Loss

Femanon here,
if I weigh 175 and want to get to 130, at a height of 5'2
how many days would I have to go without eating, (or just apples) just water, to get to this?

Or would I fucking die.

Other urls found in this thread:

slism.com/diet/apple-diet.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you say femanon means we r suppose to believe u we need proof pic with Veeky Forums written on it and date

Yeah negged fatty

Try it and find out

Read the Rapid Fat Loss Solution by Lyle McDonald. Then employ the diet down to a t.

This will maximize the fat loss you can have without destroying your lean mass (and making you skinny fat).

i feel like you're trolling.
you'll look terrible if you restrict so much. but if you want someone in the same position as you drop an email/kik/skype and i'll contact u user.

Will do.
Thanks

You dumb as shit, ho.

The most you're gonna lose with your sedentary life is a half a pound a day. That's 80 days fasting (apple fasting?) excluding the water weight that's gonna drop off quick.

When you hit 130, you're gonna be down a shit load of muscle mass - you're gonna look like absolute shit, saggy and flabby. Then you're gonna gorge on Haggen Daaz and just gain it all right back - except you'll have even less muscle mass then before.

Get your nutrition and your emotional eating habits in order before you wreck yourself.

>read the fucking sticky

Basically you need to eat at a calorie deficit. Workout with weights and cardio, eat "clean" and only eat something like 1500 calories a day (there are online tools and really good apps that will let you scan food wrappers and shit to make it easy)

If you can't do that, then you're hopeless.

>fat people have it easy losing weight
>gaining weight is a bitch

Pussies likd u r the reason this board is fucking dead ass shit uhh read the sticky some people dont understand just by reading and they need someone to explain it to them

>buy adderall
>1 peanut butter on 9 grain bread a day
>some fruit or spinach
>vitamin supplement
you will be skinny before you know and get alot done too

l |

l | | __

Horrible bait famo

>just apples

Where do people get these stupid ideas

Apples are healthy af mom said so

slism.com/diet/apple-diet.html

leave them to their own devices.

"The fashion world is not what people think it is. This 18-year old model from France had big dreams for her life. Everything changed when she ate only 3 apples a day for 8 months. Click for more...."

Not bate but ok

kek

>how many days would I have to go without eating, (or just apples) just water, to get to this?
I bet 1000€ you won't make it/will get fat again shortly after if you follow this diet plan.

Fat people really are retarded when it comes to nutrition, I guess that's why they're fat in the first place.

Depressed

I know a girl who went 60 days (well, kind of, she ate once during the last 20 days of it (and spent the whole day worrying if it was okay)) without eating and she ended up fine. Didn't even put on the weight back after.
But she did it for religious reasons though so maybe it was the lord keeping her together

There's hope

>tfw adderall is illegal in my country

how about you take your time and don't punish your body.
>but muh beach body
fuck your beach body.
eat a caloric deficit of about -200/300 every day.
count calories, do sports.

Some people just want to get really thin user, muscle unimportant

The original guy you responded to:

If you can't figure out the bare minimum by reading the sticky and googling you SHOULDNT make it. I even went and explained it for the OP too. Also don't write like you're in the third grade.

>I took the bait

February is 28 days, unless it's 2012 but I'd just say 30 and a fifth just to be on the safe side op.

you need muscle to move.
also you won't grow any muscles if you're on a caloric deficit, you'll just burn fat and tone your muscles.

Right
I need muscles to move
To live actually
Which is why as long as I'm still healthy I'll keep on having enough muscle to do what I do
So why bother

People like you are the problem with mainstream fitness. "i want to get skinny ill eat nothing but fucking bark and water for x months than revert back to my old habits wish me luck" Youre an idiot but what the fuck would anyone expect from a woman.

if you do this diet you wont be healthy anymore.
also you will lose muscle and become very weak.

Apples have too much carbs and sugar, they will make you more fat. Water will make you swell and will make you look more fat. Just stick to swalowing air for 6-8 weeks, and you just might make it..

If you eat at 500 calories per day under your TDEE (aka "how much you need to eat to maintain your weight exactly where it is") you will lose 1 pound per week. (1 pound = 3500 calories divided by 7 days.)

The problem most people run into is that you won't know, going into this, exactly what your TDEE is. This will probably require a month or more of trial and error: Make an educated guess, meticulously track your calories and weight, and observe the results. If you aren't losing weight, then either your TDEE estimate is too high, and/or you aren't being honest about your calorie intake.

This is about the point where most fatties just throw up their hands and say "I can't lose weight, I give up"... Right at the point where they finally have enough information to put together an actual working diet plan.

This is my last loss. Now you're on your own, OP.

femanon here too. I did that back in 2010 and have been ana/mia since with the added bonus of still hating my body. Just eat less and move more, fucks sake.

wtf is wrong with women, dont be stupid

Speaking as someone shorter than you and almost exactly half your weight:

Apples are actually terrible for losing weight. They're 100 calories each, on average. That's a lot when your goal caloric intake per day is ~400-500 calories. You can pretty much only eat three apples. A waste of calories.

A much better alternative is vegetables. Cucumbers, carrots, chayotes, lettuce, cabbage. An entire saucepan of vegetable soup/broth (2 lbs) can be as low as 150 calories. It's also much more filling and warms you up.

Tomatoes are also an acceptable snack, at 25 calories each. They're my favourite snack, especially frozen.

Other than that, exercise does help you to lose that weight faster, although it's still 80% diet.

Don't overestimate your exercise. Don't underestimate your food. Weigh everything you eat. It really is as simple as calories in / calories out.

R9k exists bcs of retards like you, be proud

You can eat anything you want and lose weight, as long as you exercise portion control.

OK girl. I actually did what you are planning to do 5 years ago. Lost back then 90 lbs in 3 months.

Don't do it. It would take you approximately 3-4 months.

However the following will happen because of the effect starvation has :

>you will drop a lot of water weight the first days
>you will be unable to store water, since your body lacks salt
>you will feel constantly thirsty
>you will not be able to sleep for long periods, making you feel tired all the time
>you will have problems urinating, that means you have to piss, but nothing comes out and you need to push hard for endless minutes. I don't know what causes this.
>you can black out when standing up from a chair
>you will get gall stones
>your body functions will reduce, you will feel cold even if it's warm outside
>you will have a hard time focusing on things
>although the feeling of being hungry stops after 3 days, you will get crazy by thoughts of food
>I'm not a girl, but your period will stop.

If you do daily light muscle training light squats &deadlift you will have less muscle loss.

When you start eating again, your teeth will pain the first days. You will also gain weight back, because youryour body thinks it just survived starvation and by this will store every gram of fat it can.

The better way of losing weight is intermediate fasting combined with lifting weights & HIIT training

r9k exists because of normie scum like you

>goal caloric intake around 400-500 per day

What the actual fuck?

Serious question:

You don't have the self control to diet normally. why do you think you have the self control to do a crash diet?

It doesn't take self control to want to crash diet, it takes urgency
Maybe she wants results ASAP

Might as well give up, fucking womanlet.

To want to crash diet, no. To be able to, yes it does.
She didn't get to 175 by having self control

Being get overweight for all kinds of reasons
Maybe the same part that drove her to binge eat is the part that is going to allow her to restrict food
Some people have no moderation

>femanon here

femanon here. each day is 1lb. so just don't eat for 45 days you should looking great! you can also get a rope and tie it around your neck you'll lose 170 pounds in no time!

Just eating apples is a bad idea. You need protein if you want to maintain an acceptable amount of muscle mass.

>/v/ thinks this is still funny

What I did was I built up a resistance to unhealthy food in general. When you see something you want say 'no' in your head and gradually you'll have god-tier self control. Just don't fuck it up by eating a single pastry like I did, I'd rather sacrifice rich food and have a good body than eat shit food with a fat body.

What is it with girls and fucking idiotic retard diets like eating literally nothing at all. They can't just lower the amount of food they eat, it's always HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO EAT NOTHING TO BE SKINNYFAT AGAIN XDDDDD

My gf does the same shit and says she doesn't know how to eat healthy or less and just wants to eat nothing or very very little. Doesn't matter anyways I guess because it's not sustainable and she quits after 1 day anyways.

The joys of being 4'10" and weighing half their weight.

You have no idea how envious I am of people with recommended daily intakes of 1000+ calories (who complain about how little they can eat).

The good thing is that no-one violates the first law of thermodynamics. You can eat delicious foods even while on a diet as long as you don't go over that caloric limit. Today I had ice-cream and poached eggs for breakfast and frozen cherry tomatoes for lunch. Yesterday I had smoked salmon and a nice croissant. It's merely moderation.

Hello. I'm also 5'2 and was 170, now I'm 135. Just eat at a maintainable deficit, why would you want to eat apples all the time? Start doing cardio or some other exercise too if you want faster results.