Fitted T shirts

what kind of shirts does Veeky Forums buy that show off a little gainz?

currently shopping for some as Summer is around the corner.

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B001PTGB12
acnestudios.com/us/en/shop/men/suit-jackets/time-print-psyche.html
ie.sportsdirect.com/slazenger#dcp=1&dppp=100&OrderBy=rank&Filter=ASUB^T-Shirts - Crew Neck
lanecrawford.com/product/drkshdw-by-rick-owens/double-layer-long-t-shirt/_/AXX754/product.lc?gclid=Cj0KEQjwmKG5BRDv4YaE5t6oqf0BEiQAwqDNfCQlDA8sRhj8Srua-VwvW9vqHlma3kNerlmKxr2QQt0aApMt8P8HAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American Apparel is breddy good but sizing can vary and tight t-shirts make you look like a try hard faggot

just get a white v neck if you want it to be tight. The shirt in your pic looks too try hard. V necks are better for tight fitting

I think it looks silly when you wear clothes made to look tight on your gains. If you don't fill out a shirt you don't fill out a shirt. Just buy a shirt that looks good on its own and fits.

If you have any decent muscle, you won't need fitted t-shirts.

Abercrombie stuff usually or something in that range. Maybe hillfiger too. Armani if you're feeling adventurous

Insecure faggot detected

I have a hairy chest senpai.

Uniqlo supima cotton t shirts. Perfect fit for Veeky Forums. Thank me later

i'm coming out of ottermode now and reasonably loose shirts are tight around upper back/chest but hang so ugly around my middle

Tight t shirts are pretty gay dude.

Just get a t-shirt that's the right size.

l-xl....could wear a medium if i wanted to look like a tryhard highschooler

I tend to buy shirts a size bigger than what i need, even tho i lift now i like more baggy/comfortable shirts. No need to be a show off

Just buy t-shirts that hang off your chest nicely, has short sleeves to show off the guns and tight but not too tight at the shoulders.

T-shirts should not be very tight around the stomach, it looks very try-hard.

if you're wearing tight t-shirts you're the insecure one, friend

this

This is all I wear outside, god bless H&M desu lads, they get those Bangladeshi kids to pop out some fine fitted t's for dirt cheap.

that's pretty much how I dress minus the fag watch

Just buy shirts that fit.

>Shoulder seems at shoulders.
>Arm holes don't flare too much.
>comfortable length

And you're set. If you lift, you don't need fitted shirts, regular shirts will do fine.

You guys have got to chill out - have you been to a university or college campus lately? Maybe ventured downtown? That shit has been in fashion for years now.

Old Navy V's are cheap and fit great. Material is great as well. I have a bunch of decently solid color V's (they're not real deep douchey V's) but I like the black ones the most. Goes with anything

primark t-shirts are great for lifting in, they fit pretty loosely and i don't give a shit if they get torn because they're like £2.50 each

CK V necks are really nice.

amzn.com/B001PTGB12

It says it's pajamas but I wear them as an undershirt or even on its own, they are soft as fuck and cling to your manly lines. You shouldn't wear it though unless you have a pleasing shape. I'm 6 foot 175 lbs and the large fits me perfectly.

Targets mossimo athetic t shirts. Very minimal, come in crew or v neck, but not the super deep gay v neck. They're like 6-12 bucks a pop. My drawers full of em and I'm not even lean. I just look better in fitted shit.

Veeky Forumsizens help, every fitted shirt I wear my nipples protrude through, anyone have this issue and know how to fix it

Cut out the nipples on the shirt. Force people to stare.

They're your nipples, and they're fine nipples. Flaunt them.

If you're in the UK, David Gandy M&S stay soft are £15 a shirt but are worth every penny. Crew and V depending on preference, and fit like a God. Pretty much all I wear nowadays tbqhfam

How the fuck does anyone find a tshirt that fits around the shoulders and doesn't baloon out around the waist.

Oh right we're all perma bulking fat asses.

fuck t-shirts, i rarely find a brand that fits.

>fits shoulders,chest and arms beautifully
>a fucking apron at the waist
or
>fits waist nicely
>arms and shoulders being strangled by fabric

ITT: tryhards

this is fucking Veeky Forums not fucking /a/

What do you think people do here?

Lol @ people ITT calling others tryhards and showoffs. How fucking dyel and insecure are you to be threatened by what other guys are wearing?

I asked this in Veeky Forums a month ago. Here's the list they gave me:
Under Armor or Nike Dri Fit tees
Next Level apparel
Uniqlo
Alexander Wang
Zara
Acne
Superdry
Sunspel

And if you want thinner shirts, those 3 pack Ralph Lauren slim/athletic/custom fit tees

I dislike how they feel on the collar, and not having a neck tag is somewhat inconvenient when figuring out where exactly they go on
their jeans are rly great tho, quality for cheap

This. Wearing a shirt that is somewhat loose fitting but shows your traps and arms is the best option

desu your either a troll from Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums was trolling you. Non of those things are 'bad' to an average joe, but for Veeky Forums to recommend them... lol

>Acne

thought it was a mistake so i googled it. found this gem. acnestudios.com/us/en/shop/men/suit-jackets/time-print-psyche.html

>not lifting in your Acne Studios Psyche Suit

Problem with most non-slim or non-fitted tees is pic related

>lip ring
>soul patch
>knuckle tattoos

Sleeve flare is the least of that dude's problems

checked

OP here. I like sleeves that go about mid bicep and then I'll roll them like you would cuff a pant

I hate this kind of fit in shirts

I feel like I have little wings

my shoulders are just too god damn broad for my size

Know that feel
>5'6" manlet
>42" shoulders, 31" waist
Button down shirts can be tailored and aren't a problem; shopping for tees and polos is a nightmare

Slazenger crew necks fits nicely.

only t-shirt I have found that fits my shoulders/chest and isnt made for fat fucks on the arms and stomach.

ie.sportsdirect.com/slazenger#dcp=1&dppp=100&OrderBy=rank&Filter=ASUB^T-Shirts - Crew Neck

honestly you just try them on before you buy them, each brand fits differently
i find J crew has the best fits for my build.
pro tip
>outlets are hella cheaper, got a nice T for 8$

just copped this one a few weeks ago

lanecrawford.com/product/drkshdw-by-rick-owens/double-layer-long-t-shirt/_/AXX754/product.lc?gclid=Cj0KEQjwmKG5BRDv4YaE5t6oqf0BEiQAwqDNfCQlDA8sRhj8Srua-VwvW9vqHlma3kNerlmKxr2QQt0aApMt8P8HAQ

Kek don't listen to Elliot Rodger here

Problem is his arms, that shirt would look juicy as fuark on a fit body.

Top fucking kek

I shop at goodwill. Nothing fits better than an already worn in shirt

nothing fits better like a fat wallet in my pocket. i prefer cheap clothes, too

Why does half of Veeky Forums flip the hell out when someone talks about wearing tight t-shirts? Women wear pants that ride up their asses 99% of the time now and no one bats an eye. If showing off a little helps your confidence there's no real reason not to do it. That said, normal t-shirts still look fine. If it feels tight on your chest but hangs loose around your torso it's still going to be pretty obvious that you're fit.

This is Veeky Forums, if you dont try hard to improve yourself and your body youre doing it wrong

this. gotta watch when they start having them on sale for $7.90 instead of $9.90

You should buzz it. Not shave, just use electric clippers like you use on your head but use no guard. It gets the hair down to a quarter inch or so, looks way better, no ingrown hairs, no razor burn, show off your sick abs, etc.

ITT: Non-muscular people saying tight fitting shirts are gay/lame/try-hard

Women fucking lick their lips at an attractive guy who has a nice body when they wear this kinda shit

I get mine at h&m. Good pricing and simple. I have some from uniqlo too but that's only when I get to go back to Asia.
Just wear whatever fits and is comfortable desu
Also you can't go wrong with henleys. I have one but it's super thin so I wear a tshirt underneath so my nips don't peel out. Wish I could just wear them as is though

>mom tells me all of my shirts are too tight

I have a drawer full of these right now.

Ever since I started wearing Vnecks everything else has been uncomfortable, too tight around the neck.

I have a shirt like this and it gets tight as fuck

in the other hand, those like pic related are impossible to look good on them, i just look like a fucking fat guy with big forearms

Also, better use tight clothes now that you are young and you can look yolo, when you are in your 30-35's you won't be able to do it and THERE you will be a try hard

No guard on clippers is more like 1/8th or 1/16th of an inch in length. 1/4 requires a guard in place, but 1/4 or 1/2 I find looks best on my chest. Daddy mode engaged

My favorite t is a black one from J Crew, fits perfectly. Other than that, I have an old LL Bean t from a thrift store that is worn-in to the point of being soft as silk

Alfani from macys
Stretch fit Ts from express

J I L
I
L

S A N D E R
A
N
D
E
R

>stop by Goodwill because I want to save money and maybe find some cool stuff
>every shirt is a disgusting old one from some free promotion covered in stains and smelling like cigarettes

The regular cotton tee's from BDG (urban outfitter's generic brand) are nice and show off gains really well.

If those sleeves are tight(ish) on that skelly, that'd be a terrible choice for people who actually lift m8.

I just stock up on those H&M shirts, I don;t know how they make such comfy and reasonably well-made shirts so cheap.
>thin
>good fit, tight on chest and appropriate length
>don't wing out at the arm holes like 90% of shirts do
>varying necks and simple colors
>3.99 each

>1350 USD
What the fuck

size up senpai

Yeah you're right I remembered incorrectly. I use the lowest guard which is one quarter I think. Did it no guard once and it left some burn.

I have some from H & m and they're nice. How do uniqlo compare? I might get some of those soon as there's a store in my town.