Bad breath

Redpill me on how to fix bad breath

Advice on normie sites JUST doesnt work

Brush your teeth twice a day.
Floss.
Mouthwash.

If you have dry mouth when you wake up in the morning, you're likely mouth breathing and getting phelgm at the back of your throat. Use biotene before you sleep, alleviates the issue.

Gargle hard in the morning to dislodge anything that may accumulate.

Brush your tongue. Make sure when you're brushing that you're against the teeth and gums, the area where they meet.

Get a tongue scraper. Use it after brushing your tongue.

remember to not walk around hungry.

Will try biotene and gargling in the morning. I already do the rest but its not helping

What's your diet like, mate?

Also you drinking soda? High pH levels can throw off your breath.

No soda, alcohol, coffee, sugar, garlic, onions, processed food etc. I even cut out chilly and other spices recently few days ago but didnt notice any difference. Only diary I take is whey but its not even that much so I dont know what else could be causing it

Biotene looks promising so I hope that will help

Brush your teeth well
Use listerine
Chew gum all day

How about milk? It has a rather unpleasant effect on my breath

Brush your tongue until red, mouthwash, chew a gum (enjoy your aspartame).

If that doesn't work than you need to fix your cavities.

I always get sleep-paralysis/ drowning dreams when I sleep with my mouth closed. Never again

Do you get bad breath after not eating for a while? Generally having small snacks throughout the day like bananas and shit will help

you have an apnea dipshit

It makes my breath worse so I dont ever drink it

Idk havent noticed such thing

Nah. Ur just a Jewish doctor trying to get me hooked on big pharma

Jewish doctor BTFO

Be well hydrated

See a dentist, it could be something like a rotting tooth or cavity.

Guilty. I had 3 cavities filled and it fixed my bad breath.

Check for tonsil stones and get rid of them.

Floss well especially those back teeth that get protein stuck between them. You know that shaker smell after not rinsing for one day. That's your mouth with out flossing.
Scrape your tounge. Like far fucking back there until you almost puke. Then brush that fucking bacterial sponge with toothpaste.
Turn your faucet as hot as you can stand with out burning. Then use mouth wash. Swish that shit as hard as you can for as long as you can stand. Must be >1min. Then immediately rinse with that hot water and get ready for the pain but prepare for the freshest breath you will ever have.
Also stop eating so much garlic you heathen