How many grams of broccoli do you eat a day?

How many grams of broccoli do you eat a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldrecordacademy.com/human/most_kidney_stones_produced_and_passed_world_record_set_by_Don_Winfield_101546.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

250g

I want to eat more but I feel my entire shopping basket would be brocolli at that point

Fuck, I love broccoli so much. Also asparagus and Brussels sprouts.

about 500 g

same here

like, all of dem broccolis

250g

Bout 3 crowns.

300-500 gr
fresh, not from the bag

500g eod w/ one rest day per week

0, I prefer spinach

Enjoy your kidney stones

>the current year
>not doing KOBAD

I'm trying to beat the world record
worldrecordacademy.com/human/most_kidney_stones_produced_and_passed_world_record_set_by_Don_Winfield_101546.htm

60 grams :D , thinking about making some brocoli pure with some potato and onion so it tastes creamier and better so i can eat more...

I have already 100% of vitamin K tho

No clue about how many grams.

But whenever I have broccoli I eat one entire head with usually every dinner.

Someone explain to me why broccoli is so good for and why everyone on Veeky Forums seems to eat it. Also how do I make it not taste like shit

No idea why it's that great but I think it has to do with low calories but moderately high protein.

Anyway here's how to make it taste great:

1. Lay out your broccoli on some foil
2. Sprinkle a whole bunch of minced garlic all over it
3. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over it all (obviously the olive oil will add calories so watch how much you put on)
4. Sprinkle a little salt and a lot of pepper over the broccoli
5. Wrap it up with the foil into a little bundle and toss it into a 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes
6. It's done when the broccoli starts to get limp and has some burnt particles on the end and the garlic pieces should be starting to get brown.
7. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top and then eat it

I'll sometimes make a ton and have that for my whole meal.

i fucking hate broccoli. almost every other veggie i'm fine with, but i must have had a traumatic childhood experience with it because i hate the texture and the taste

fucking this

Put it into literally any Asian dish, and you'll think it's god-tier.

God the metric system is so dumb

About to eat my 250g

Whenever I want to eat broccoli I just buy 1 broccoli at the greengrocery

Cool story bro

Fuck off americunt

That sounds fucking delicious, you son of a bitch.

i keep babycarrots and broccoli in the fridge for snacks so not every day but when i do, 170g