Is it gay to wear makeup to the gym?

Is it gay to wear makeup to the gym?

I have nothing against wearing makeup as a guy but NOT WHILE WORKING OUT WHAT THE FUCK

Are you trying to look pretty for the curlbros?

It is seriously gay to wear makeup, especially if you are male.

You are male, are you OP?

Don't wear make-up to the gym, it's uncomfy af.

Men should not wear makeup period.

not gay, but might fuck up your skin and clog pores etc or melt off.

Subtle acne thread? I have acne kinda like the before pic and I want it to get healthier looking like the after pic like the guy literally went up a whole point just from the skin clarity

I was going to say yes but then I realised women do that every single time, and it's totally heterosexual

what the fuck

it must suck being a woman

that must feel, as put it, uncomfy as fuck

Fake tan.

Or actual tan..but cancer risk may not be worth it.

I wear this everyday.
Cheap as fuck, hides my shitty pale irish complexion, covers acne and dark circles pretty well.

>look mom I posted it again!

fucking faggots

This

I think it's weird for a dude to wear make up. It always looks horrendous too. I get a kick out of girls in make up at the gym. I enjoy an insecure broad.

To be fair most of them are probably wearing makeup because they already had it on during the day, not putting it on especially for gym

That could very well be true in some cases, but there certainly are chicks that get all made up for the gym.

What's some very subtle makeup that a guy could wear, just something to touch up facial imperfections and slightly enhance features? I've Googled around but it's all fag stuff for guys who wear actual heavy makeup

BB cream.

Did you even bother to read the thread?

I don't know about gay, but it's pretty pathetic. Probably better ways to go about dealing with it than covering it up, which long run usually makes it worse.

>smoothskin Chad detected

FUCK OFF

pathetic? Men wearing makeup is fucking hot/godly.

Just wash your face you metrosexual

>I realised women do that every single time, and it's totally heterosexual

Because THEY ARE WOMEN.

Make up will run when you get sweaty and get in your eyes and shit. Gay or not it's impractical as fuck.

>just b urslf

>just wash your face bro!
>just don't eat pizza bro!
>just stop touching your face bro!
>just drink more water bro!

Why? If you're really working out you'll sweat and it'll look bad

Not gay, just incredibly fruity

foundation for even complexion, concealer for spots/dark circles.

This has me interested now. Gonna look at it tomorrow. Evening out skin tone is almost a side benefit from the list of other things it does.

This dude needs to fix his god-awful eyebrows, before caking on the make up.

>the list of other things it does.

Pro tip: most skincare products don't actually do what they advertise that they do.
Especially, bb creams.
They're just tinted moisturizers with SPF.

same here man, on the to do list. th-thanks Veeky Forums

No. Why would you start wearing makeup? Are you going to start buying clothes, accessories, jewellry, paying $150 for a trim, and doing all the other retarded consumer-whore stuff that women do?

>he doesn't buy clothes or accessories

Mummy still buying you basketball shorts and tshirts from walmart?

We have this thread every fucking day

Actually has literally nothing to do with sexuality

Not him but we all know that's not what he meant. Every woman seems to own like 25+ pairs of shoes for example.

>I was going to say yes but then I realised women do that every single time, and it's totally heterosexual
If those women can get through the gym session without their makeup running from their own perspiration they aren't working out hard enough and are gym poseurs just going there to be 'mired.

Faggot here.

Why the fuck would you wear makeup to the gym unless you're a woman

Go to a doctor and get some drugs fåm
My face is pretty much clear now

Wearing make-up is like wearing heeled shoes as a manlet. Just deal with your shit, especially in the gym. You're not meant to look good at the gym, you're meant to work out.
That being said, I think it's alright for dudes with severe skin conditions but make-up is kinda shit in general.

A lot of girls won't leave the house without makeup, so they'll want it for the walk to the gym, for the rest of the day for before the gym. Obviously I don't put on red lipstick if I'm going to the gym I just have my flicks, eye makeup and some foundation and blusher. I don't sweat much in the gym surprisingly even though I push myself lifting.

i cant even imagine how uncomfortable it would be to be sweating with a cake of makeup on your face. god it grosses me out thinking about it. (decent) girls dont even wear makeup to the gym

spends so much time on face but doesn't pluck those eyebrows

I put on cover up make up because of my acne, and yes I take good care of it and it's still there, but not in the gym.

kek "Some people say I eat too many chocolate bars or that I don't wash my face."

>Is it gay to...

It pretty much doesn't matter what you finish this with. If you have to ask, the answer is almost always yes.

Not gay, but you will just sweat it off and/or clog your pores to make lots of blackheads.

Whenever I go to the gym I take make up with me to do after; no point wasting product when my face is gonna get hot or I'll rub it off when I touch my face. BB cream especially won't last through a decent workout, but is okay for afterwards.

Make sure to get a good setting powder if you're really interested so you don't go all greasy. Also consider learning how to colour correct if you're hiding acne, rather than just slather inches of BB cream/foundation on. At least get a concealer that matches your skin.

B-but is it gay to browse Veeky Forums ?

very

It's totally gay bro, using a product invented for the opposite sex and shit, dude. Women got a patent it's not cool

so fuking gay wtf is wrong with y0u faggots

>using a product invented for the opposite sex

Make up was used by both men and women since Ancient Egypt.