/plg/- Powerlifting general

/plg/ - ipf general

Post PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, talk about how great the ipf is etc.
useful links
pastebin.com/99c6MvaQh

>edition

Put a mug of coffee in the freezer so I could slam it pre workout and now it's a block of ice. Seriously relating to the squat rack guy right now lads.

Okay

eyoooo

>pontiff sulyvahn took like 20 tries
>rooftops afterwards
>wtf is that noise
>suddenly knock off the roof by great arrow

What?

git gud

just roll bro :)

FUCK THESE SILVER KNIGHTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek, I got lucky I was shot by one of them when I was exploring the main floor area, so I went to the rooftops expecting them and already planning the engagements.

Google pontiff sulyvahn

Pointless thread.

how often do you guys squat? my body seems to respond best every 10 days or so.

I'd appreciate similar pics of other 74-83kg sumoers if any have them readily available.

Every 2 days.

uprightness in the sumo is all proportions
no point worrying about it

4-5 times a week, plenty of variants

3-4 times per week.

Would you say it's pointless?

yeah.

It's the distance between forearm and thigh I'm curious about. I remember Marcel looking around for this in top level lifters, but can only vaguely remember his observations.

well that just depends on shoulder width

Parry them nigga

Or just use a straight sword and cheese the entire game

Are they ever gonna nerf Farron Greatsword? I'm wrecking people in PVP with it and it just seems too good. Especially with the guaranteed second hit with LB.

Wierzbicki has pretty unusual form with his knees travelling way over the bar and a very upright back. (see vs me for comparison). I've tried to mimic it but can't.

turned by trip off because im embarrassed about the question

which one is the perfect sumo lifter and which one is you? they are both sexy to me

>just
Not entirely true tho, is it?
How wide is your stance?

h-hasn't anyone told him his form is suboptimal?

What are Marcel's best lifts? how much does he weigh anyhow?

When you guys pull sumo do your feet almost touch the plates?

I feel like mien are too far away from the plates compared to people who are actually good at sumo diddly

Lads, what muscle did I pull if my armpit is now blue and it hurts to extend my arm straight upwards?

>Or just use a straight sword and cheese the entire game

TAKE IT BACK

Wow it must fucking SUCK to be benchbeta

>have 1 (one) and only 1 (one) girlfriend ever
>she cucks you and fucks a NIGGER

kek

Pretty wide. Toes probably 2 inches in from the plates

Like I said, I've tried to copy his technique but I just can't keep my knees out if I conscuously try to move hem forward over the bar, and I end up with a little knee pain. Maybe it's just a mobility question, but I think he also has some pretty unusual leverages.

She didn't sleep with the black dude, they're just friends you obsessed alcoholic fatherless cunt.

mhm...

No, shins maybe a bit past the rings at 5'10 with shortish femurs.

They actually aren't friends. It's a cheerleading group photo and he cropped out everyone else in it

ahahahahhahahah is that what she told you benchbeta?

>we're just friends honey, nothings going on, honest, I was just really drunk and he offered me a place to stay, we just slept in the same bed but no sex, seriously

bahahahhahaah

I'm not Joe.

SURE AS FUCK LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE FRIENDS AHAHHAHAH

OH I GET IT, THE "BULL" HAS NO "EMOTIONS" TOWARDS THE FEMALE, BUT IS ACTING ON PAID SERVICES AND SEXUAL INSTINCT

BLACKED

Why aren't you out pounding balloon knot?

Oh yeeeaaah.... Cuz u a bitch

>Mfw I did this and ironically, it was true

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Lucky Bulls get a whole team of girls

>this is him
hahaha

Two bulls
so joe, youre saying on some days she gets taggeed teamed by her bulls?

not this nigger again
sigh

looking massive here seen

They're pretty dang close to the plates for me

Testing my memory, but it was something like a 440-460 wilks @ 89kgs, with 250/160/290 somewhere.
Shins are a bit wider than the rings and not entirely perpendicular to the floor. Trying to move them out a small bit by bit to see if I can make it work or if I'm better off with not-max-width.
To be quite honest, I don't think it's a conscious thing as much as it is a result of stance width and degree of external rotation. Ask Avon if he drops by tonight tho. I'm going to bed. See you around.

pls respond

>first he tried to claim a fat ginger was me and that failed so now hes trying desperately to claim some random ugly /soc/ fagit is me with no EVIDENCE

lol fucking shoots my sides in outer space everytime

Lol.

"Lats are a meme"

Boom goes the bitches shoulder

What did your doctor say about it?

sure thing hahaahha

>thats picture you please believe it!

ahahahahhahah my sides

looking sexy as fuck man

I don't want to go to a doctor, it takes so long when you live under communism. And I don't think it's anything major, should be fine with RICE.

Lololol

What a twink

Worthless ugly lonely cunt

Where the fuck do you live?

>here's another picture of a random fat faggot from /soc/, its you, you believe it now?!?!?

ahahhhahahah just stop my sides cant take this anymore

Pic related is pretty ugly and worthless LOL

why do you even reply, you scared?

Wood berry

Love hurts

>aha it must be you because you replied to a post of me claiming a picture is you! got you now asshole!!

ahahhah what the fuck is going on with my sides right now, theyre GONE

Norway :^)

It was a joke, but I'd still probably have to wait up-to a week to see a doctor so I'd rather not bother.

A friend of mine in a powerlifting group gave me his routine, is this good?

Not allowed to squat in racks anymore I see

what are you weighing these days?
also that's what you get for wearing those meme headphones
also learn to use a fucking belt ffs

Holy shit is benchbeta still dating her after she did this? my sides

Panzer. Stop.

not panzer, just a concerned citizen of PLG

Damn BenchBeta got cucked?

why bother. Dropping a bar on safeties only damages the bar and it's easier to spot outside a cage.

woke up at 95 and hot showered to 93 just to see what would happen. Went in and attempted 200kg. Thinking 205kg for my third attempt for my meet on june 25th.

I'll slap a belt on when it's time to try and qual for worlds. So never.

any reasoning behind your hate for belts?

i got a really nasty exertion headache last week when squatting, now whenever I'm lifting normally I get really bad headaches that last a few minutes and don't let me do anything, same thing happens whenever I masturbate

wat do

yes look more at knee angle on people with similar proportions. Don't try to have an crazy upright sumo when you have short arms and long legs

Make it legible, fuck.

>same thing happens whenever I masturbate
lel I had this for a week or two
you just gotta not do anything for a week. no lifting, no wanking
that's what fixed it for me
they say you should get it checked out just incase but I was too embarrassed to tell the doc I get excruciating headaches from wanking so I didn't, it all worked out so far

why are you so weak? (srs)

i've already eclipsed your best lifts at a lower bodyweight and a much younger training age

Do you make love to the barbell yet or are you still on the stage where you take long walks with it?

because he is stupid

muh vikings

i-i have to s-stop lifting? I can deal with no fapping but i have to lift m8

There are no vikings in the jungle

only for a week, 2 max

We can do it together user.

t. Strainanon

If only somebody could give me a guess as to what I've strained tho, I'm not sure if it's a pec or my tris.

hate is a strong word.

I tried a belt, and it kept getting in the way. Then I outgrew it :(

A pretty well known lifter near me told me he'd give me his belt if I ever got gewd. He just got a wahlander.
>who is he
you'll know when he beats Josh Hancott and takes first in the 83's this canadian nats.

yes

It won't be long desu. All my lifts are exploding up. Best wilks set november last year was 311 or something. Planning to hit 350 in June.

Unfortunately yes

i can almost guarantee you can get more upright than you currently are, and it would make your pull better.

luke?

ello

SKINNY

SCRAWNY

SCRAWNY

TWINKY

STUPID

CHILD