Will I ever be satisfied if I stay natty?

Will I ever be satisfied if I stay natty?

It's not easy to see these "fitness stars" enjoying life while having their incredible physiques... In the "forms" that I'll never reach without the help of anabolics.

What makes you stay natty, Veeky Forums?

Just started lifting a month ago, seeing pretty noob gains, in about a year or so Ill hop on gear. I want to hold off because I need knowledge on how to do it right, I need my routines and diet to be, well, routines that I do without thinking twice. Im also only 22 and doing it at 23 or further down the line reduces the chances of serious side effects.

i can only speak for myself, but i don't want a body beyond the natty limit
lifting is my hobby, not my profession, my life doesn't depend on it completely

Possibility of hair loss and balding pretty much

why ruin your dick just to look like a meathead

natty looks better anyways unless you want to look retarded like piana

ANY change that he's natty though?

webm related is natty

>natty looks better anyways unless you want to look retarded like piana

Who said OP is after the Piana look and size?

This
Roid fags make their life about fucking lifting.
I understand professionals roiding for performance. But I don't get roiding for the sake of ego.

See his vascularity?
Fuck no.

After 3 years of lifting and placing 2nd twice in a powerlifting meet and 3rd in an oly meet i decided that it's not worth it at all.

Not only will it make you look weird with severe acne and gyno but you'll lose it all by either stopping or dying, you'll be nothing but a drug addict and literally can't do a thing without them.

also roids wont help you in a fight, so be ready to get knocked out by someone half your size who has experience in combat.

Its a performance enhancer
You simply dont feel the effects of age as much

FFS

I thought he was

What a fucking faggot

Should probably lift more more than just a year, you won't even be close to your natty limit by then.

>also roids wont help you in a fight

>PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS wont help in a fight

Im semi natty (several cycles of lgd) and am almost at 2 3 4 5. Honestly I doubt we'll ever feel 100 percent satisfied.
>mentioned I'll never feel that strong despite being almost at 2 3 4 5 in a previous thread
>5 responses saying I need actual therapy
This board is dildos

>enjoying life

wait wait hold on just a second

lets not get confused here. they enjoy life because they have the right personality. they're out-going, confident, and knows how to market themselves. its not because they have good physiques. you can look like shit and still enjoy life if you're not a beta autist

>Will I ever be satisfied if I stay natty?
If you're not an insecure slime with severe confidence and mental health issues, yes.

There's a reason why the UFC tests for the shit

Every month i get a cm in my arm circunference and bigger in other muscles too, and i dont think i will ever need AEs. AEs are for betas

Ufc has become retarded though. Half the things these people are trying to cheat with are basically placebo drugs.

The fighters are so hard up for an edge that they take anything at the risk of sitting out for a year.

People are just taking cocktails of drugs that would be in no one's system ever and acting surprised as to how it got in there. Hilarious.

If you're going to cheat and are pretty sure you're going to get caught they should just do what fraud does. At least they'll be banned for shit that actually works and not getting fined for trying to fiend on inhalers.

1. pic related is my goal body
2. i hate needles
3. i like being healthy

this

No, you will never be satisfied if you stay natty. But you won't be satisfied if your juice either.

why the fuck would you start roids before reaching your potential? Are you so insecure of yourself that you don't even believe in the potential you have?

Natty limit is what I want though, I have absolutely no interest in cruising or cycling on regular basis. 90ish% of natty limit in reachable within a year, in most cases though probably 1-2 years. When I feel Ive stopped making gains I will hop on gear, reach natty limit and hop off. It might sound silly to some, it doesnt to me. Im lifting for strength and looks, not size. Strength will keep on coming with or without gear, looks will be just that much easier to achieve at some point when gains slow down to a crawl.

>tfw you'll never be phil

So how many years in there?

this

it's very very silly to roid unless you make a living from your body or are a competitive athlete
Why? because you can achieve a body that 99.9% of people (100% of people who don't take the gym incredibly seriously) will admire without drugs
When you add drugs into the mix you go from the healthy alpha male for whom the gym is just one part of his life to the no-life gymcel who only cares about how joocy and shredded he can get.
I see roiders all the time, you look at them and just think all they care about is the gym and they are not successful people. Women also think this. On the other hand, a subtle, aesthetic natty physique is what women admire and people (women included) aren't going to think you're a loser gymcel.

Would you like to rephrase your question so that I know what your question is refering to?

ITT: beta genetic faggots whining

How big are you now?

>semi-natty

This

>doping tests as I compete in Judo, BJJ and powerlifting
>would have to move up a weight class and totally change my grappling game
>most of all, simply don't see why I would

That, and I'd probably find it too much of a hassle.

Out of experience, technical skill>>>roids. I train with two guys who (used to) do PEDs and, as a result, are a lot heavier and stronger than I am - at least two weight classes above mine. One I basically toy with, the other still can't afford to make mistakes even if he's more experienced. Sure, it's a factor, but it can easily be bypassed.

Playing with your hormones and the mood changing that comes with it is enough for me to not use them ever.

And even if I see people who say thier moods never changed I call bullshit. Your hormones are a huge factor in aggression, sadness, libido and I'm not going to take a chance of looking like an idiot starting fights over retarded things, curled up crying over retarded things, or having sex with retarded things.

OP its not worth it man. Sure you can look good now but you'll probably regret it later on in life.

Besides who are you trying to impress? Impress people with your brain by being cool as fuck not having to shoot oil in your ass

I want to look like OP's guy

That's why

is this possible natty?

yeah if 4XL gloves fit you

Stay natty man don't become a drug addict

what kind of question is this of course I dont

Do you have 9 inch wrists?

>natty limit reachable in 2 years
Haha you delusional fuck

>Out of experience, technical skill>>>roids.
To a very fine extent. This isn't fucking anime. Your superior speed and hidden jutsus aren't going to mean shit. Just ask Connor about what size does when he went against a bigger guy who went down in weight.

Not being satisfied with your body has nothing to do with your being natty.

Roiding will simply push your expectations out further and you will still be 'not quite as big' 'not quite as joocy' as you want to be satisfied with.

Is that a joke?
Shorter fighters beat taller fighters all the time. Taller beat shorter as well.

If you honestly think that simply the act of roiding is better than learning how to fucking punch or take one to win a fight, I don't know what to tell you.

While I agree in principle, that's not the best example you could give. McGregor was actually dominating the striking part until he ate that big overhand left from Diaz. Then he tried to stall for time by grappling against a better grappler and lost - while McGregor didn't have the knockout power he has in a lower weight class, in this case it still was skill that eventually decided the issue.

Here end my nitpicking.