>worth almost a billion dollars
>has a personal chef that charges him 1k per meal
>chooses to eat ramen noodles and twizzlers
>pays a thousand dollars for a 10 cent meal of ramen in BBQ sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iD8Q0lvJZvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this thread for

And will come out of retirement soon because he's broke.

Not OP, but I assume it is to prove how niggers are niggers...

>would kill the ape and spread to the wealth to poor Europeans

Hes living pay check to pay check and his last one with Berto is running out.
Used to work at the dealership where he got his cars and always returned them after like a month.
And hes 5'5 MAX. Kek.

All these jealous racists. He owns a boxing promotion, he's not going broke

50 pls go.

>boxing promotion

I'll take things no one cares about anymore for 100.

>Hes living pay check to pay check and his last one with Berto is running out.

What did he spend his 250 million from the Pacquiao fight on? You can't spend 250 million on coke and whores in 1 year even if you tried.

he's fucking retarded m8, i'm sure he can

He's also an illeterate wife beater

youtube.com/watch?v=iD8Q0lvJZvI

He's 5'8"

I was invited to watch him train at his gym and the dude spends money just being training. Since theres cameras the dude literally calls half of the citys nig nogs, and tosses money and puts it back in his bag. I've seen his side whores and they wait outside by the van and he literally and I mean literally picks out stacks of cash and gives it to them. One time he said something about her not gambling so this has to be a recurring thing.

I took a picture with him an my brother, my brother is 13 and 5'5 and they were the same heigh.

TMT just filed for trademarks of the phrases "TMT 50" and "TBE 50"

He's coming back to fight Danny "Gift" Garcia.

He looked way bigger than paqman tho

He's 5'8". a fighter's height, weight, reach etc is recorded for fights

still, in order to spend 250 million in 1 year, he'd have to spend almost 700.000$ every single day. Throwing money at random bitches and his entourage might cost him 50.000 per day if he's really generous.

you did that on purpose

If youre a billionaire who gives a fuck if you pay 1k for cup a noodles
Billionaires sure dont

Do you know how much taxes and bills are on a mansion?

Besides, he spends more than you think. He bought two new Veyrons a few days ago.

Nah theyre the same height and shit, nothing a quick pump wont do.

Sorry but I'm 5'8 and he was shorter than me dude. Ive met Jason Statham and is says hes 5'10 fucking lol dude is my height with boots on you cant believe everything you read man.

Boom you just said it. While he is a nigger he takes care of his people to the max and I mean everyone. One time he bought a fucking Challenger SRT for his nephew or some shit and got it sent over there (michigan). His nephew is 15, no license and drove it til the engine failed somehow and to this day I heard its still sitting on their drive way kek.

They can't make stuff like that up, dude.

Mayweather was clearly bigger than Pacquiao. You're an idiot.

>Height, weight, reach

but does he have FACE and FRAME?

Post the pic

Im pretty sure this happens to a lot of richfags.
Getting ridiculously rich is mostly luck, and since hundreds of millions of dollars has no real meaning to people (its basically just loads e money) they dont care about spending it

They can exaggerate not make shit up.

Yep clearly bigger like this pic. Btw pacman is "5'5" does this look like mayweahther is 3 inches taller? Doesnt matter cause Ive seen him to know it.

Wouldve posted it if I had it.

Forgot pic.

They have no need to exaggerate though. And adding 3 inches to someone's height is making shit up

Lol, no you wouldn't.

>what is posture

Yes, Mayweather is also taller in this pic.

Idk what to tell you. Hes the face of boxing they'll literally do anything to make him a god. They even shrugged off those domestic violence charges kek.

>taller
Thats the point, taller by an inch dude so 5'6 not 5'7 not 5'7 and 3/4 he is 5'6.
Even with this pic i doubt it.

Face of boxing?! Fucking what?!

So now it's 5'6". Also >>>>posture

Floyds been in fights against over 40 other opponents. Pretty sure if he was 5'6" we would know it

you mean 50 cent meal right

Whatever the fuck you want to call it the sport is catered to him anyways.

Still think hes 5'5. and no hes fought against 47 opponents and WON. He is undefeated why would you want to make him look like a sub manlet. Fuck they say De La Hoya is 5'10 compare him and pacman and tell me hes that tall. For sure that is 5'8.

WHO gives a shitt

I read an article about some of the stupid shit he does with his money. He buys a lot of cars, and always two of each (a white one and a black one) so he can keep one on either side of the country. He will only wear a pair of shoes once, so he constantly goes shoe shopping, buys like a dozen pairs all at once, and then just leaves them in his hotel room. Just stuff like that constantly.