Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/
genovapedia.org/quotes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont know science, genova knows science

Media really know how to twist a story

Whatever the fuck it takes to gain popularity Goddamnit
Piano man 5%ing this shit

There is absolutely nothing wrong with slapping retards around.

He looks rotten inside. Like, extremely unhealthy.

I often imagine what this kids diet looks like. It's known he eats Burger King and fast food regularly, but what does he eat in a regular day? I could see it just being utter processed garbage.

He definitely looked his healthiest when he was training under coath adam

>disbled
genova is NOT AUTISM

Well deserved. Don't think it was a clever move on Rich's part, but it's about time Jason got whipped.

The best part about this whole thing is that all the normies think janoy is retarded. His inner turmoil must be over heating his air conditioning capacities atm

All that from getting slapped around a bit by the Pianoman?

piano is soon going to die, just look at him in the video. He's body is soon giving up, cant handle the 5½ scoops of preworkout (no joke, watch his videos) a day.

he should be behaving nice duing his final hours so he can face death with bliss

instead he just slaps the shit out of disabled people, i mean who does this?

roid rage piano

What exactly did the sperg do? I watched the video and still couldn't really tell why it escalated.

He only took 2 scoops

He forgot he wasnt still on the internet

he said 4 scoops are for wimps

i dont really know any of them but from what ive seen

this jason dude decided to 'troll' piano for reasons i dont know, but he is mentally challenged so it failed horrible

piano got mad and being a mutant he slapped the shit out of a disabled man. Basicly he just fucked up a little guy from preschool

I couldn't stop staring at his fucking gut. He's bloated from the fucking sides...

Rich challenged him to slap boxing and the tard accepted

lel at that faggot in the background

poster child for everything garbage about gym culture

he could have challenged him to anything

if you see the video, jason doesnt know how to be around people, if you have ever met an autist you would know

Star Wars threat?

>australia
>national news
You ausfags are real fired up about your lord and savior being bitch slapped by the devil himself

Order 66

>MUH ECELEB DRAMA

I want /v/edit to leave

Jason asked for directions to humanity

There was a legit autist in my friend group in high school. He knew not to challenge anyone to anything physical, let alone slap boxing with a 230 pound roid monkey.

Talk shit get hit.

No Piana challenged him, not the other way around.

and jason said no the first time, rich didn't accept it.

Piano got played

I guess he didn't like his tone

He only did 6 hours of arms instead of 8

>230 pound

>this jason dude decided to 'troll' piano for reasons i dont know, but he is mentally challenged so it failed horrible

You sure it failed? It happened almost a year ago, and Rich is buttblasted about it on a daily basis and has never let it go.

Seems like the disabled guy got to him.

can someone please elaborate on what shit jason has done to "deserve this"? I've seen it said alot but I'm not invested in this drama enough to sift through the interwebs

hes well over 300lbs in that video

"trolling" is not spamming someones wife that they should kill herself etc

trolling is when you fags tell newfags to do ss

piana is over 300 lbs

Ah, I feel ya.

So where is this screenshot of someone telling his wife to kill herself?

jason didnt do that

His wranglers should have stepped in then

Don't be niggers, he's still massive

Mfw i take 3 scoops of pre workout a day when recommended is one. Rich Piano im coming for youuuuu NIGGA!!

What about it?

as i said i dont know anything about them, only what i heard in the videos

they talk about what jasons retard followers did with the order 66 shit

check the misfits video

>tfw you was one of the ppl who went in order 66 piano and sara ig account
feels good

I was kinda hoping for a quick summary of what happened so I don't have to go watch a bunch of videos

i honestly dont see why this is such big news. faggot autistic kids should go provoking people twice their size

rich is lying because hes trying to cover his ass

watch the video where he beat up jason hes like 'you fucked with my social media and my business', didnt say shit about his wife. hes only crying about people bullying his wife now because hes a faggot trying to cover his ass for assaulting a harmless retard who idolized him

It literally wasn't a big deal. When you were in high school, did your group of friends keep their hands in their pockets when you did things together or did you scrap around? We're monkeys and we socialize like monkeys. They weren't doing anything out of the ordinary.

That's the most sensationalist picture I've seen in my goddamn life.

spotted the nigger. lmao

>beating up a disabled man
>noting out of the odrinary

welcome to Veeky Forums

everyone was pretty keyed up, that's for sure.

genovapedia.org/

>threaten the security of a person and his family for greed
>play the retard card when consequences arrive
I hate people like this

KEK

>can someone please elaborate on what shit jason has done to "deserve this"? I've seen it said alot but I'm not invested in this drama enough to sift through the interwebs

Basically Jason for some reason thought Rich was going to sponsor him through 5% Nutrition, and when Rich didn't sponsor him, Jason threw a shitfit. Jason then placed an "Order 66", which he basically orders his followers to go and troll the shit out of Rich's social media by leaving negative comments and downvoting the videos to hell. According to a video that Rich made, they started making death threats against his wife and himself, hence why he slapboxed Jason to teach him a lesson in humility.

I think it has more to do with his pissening hygiene routine of shower one limb per day

>Teaching a learning disabled autist a lespn through violence

That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.

Jason asked him to do a video, Rich ignored him, Jason "order 66"ed him which means his vids are spammed with memes for a week.
>According to a video that Rich made, they started making death threats against his wife and himself
[citation needed]
an Order 66 does not involve death threats, nor does it involve a person's family, the "threats" only started being mentioned when rich was called out on his behavior

And seriously, the event organizers are furious about this, i'm not sure if Rich will be able to go to many events for a while

HURR DURR IM A RETARD PEOPLE PLEASE TAKE PITY OF ME HURRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fuck off Jason Genova you subhuman.

>rich cant handle a little cyber bullying
>hes mad at jason because jason has left humanity behind

Serious question.

What type of disability does Jason suffer from?

He's obviously retarded, but what kind of retard?

>asked for explanation, given the explanation
>That's not how it works

Seirously if you're going to stay ignorant, better to NOT ask anything at all you Genovian.

I got the feeling he wouldn't do it again

Mentally he's around 8-12. ADD, ADHD, Learning disability and jewish inbreeding

i think he meant that hitting a mentally disabled person doesn't actually work to teach them a lesson, not that the explanation of what occurred was insufficient

>to teach him a lesson in humility
>not a lesson in humanity
You had one job, C'MON

>He's obviously retarded, but what kind of retard?
like all of it bro, all of the retardation. ADD/ADHD/BBQ/OCD/dislexic/autism/everything. it piss

He will. Jason never learns. He physically can't. He's retarded.

He's already said he will do it again in that response video he did with someone where they're in the gym.

>the "threats" only started being mentioned when rich was called out on his behavior
rich's response video was his first opportunity to say anything about it, though - if you think he ought to have listed it all out at the expo remember he says he thought jason left all the comments himself.

>genovapedia.org/quotes.html

Dont worry guys, he has finally apologized.

Rich apologized to Jason on IG and said he will make a collab video and let Jason slap him around.

>gym culture

brings a tear to my eye.

I dream of day when autism will be a status-symbol, instead of a target for bullies.

>You'll never get slapped around by Mr. Piana

the meek shall inherit the earth

That's what national news websites look like in Australia?

That shit looks like it would belong to a local ABC affiliate in the US

>Rich Pianowire's career ends with him wailing on a literal autistic troll

wow, there is some true gold in there

just wow

>mfw rich does the collab video with jason to try to 'make good'
>jane still doesnt know that rich beat up her son
>she finds out after the collab video and used her kike powers to sue him
the ment will never end

Piana did nothing wrong..

Dubs of truth

Jason reached out to Rich for some kind of collab video, Rich never responded.

Jason got butthurt and did what the kids are calling an "Order 66" (Idk it's some star wars reference). Basically asked all his own fans to troll Rich.

Rich gets his entire public image fucked with cause this kid didn't get a response. Jason then goes to meet him, it comes out that he did it, Rich basically says "I feel like I need to do something to get back at you, to even it out", there's some more talking and Rich slaps him a few times...

>Rich gets his entire public image fucked with
for 2 days.

People need to stop making excuses for Jason.

He might be autistic, but he is genuinely a lazy, selfish, parasitic, annoying, ungrateful human being.

He knows right from wrong, and knows that order 66 causes people grief, but he does it anyways because he is an unempathetic narcissist.

the fuck

>"That Dolan Duck's a fake profile, that's why I didn't add him. He pretends to be a duck, he's not. He's a fucking scam artist!"

>All these Winnebago warrior genova scumbags

Someone fly Jason over to Australia and get Tracy Grimshaw to interview him.

I want tripfags to leave

Yeah "pro-bodybuilder"

>Sickening quotes from The Man Getter

lol, this fucking guy is a disgrace to the industry

there are places for people like him, it aint in the public

>pro bodybuilder

ayy

>daily reminder than sol aka cute tomato is an 18 year old student that lives at home in Texas with his mommy

look at the color of his shirt you idiots

You know no one likes you right?

>Rich gets his entire public image fucked with
His public image is a steroid addict who pretends to be hardcore when he's the world's biggest pussy