Why do people like Michelle Obama's arms so much?

Why do people like Michelle Obama's arms so much?

They're just delusional ppl that are trying to find something to like about a lady who's husband managed to piss of Democrats and Republicans for the last 8 years m, but she does have a donk though.

because they compliment her dick well

Because she can climb trees with them well.

Because she's not fat and americans just aren't used to non-fat people these days

this tbhq

Michael has pretty manly arms, I don't think a lot of people realize he's a man so they're impressed by his DYEL arms.

this

Add the fact that she's not "famous" like an actress, so she doesn't make her living based off her looks.

She gets idolized by fat women as achievable.

That being said, I would destroy Michelle Obama. She's infinitely better looking in person.

SHE'S A TRANNY YOU MILKY-LICKIN', WODDY ALLEN BUTT-LOVIN', PEDOPHILES!

>That being said, I would destroy Michelle Obama. She's infinitely better looking in person.
That's pretty gay bro

Where did that meme come from? /b/? Reddit?

>gave birth twice
>tranny.
I mean she's not a bombshell but she is in her fucking 40s

Women her age usually look like they've given up.
Saggy skinned.
Fat.
Obesity.
Dry skin.
I give it to her, the body looks healthy.

reality

Is that like /tv/'s "what is that a scar?" meme?

Finkle and Einhorn, Finkle and Einhorn.... THINK

mirin that trap's traps

I saw these arms doing a gazillion push ups and it impressed me.

>she
>her

looks like wayne brady

melania trump will be the GOAT first lady

she's bretty hot desu

What?
Every presidential candiate is chubby or obese. Obama is going to be the fittest recent president for awhile.

Melania is a model who gets through life on her looks. And I'm going to address the elephant in the room - she is clearly a goldigger and Trump likes a young trophy wife.

People who actually like her are scum. An instagram whore is not first lady material.

This 10/10 would fug

She has a puffy vagina from all that pounding Obama does to it with his massive black cock. It's swoll like 24/7

because they want to say something positive about her and they can't even pretend anything else about her is praiseworthy.

FUCK TEXAS YOU FAT HAMBONE ALEX JONES WORSHIPPING BRONY!!!

>gave birth twice
RELEASE THE TAPES KING OBONGO YOU FUCK