Tonight I was browsing facebook, and looked at albums after albums of young people enjoying their youth. Partying, sex...

Tonight I was browsing facebook, and looked at albums after albums of young people enjoying their youth. Partying, sex, drinking, drugs. Prime humans having the time of their lives. Yet right now I am excluded. Fuck I felt angry. I felt angry that the pics are mostly of girls, with a few chad slayers/highly low inhibition high status guys. I felt angry that I am not considered worthy enough to be part of that sort of thing. I felt angry that I have to take huge risks to my health to looksmax and low inhibitionmax, just to get near the same level that these chads are born with.

I hate how shallow girls are. I fucking hate it. I hate how they act all nice and polite, but then they only invite chad and brock to their flatwarming parties. Fuck them. Just fucking fuck them.

I know how to convert this anger into motivation. I have decided to start my first roid cycle in july, months earlier than previously planned. I did my first pin of MT2 tonight. I have taken out a loan for "college expenses", that will pay for a BSSO in december.

This time next year, it will be me at one of those parties. No longer will I sit here fapping in tears. I will have become a normalfag at the very least. I want this site to ultimately see me as a christ like figure. A man who ascended from the depths of darkness and inceldom, and into the land of tight young freshman poon.

Call me out, tear me down. I don't fucking care. I'm a man on a mission. I'm a man with a plan. I have NOTHING left to lose, and everything to gain. I'm NEVER going to let my youth slip away. Thats all from me for now, I will update with how everything is going soon. The MT2 was a real mission to get imported into Australia, but here I am, jsut finished pinning it. I don't care about the consequences of my actions anymore, because I no longer fear death. Whatever happens, I am going to ascend in some way.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRcOFBBGIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>supremegentleman.jpg

;tldr but I partied a little bit in highschool and a tiny bit in college. You're not missing much.

Parties with your closest buddies, backyard shows and tail gating before concerts is where it's @ yo. Those are the days I miss

ok, enjoy your degeneracy, your unworthy women, go and compensate for your sould voidness, i'll keep calm, lifting, reading, not looking to be part of a shitty social group that leads his life to a cycle of self destruction. And i shall look for a worthy qt like pic related for my own, to form a family based on maturity

that's a goblin on the right, not a "prime human"

you've fucked everything else up, you'll fail at this too because you're writing little manifestos to random faggots

talk is cheap you pathetic queer

To be honest i wish i roided when i was younger. Yeah I'm masking up for it now but the only person who wants to see a buff 33 year old is your wife.
I say go as hard as you can and think about the consequences later. But make sure you work on your social skills because you don't want to be huge sitting in your room alone playing video games.

i wonder what its like to be a part of normal people's group of friends. it must be nice

>imaniceguy.jpg

You do not have a group of friends?

>Wanting to be a worthless degenerate
Never going to make it

Stop daydreaming and being a fedora. Its essential to have friends and be socially adjusted. If you don't like parties you are literally autistic.

>implying op is elliott rodger

i've had literally 0 friends since grade 10. im 23 now. it doesnt bother me a lot though. surprisingly, i have a girlfriend, and shes hot too. sometimes i do get worried if my social awkwardness effects my relationship with her

Making friends isn't that hard. Just get a hobby.

do you actually have to approach people to make friends? how about i just wait for people to approach me?

When did i say i have no friends?
Most of my friends don't go to parties and such.
What should i like from parties?
I just gather with well know people and take a beer or two and talk for hours, that's really fucking good

it does effect it unless she's as introverted and anti social as you which isn't likely

I hate how guys only care about the hot girls and only pay attention to the shallow girls. I fucking hate it. I hate how guys constantly complain about entering a relationship with these types of girls and get cheated on. I fucking hate it when guys set their standards so high and then complain about being alone.

Fuck off with your whining.

how's that working out for you big guy?

hes lying, making friend is actually really fucking hard. its rare to meet another man whos also in that situation, people tend to have their close knit groups, and just because that one guy likes you, doesnt mean every other one is gonna accept you.

i think its easier to fuck women than it is to meet another male and bond, and actually become a person you trust

>No longer will I sit here fapping in tears.

Sounds like you're going a bit crazy. Nothing good will come from this faggotry. You're not missing out on anything. Just chill out and find some bros to hang out with.

fat ugly rejected bitch detected

my girlfriend is a 9/10 qt asian. shes got like a huge friend circle and often goes out to parties and stuff. i feel lucky to have her for 2 years already. being slightly tall and having good facial aesthetics helped a lot i guess. i have absolutely 0 game though. 100% socially retarded here

>"I hate how shallow girls are."
>wants to party with these girls
>pick one

Seriously, these girls ARE shallow. It's not just something betas say to feel better, it's a reallity. They can be fun to party with, but try to talk to one of them for more than 5 minutes and you'll see how boring they are.

Just be yourself bro!

i agree, its super hard for me to make friends. i can only get to the point where we say hi, how are you, and bye, but nothing beyond that.

ive got a long term girlfriend, who also has no friends. we've extremely close and spend every day together, since we do live together.

she is my best friend, and is there for me. we're gonna get married, simply because i cant see how my life would progress any other way.

i used to have friends when i was younger, but we've drifted apart. i no longer like clubs or girls, the whole scene just irritates me, id rather be eating food with my gf, watching films cuddled up. oh well

damn, that sounds like a dream life. i also want to live with just 1 person i love and trust, and block out all the shitty people out there

i am very lucky to have met her, shes sexy but also mumsey, and 100% supports my bodybuilding, we always train together and when im not focused or lazy she pulls me together. shes very feminine, and dresses good, she literally stands out because of it, nice dresses and heels.

dont get me wrong, shes very needy, as you can imagine, she does need a lot of attention, and is emotional. comes with the territory, but i love her just the same.

id focus on finding a good girl, its very very hard, the good ones end up getting married early, the stupid ones have kids aged 19 and you will always be 2nd best in that type of relationship. the ones who are mature, but without kids are usually the career obsessed cat lady types, so to find a down to earth girl, who supports you, looks good, isnt a whore, or a feminsit bitch, or a bimbo, its fucking hard man, i was giving up myself until i met this one.

just keep strong man, and you'll find what your looking for

Jesus. Can you get any angrier? I was in your position my freshman year of college but for fuck sakes. Even IF you start roiding, you are still going to be a beta faggot fapping with his tears every night, just with muscles. Trust me, women care about how you are when you speak and interact to them. Being attractive is a plus.
You're going to get a bunch of Chads stealing your women even if you look attractive, because they don't give a fuck and you do. You're just gonna get cucked if all you can do is be a caveman with muscles and not socialize with women.
I felt the same way as you except I was a fat ass. Yes, losing 40 lbs sure helped my self esteem and then lifting like crazy made me feel even better, but you're going to have to actually socialize with women before they start caring about your muscles.
Very rarely have I fucked women because of how "Jacked" I was.

tl;dr,
You'll still be a beta faggot cuck with big muscles if you can't socialize properly.

Pic related

>If you're horny, tri a delt

Do whatever you wanna fucking do OP, but imo that's a trash plan. Roiding for some skeezy hoes? Fuck the bait, you've created a whole new meme, friend.

It's time to put the adderall down son.

this

go onto a dating website and look at the mid-late 20s women who are there.....huge number of them mention their love of work and their pets (usually dogs)

i'm looking for a girl who would sideline all that shit to have a family with me. most of them don't make that much money either.

With a rant like this... Notgoingtomakeit.jpg

I'm not a Chad, but apparently I can pull off what they do.

Got bored of that a year ago and went into hermitmode. 4 weeks ago I snapped out of it, 4 days later I'd been invited to 3 parties. A week later I had, on average, 2 parties a night.

This week is slow, didn't feel like going. But tonight I'm having drinks with a qt3.14

On Thursday there's an amusementpark with her and a few acquaintances. Afterwards? More partying. Friday? 2 parties.

Saturday 4 parties, starting at 10pm lasting until 2pm.

You're just an idiot. I look decent enough, I'm a little bit odd but all you need for this is some awareness. Don't sperg out, every situation is different. Every party can be enjoyable or a disaster.

Just give up if you think anything you said in your OP matters.

> Look decent
> have fun
> don't worry, not about the people. Not about tomorrow. Not about anything.

That's all.

Ffs I've gone from social recluse to party animal over a dozen times. It's just what you make of it.

And yes, the partying? The girls? The alcohol? Drugs? Sex? It gets boring after a while.

Well.. Sex not so much. The others definitely do.

>get fit in late 20s

I wish I did it sooner

the only girls left are single moms or crazy

fuck everything, im never getting married

Oh, man. This at my college, too What is it about them?

Mmm love the smell of fresh pasta in the evening. This one just might stick

in the same boat as you
started getting fit mid 20s
nothing left but the single woman that are single for a reason
you could give dating younger a try
didnt work for me cause i felt like a pedo beign 27 dating a 21 year old

I dont even care anymore, I would gladly take a 21 year old FWB, settling down at this point is pointless

all you are going to find is fucked up girls or single moms anyway.

so, im just going to get as fit as possible, have as much fun as possible, and then die young preferably.

didn't read but from the reactions all it seems like you need is a good friend, a therapist, and hug.
It's gonna be ok timmy, it's gonna be ok.

Serious question Veeky Forums...what were your father figures like? I love my dad and all, but if he were my age in 2016, he'd definitely be shitposting on Veeky Forums too. My mom is a cunt who always makes fun of my dad for being short and having the personality of a wooden block.

I always wonder what I'd be like if I had an alpha chad dad who I copied alpha traits from.

piece of shit

which sucks, cause im white

HEIGHT

FACE

He hath risen our dearest supremest gentleman

Jesus Christ can we please keep this crybaby bullshit on /r9k/? I mean a little bit of feels is okay but it's getting ridiculous

... or they have their non threatening gay tool with them

OP this is gonna be you in a few years
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRcOFBBGIQ

I'll try my luck as a regular dude, not changing much but being around 190lbs at 6'1. 8%

Hopefully I'll ascend to 210 once I'm near 40. Keep it around 10% for technoviking/wolverinemode

Watch that video with Mad World by Gary Jules instead of the original audio. I promise you you'll love it.

>it's an "user takes back his life" episode

yea i know what you mean
i kind of screwd myself over by working instead of going to school after hs
most of the woman i know that are over 25 and single are not worth settling down with

my dad was the most alpha man i knew. he was firm yet fair and he taught me the importance of loyalty, honour, hard work and self reliance. his work ethic was second to none. sadly, people took advantage of him and his good nature so he also inadvertently taught me how to spot that too. i miss him

>I'm NEVER going to let my youth slip away.

better fuck up your system with roids and spend you youth in the gym

I have these feels. My pops is a great guy, hard working, helps anyone, always gets fucked over by life. I wish I win the lottery one day so I can set him up and he can retire relax and be happy.

>so I can set him up and he can retire relax and be happy

THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT BETAS BUT NOW I'M SAD

Sorry user, it made me sad too when I wrote it

Fuck you faggot OP don't judge other people just because your only perceptions of reality or 'youth' were shaped by a medieval weapon forging BBS

tl;dr don't waste your time getting wasted and partying. set yourself up for a good future

adult life is better. don't waste your youth partying, utilize your youth well and set yourself up for your future. i partied for three years straight and fucked myself up. did a lot of drugs, drank a lot, had lots of meaningless sex. i met a bunch of people who were just as or more fucked up than i was and banged a lot of broken sluts. was on the verge of getting kicked out of uni. set myself back a couple years. now i'm a post-doc research fellow with a small group of close friends with similar goals and have a gf who makes me want to grow as a person. none of the girls that i partied with made me want to do that. my life is infinitely better than when i was partying, which is when i was at my lowest

He is probably the most narcissistic person i know irl.

>always gets fucked over by life
my dad was the same. but through all of it he held his head high. he faced every challenge put in front of him with calm determination and stoic resilience. i think that's what i most admire about him

Partying and fucking gets old. I'm in 5th year of college because of reasons and I'm totally over it at this point and excited to move to next phase of life.

It starts feeling really empty and hooking up with chicks starts feeling meaningless when it becomes more about validation than having sex.

Idk but I think it's good to do so you don't feel like you missed it but not that fun. Much rather crush beers with some boys and find a gf than chase tail at a huge party and have random sex

its only old because you are used to it

you realize the people that want that, arent used to it, right?

Yeah absolutely. Great willpower and the drive to keep going are traits that just need to be ingrained into you from birth and I'm glad I had that

>im a failure
>instead of improving myself ill blame other
>lifting will give me social gains

ok faggot

Where are you getting your roids from?

I'm afraid you might be a cuck

See

>this thread

I came to look at hot girls. Post hot girls.

So you learned those traits from him? Bet he'd be proud as fuck of you.

>Bet he'd be proud as fuck of you
thanks user, i hope he would be

>if you don't like parties you are literally autistic

Nothing good comes from them, the only reason you think parties are good is from movies, music, and media. Parties aren't that fun, people get hurt, people acquire addictions, people get knocked up, go to jail, etc.

lmao i was always skinnyfat boring autist with ugly mug yet i was always invited everywhere from elementary school to university, you just need to stick around people even if they annoy you and you got to pretend youre a normie. there were a lot worse looking people than me in all social circles ive been in, they just were social, not even particularly interesting or funny, just giving others attention and actively trying to hang out with others. there were always excluded people but it was their own choice, not talking to anyone just sitting in alone with their book or cellphone. unless youre super attractive noone is gonna try to get you out of your comfort zone

A real man doesn't look for validation from women or those who do not understand the journey that is life. Do what you will, and you will reap what you sow. Have fun, OP.

Big angry First generation American Irish Catholic. He was a cop who would sleep on the couch with the history channel or war movies on when he wasn't working. Has a very short temper and only provided me with food, a house, and Catholic schooling for 14 years. He did what he had to do, and nothing more.

There's nothing better than fucking with spergs like you.

>can't socialize
>bitter as fuck
>thinks he's entitled to pussy
>thinks roids will fix his life

what a champ

holy shit dude lol well I am glad to know that you're motivated now tho, soon your motivation will evolve to something else. Grils, that's how most men start lifting I suppose. You should post your current body so we can all see your progress.

>thinks girls at parties are worth pinning for.
>life goal is to be invited to a party.

Your father took it like ir was a job, thats shit.

Typical slutty sorority girls.
I have alpha phi at my school and they are same sluttyness wise.

OP im not a chad, and Ive fucked more of the girls you have lusted after. How does that make you feel?

Why don't you fuck some unfit uggo since that matches you perfectly right now?

My dad is very hard working and principled man.
He has a very strict code of conduct that he follows and he looks down on thing that deviates from his own personal standards.
My father was an overweight virgin throughout high school who found consolation in science fiction. During college he joined the military and improved himself. He majored in both poli science and journalism. He now works a corporate job. My father is liberal politically but he is a very conservative in his actions.

He also looks like Hank Hill.

Fuck this r9k shit

yeah but how do you go from recluse to party animal without ever first being a party animal? I'm in college, but i know no one and no one knows me

Being a social retard also means that you dont realize the significance in your actions.

My acquaintance posted on fb that he lost his wallet and was going to walk 70 miles home b/c he didnt want to call and wake up anyone. I picked him up and drove him.

All i had to say about it was umm ehh yeah np youre lucky i was awake haha.

I didnt care about it until he made a big thank you post and people started talking about all the nice things i do which i dont realize and to me are really not a big deal.

So if youre confused why some people spend their time with you, or in your case why youre gf wants to be a part of your life, look closer cause youre probably amazing person.

Just pur yourself into their place for a moment here OPie.

You're an average looking guy and there are all kinds of girls around you, you're nice and polite with all them, because it's a normal social behavior. But when it comes to making friends or specially a sexual partner, who would you pick? Of course you'd pick a good looking girl who's fun to be around with.

Problem is not in girls being sluts and bitches. Problem is that you don't realize that girls are absolutely the same as us, we all are people and it's only normal for us to like people we find attractive.

You work on your body thinking it will change anything in your life when in reality what makes you attractive to others is mainly your personality.

not him but the best thing you can do is to get fit

if you dont look good, noone cares about your personality even if it is a good one

I hate women too.

They are shallow fucking cunts. Use you when they want something from you but then they fuck Chad on the side.

Why are guys so shallow?

dear Veeky Forums, femanon here (ok you stopped reading. keep reading.)

5'2, 113 lbs, tan, athletic, HOT, etcetc (you probably don't believe i'm a 9)...i squat 135 for 12 deep, play volleyball and swim

advice for you Veeky Forums guys....being muscular won't get you any more women then being skinny (dun dun dunnn)

i've fucked 19 guys (i'm 20) and 2 were ripped athletes, the others were skinny boy types and mostly average

honestly, when deciding to fuck them...muscles weren't a consideration. at all.

keep that in mind. they were just suave.

why didnt girls care about me till I got fit?

everyone is shallow

guys lie to girls to sleep with them

girls lie to guys to use them

Guys aren't all as shallow as OP. You can find men who will *shock horror* talk to you like a person without constantly thinking about how to fuck you.

Veeky Forums is a really bad example of boys overcompensating and totally missing the point when it comes to women.

Fun fact: standing at the wall in a club keeping you biceps tensed and looking around to see if girls are looking at you will not get you laid. In fact my girlfriends And I make a point of laughing at losers like that.

My roommate is the ugliest chewbaca looking fat fuck and he has orgies on the reg; you have no excuse; you are probably just looking for the wrong women.

Only true if you're a fat mess.

Girls care very little whether you lift or not, if you're am awkward autistic faggot.

You don't even need those things OP. Seriously. Sure looking good helps, but it's not going to solve all your problems, trust me, as someone who roids and looks pretty damn good, girls aren't exactly swooning over me all of a sudden, it just gets my foot in the door more easily. To get good at talking to girls you need to... Talk to girls. To get good at socializing, you need to fucking socialize. Do you not see all the fuckin chads that don't lift at all and look like utter ugly shit and pull more puss than a lot of good looking guys? Because they're everywhere. You know how I became a normalfag? Not roiding, no it was before I started, I did from socializing, from drinking, doing drugs and going to parties and talking to people face to face, having awkward situations to learn from, learning to keep a conversation going, learning to be funny, and so on. Now I've upped my social skills even more from working as a salesman, and I look better than ever thanks to roids, better haircut and fashion style, and was successfully able to hit the club completely by myself, and approach all of the hottest women, get phone numbers, and manage to get one 7/10 to take me home w them and fuck their brains out. Not exactly a Chad yet, but I'm on my way, a huge difference from when I was 18 and couldn't even talk to a pretty girl without nearly puking and getting scared like a little pathetic bitch lol. Point is? I've still got more work to do because I'm not THAT good at talking to girls. That's the fucking root of the problem, not my looks, money, or tan, it's just a particular skill that could use some improving. So I'm going to practice it