Who else /hungry skeleton/ here?

Who else /hungry skeleton/ here?

I want to go to the gym but I look so deformed I know people would stare

People are staring at you in every other situation, go to the gym and fix that. Eat more, eat better and lift consistently and people will stare at you because you made it brah

I CAN'T EVEN GO!!! THE ROACHES ATE ALL MY PROTEIN SHAKES YESTERDAY!!!!!

>who else hungry skeleton

jk dont be self conscious the world isnt centered around you

OH BOY, STARRING AT SKELLIES IS MY FAVORITE GYM EXERCISE! COME TO THE GYM OP, NEED TO GET MY 3X10 STARRING IN EVERY SESSION!

>scared of super ez mode
top lel fuck you

> THE ROACHES ATE ALL MY PROTEIN SHAKES YESTERDAY!!!!
how is life in the hood?

DON'T FUCKING BULLY ME!!!!

No one cares. They're all looking at themselves in the mirror or at the cardio bunny in the LuLu Lemons.

Start at a Rec Center or YMCA if you're self conscious; it's all old dudes lifting 20 pounds on the shoulder press and 10 pound curls.

Source: former Skell who did just that.

>Start at a Rec Center or YMCA if you're self conscious
there's a YMCA not too far from me. I was going to check it out today. Is it worth signing up for any programs or is the open gym good enough? I have a routine planned already

Bro, protein shake:

2 bananas
4 SCOOPS of whey
32 oz whole milk
6-8 tablespoons of peanut butter

90~101g protein
1700~1900 calories

You will not be hungry in no time. This shit made me go from 140 to 190 in a year. Replace milk with water once you actually start eating better overall so you don't gain as much fat. Or switch to 2% or skim.

I like to stare at hungry skeletons who wear tank tops in the gym

Do you have buff roaches in your room now? Do they kick you and take your money? Do they mock your skinny ass body while flexing their huge roach guns in front of you?

When are you going to stop looking for excuses user?

STOP REMINDING ME!!!

>TFW seeing skeleton bench 105 5x5 and almost die on the last set but he ended up finishing

He's gonna make it.

That's up to you. If they have a weight gain program, try it out if you want to.

Like you, I had a routine set when I started, and I modified it as I went to fit my needs.

Just start eating 5-6 times a day, even of you're not hungry, feed yourself something. You're body will start to adjust as it notices demand on the muscles.

Also, for me at least, a multivitamin and several psyllium capsules a day really helped digestive function. The fiber slows things down. I started going from 1 pound a week to 2.5 pounds a week.

>TFW was skeleton while lifting
>Said fuck it and started dirty bulking and counting calories
>Gain 30 pounds in a year
>Go to doctor
>Have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, something's wrong with my pancreas
>pretty aesthetic though

t-thanks Veeky Forums

lol that was me yesterday.

Smh. Fellow /hungryskelly/ here, started at 125lbs now roaming around 142lbs, did you dirty bulk? How can avoid this

I don't recommend what I did, user. What this user said is betterConcoct a weight gainer of sorts via whey so you don't have to search for that many meals during the day. At least that won't kill you in the end.

What I did was eat absolutely like shit as long as it hit my macros. Mostly fast food supplemented with cooking chicken/rice/veg at home occasionally.

>not eating the roaches
will never make it

>TFW currently skeleton
>Can't even bench 95lbs for 5x5

Man, I just don't even know how 225 is a thing.