What is Veeky Forums eating

Hey bros whether you're bulking or cutting what are you guys eating today?

I'm done with my cut so im just reverse dieting, eating at maintenance. I am gradually increasing carbs because I went keto so I am eating a slice of pizza with a side of 8oz of chicken and a bowl of icecream with 2 reeses cups.

Poutine, cooked in layers as a lasagna would be, with layered shredded and curd cheese.

3000 calories baby :).

I ate some beef jerky and dry edamame, one apple and a couple of crackers. Will have beef stew with veggies for dinner. Or maybe catfish, I still haven't decided yet

delete this

For breakfast I had two eggs, toast, and a banana. Lunch was lean cuisine honey balsamic chicken and dinner will be a taco salad

1 scoop whey breakfast
1 scoop whey for lunch with 40g oats with water and salt
3 fried eggs 2 sausages 1 piece bacon 1 Baked potato and a spoonful of baked beans and doritos salsa
Total

>triggered

>was on a cut
>ate a burger and a entire pizza yesterday because I was too busy with uni to prepare something healthy

Now its oats with strawberry greek yogurt

confirmed for not gonna make it. Theres no excuse for eating an entire pizza, you didn't eat because you were too busy, you ate it because you wanted to. There's so many other quick options and you went with one of the worst.

this

top round steak, broccoli, and garlic mashed potatoes with plain Greek yogurt mixed in instead of sour cream

Mmmmmm

Kale+banana+strawberries+almond milk blended up for breakfast
3 eggs for lunch
A little bit of spaghetti with ground beef
An orange, some carrots, 3 celery sticks and a thing of yogurt for dinner

I'm trying to lose weight. I've lost around 20 pounds eating this way so far. Is there anything I can do to eat better?

hey b r e h. currently doing keto and should be out of it in around 2 weeks. Do i need to gradually increase my carb count or can I just fuck it and completely change my diet from one day to the next? I fucking hate this keto mode man and I miss my fucking pasta and rice. Love it that it shreds fat though.

Got to get those proteins dawg.

I'm cutting so my day usually consists of the following:

Breakfast
1 Cup of Oats with 1 tablespoon of raw local honey + 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.

Lunch
6oz Baked chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice + 1 cup of broccoli.

Dinner
Half cup of cottage cheese + Sardines

I'm bulking and it is my first day. I'm counting calories for the first time.
>first time i didn't skip breakfast in a month
>took me 2 hours to eat my 1600 kcal lunch
>ate 2 homemade burgers which would have usually been enough for the entire day
And after all that I just barely met my daily 3300kcals.

I'm still immensely proud of myself for managing the first day without problems and I can't stop thinking about eating for some reason.. No wonder people get addicted to food, I feel rather energized.

Nice, but how are you not starving by bedtime with that dinner?

I drink almost a gallon of water a day.
I also find distractions to keep my mind of off food.
I probably should be eating more since I workout pretty intense for about 2 hours a day, but I don't feel weak or anything so idk.

Don't know how you do it man.

I'm also on a cut, currently 6'1 180 at 1500 calories, and i get super light headed when working out, and dizzy sometimes.

I try to lay out my meals on work days so i eat the majority of my calories before working out, and just have about 500 afterwards.

On days where i have a cheat meal though, i feel full of strength. Hit all kinds of new PR's.

mirin dat basic keyboard.

It's all just a mental game just like everything else in life. I'm very determined to lose the weight.

>6ft 260 lbs

I've always been able to carry the weight well though. Barely any visible stretch marks. I just have a big frame.

nothing, appetite destroyed from last nights binge and EC stack

Thanks brah.

Things actually designed very well for a $10 keyboard.

It's been taken apart to clean a few times, and i was impressed by the construction. Drain holes, and it's designed in such a way that if you spill something it doesn't go into the keyboard, but like on a plastic part that leads to the drain holes.

Good design.

Would it be a good to eat high calorie on lifting days and low calorie on rest days? I'm on a cut.

I'm about to eat a " '''''''healthy''''''' choice" Salisbury steak tv dinner. It's 230 cals and has green beans and potatoes in it.

I'm a fatbro on a permacut and I'm too lazy to cook.

I was doing that for a while, and you can still lose if you work hard enough. Certainly makes lifting a shit ton easier, or at least it did for me.

I stopped though and started losing a lot faster.

Clarify "a thing" of Greek yogurt

Of yoghurt *

How did you change your diet? Low calories every day? How big of deficit are you eating at?

I had some chicken breast and rice with orange juice

You are what you eat. Not just literally, but metaphorically. I am healthy, but extremely boring.

Low calories, i'm the guy from earlier 6'1 180lb. 1500 calories a day.

Down from 210 since christmas. Not the best, but in the last little while i've lost very little in terms of weight but tons when considering gut measurements, etc.

The hardest part i have is trying to get my 150g of protein a day. That means for every 100 calories i eat i have to get 10g.

Got my braces tightened and it's hurting like barbells in pooper.
So Proton shakes with ground bananas

breakfast: protein drink
9:30 3 eggs and 15 almonds
12:30 chicken breast sweet potato spinach
15:30 apple, protein drink
19:00 chicken, lettuce and spinach
protein before sleepz
repeat, cutting btw