How has being Veeky Forums changed your life? Has it even?

How has being Veeky Forums changed your life? Has it even?

For me, I am more confident and I don't put pussy on a pedestal anymore. I get laid a lot more than the past. Unfortunately, I also look at men to mire or judge their physique. One girl called me out on it and asked if I was gay though.

In terms of women, absolutely nothing has changed, if anything it's probably gotten worse because women who would have settled for me before are now too intimidated to many any moves

i have major depression and don't find true joy in anything i do but lift. I decided that most probably i would kill myself by 25 if nothing got better, so far 3 years have passed since my last suicide attemp and nothing has gone better, so i lift to get really strong, i did set some goals, if i reach them before turning 25 i will never ever kill myself

stopped caring about girls cause I realize everyone only cares about looks now

so fuck it, not going to waste my time trying to pursue sluts

Don't give up so soon, we're all gonna make it brah!

this

it's not that soon, became 20 3 months ago so yeah...

Brehs, this so much, i receive so many mires everyday, but i don't know why, what do i do?
Are they intimidated if i approach too?

Yeah. Now it is harder to reach my back when I'm taking a bath

>that pic

ahahah I hate this fucking meme

I dont put pussy on a pedestal any longer and ive learned that girls are impossible to get along with
Every girl i know talk shit about their bf and dont seem to like the guy very much but still they stick around for some reason
I dont want to waste my time with that shit

what has being Veeky Forums to do with that?

I started lifting because i wanted girls to like me and now ive realized it doesnt work that way
Being fit has made me like myself and think about myself more than other people because generally people are utter dicks at best
No offence to you sir

>Every girl i know talk shit about their bf
That is when you make your move

>But i don't want to marry a girl that will cheat
You don't have to marry her

I started waking up at 3 o'clock, after that I go back to sleep and wake up at the usual time. Never happened before I started lifting. I also run regularry but have no idea if it's connected.

Oh, kinda the same, as my body improved my standars got higher

>That is when you make your move
Nah, cant be bothered with that shit
None of em are worth wasting time on, litterally

I dont want to get married at all, but a Long term relationship would be nice in some way but finding a girl is hard

It really fucked up my confidence and I dumped my gf because she thought I was too good for her.

So before Veeky Forums I fucked on average girl a few times a week. Now I've gone without sex for 8 months and the only girl I talk to is some religious nut from across the globe which I found on omegle.

I recently started to receive mires from people though but only guys I think. Girls at least look at me in public but I get this "look at this asshole thinking I'm impressed with his armveins and gymbag" look.

one average girl*

People are scared of me but I'm actually a big pussy.

lmao this, i got a lot of scars from cutting but people assume otherwise for their place and because i look like a thug or something

I throat fuck women, now, and have absolutely no desire to date/marry. I non-verbally dominate every social situation that I'm in and half-jokingly/half-seriously refer to people as nerds.

I'm just genuinely more of an asshole and the world has been rewarding me for it, so I have no incentive to stop.

I used to get that too for some reason, when I was a druggie

I'm too much of a moralfag to keep doing that though, even though I know it's objectively better to just be an asshole again

>joints and bones no longer hurt
>more energy
>sleeping correctly
>desire for shit food gone
>depression gone

it's only been 6 months

is that alizee? if so or not hnnng