero evidence that they are better than (poly)unsaturated fats.

>olive oil has no nutrition
>what are phenols

>avoid all oil
>fat is bad for you

Fuck off

I started using coconut oil this year. I heard it was good for hormones etc. Now ive seen some people say they use a lot, like even 4 servings a day. I agree its basically just fat so that seems stupid, so I generally do just half a serving to one serving a day...

I can say ive had my blood levels checked etc since being on it for awhile and there was no difference. BUT i will say there is no doubt in my mind it is very good for cutting. I have found it to be a appetite suppressant and ive found it has helped me keep a couple extra pounds off pretty easily. The only other thing ive done this year is ive eaten some dark chocolate now as a snack since ive heard thats good.

But ya this year ive been the most consistently ripped ive been probably ever. And ive never felt like I was on a cut, or a diet like times before when years ago I tried oxy elite pro when I would get down back to ripped 6 pack mode.

Oh I will say though taste wise I think its gross as well though but ya.. for a bit of weight loss theres no doubt in my mind it works. Sadly for hormones etc, ive been tested and there was no difference.

>tfw I use it to fuck my gf's butthole
>tfw she uses it to do her hair and to moisturize her skin
>tfw neither of us actually eat it

OP, butter is superior in every way to coconut oil for eating.

somebody is really butthurt

Sellers of coconut oil use a beef industry tactic to downplay the risks associated with the saturated fat in their products.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzuPAD0_F8

>oil pulls

Oh wow. You're a living meme following hippie pseudo science. You probably think vaccines cause autism.

>YouTube link

Oh wow.

Came here to post this, gonna go crank out some coconut scented baby batter.
TFW my fetishes will eventually lead to a feeling of shame every time I eat a Samoa or pop boners at the sight of a coconut cake.

>being ashamed of cumming inside your woman

It's just another type of fat.
Don't fall for the hype like a little fag.

>Olive Oil
>Polyunsaturated fats
>thisfuckingguy

No oil has any nutrition you fucking idiot.
Also saturated fat is not bad for you.
But keep consuming your vegetable oil fats loaded with Omega 6's and enjoy your heart disease.

Literal benefits are that saturated fat does not oxidase when you cook with it.

Also saturated fat is not bad for you and it doesn't cause heart disease. That's a 1950's myth based on no evidence and papers that never passed peer review.

Also cooking with vegetable oils that are insanely high in Omega 6's actually does increase your risk of heart disease.

Do some research mang.

>Literal benefits are that saturated fat does not oxidase when you cook with it.

This is probably the biggest reason to cook with saturated fats in my opinion. Liquid oils like olive oil can be great uncooked on salads or with some good bread, but cooking with it is a terrible idea if you're concerned with your health. Even if saturated fats can lead to heart disease in concert with being sedentary and overweight, I'd take that risk over cancer.