Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why lift when it's all about the face?

>all you need to get an AZN girl is to be white

Uh for this guy it's all about the government money along with H the money he makes for going to schools/talk shows. These disabled people make a killing just for not having a few limbs or some shit.

>all you need to get an AZN girl is to be white
The holy gospel truth

I'm so glad they have no standards. My own women don't love me. Even the fatties. But the Asian qt's lap it up. Imagine a whole race of fuck holes who will fuck you on the basis that you are white. Thank you Asian men for bringing us Asian women.

>why even lift when you can move to asia
breh i need to move

Come to California. Tons of orientals. They put out easy. You don't even need to lift anymore. They like you if you're white.

And then you won't even have the option of lifting cuz azn gyms are somehow all horrible or horribly overpriced

As a facially aesthetic manlet, I approve this thread.

fuck it breh who cares
nah man california is a shithole id rather live in fucking thailand than LA, at least thailand doesnt have mexicans

Haha yeah, unless you're a handsome, ripped and wealthy asian, you won't be getting pussy anytime soon. Unless you go after a weeaboo chick but then that's disgraceful.

>Veeky Forums lifts for women
>Veeky Forums can't get white women
>Veeky Forums doesn't even need to lift for Asian women because you already are the one quality they want in man

Well y'know it kills time you wouldn't have otherwise killed, and now you won't even have that option
I mean, still do it, move and get infinite pussy, just saiyan it sorta sux a little

Why face when it's all about the lift?

>be fat beta neckbeard white boy
>make friends with Asian chads
>easily cuck their azn qt3.14's away from them
>they keep lifting expecting to attract another mate
>I'll just steal her away by virtue of existing with white skin

Asian men. When will they learn?

I still gotta lift cuz I'm not white
worse, I'm on of the brown azn's
I work hard on these gloots only to see a balding white dude with a lazy eye and a sideways fanny pack getting hit on my a couple 7.5/10s

kek fucking savage m8

are you a manlet too? i mean by asian standards, like you under 5'4?

Face lift when it's all about why?

>implying that a handsome, ripped and wealthy asian guy can compare to a beta autistic white guy

Come to Silicon Valley. Being white and fucking gook chicks is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Give up. No point in trying. Asian women made for white cock.

I've seen this guy speak in person.

Amazing dude with an awesome sense of humor.

It's unfortunate that he was born without limbs desu senpai.

naw 5'11, which is about 6'4 in in the azn world, that much is pretty great
I also got a nice european nose

Prime example of why it's all about FRAME

your delusional. any girl will pick the fit confident guy over a fat greasy neckbeard. go into the real world buddy.

I want the pinoys to leave. But your women can stay.

Oh who are we kidding they'll stay of their own accord.

Spotted the asian manlet. You should check out r/asianmasculinity.

This.

He has achieved more in his life than 99% of cunts on this board.

His Asian qt was earned.

White people are a hot commodity, cuz where it's preferable to live (Japan, Korea) there's pretty strict restrictions for residency in in the places of Asia that, y'know suck (the Philippines, Inland China) white people mostly don't want to move there. As such, there's a lot of space for anyone inbetween.

Yup he's a dope guy.

then you should be able to fuck sheboons if you want, so thats good.

sheboons are always open to anything that isnt black

But then again, so will us men. For the most part, beats going back.
Nice to visit every now and again, makes you feel like the most attractive man on the planet for all of a couple weeks before going back to soul crushing normality.

im not asian im just saying the truth. post yourself and see. you browse /pol/ and /b/ to much. do honestly think girls will pick the neckbeard over the fit guy?

its the lifestyle they each represent
neckbeards have no hygiene and no self control and they are ugly to look at no matter what race you are.

Uh what is that?

uh, nothx

Lot's of decent gyms catering to expats in Thailand these days pham

It's not all about the face but it is all about physical appearance.

Let's say you have an okay face but shit body and then let's say you have an okay face and a fit body? Who will more than likely get a bitch? I agree to an extent it's all about face but it's mainly how you present yourself.

>Lot's

Yes I go out in public. It's easy for me to pick up on Asian women who are taken by Asian men.

Maybe not a neckbeard, but white skin is factor of attractiveness as much as any other, sadly. So long as one has that, one doesn't have to score as highly among other factors.
I cannot stress enough how lazy the dudes eye was.

kek yeah id pass too 2bh

Haven't been to Thailand yet, desu. Hows the price between a place with aircon and a place without?

>tfw you have a nice face and body

Spotted the other gook manlet.

if he falls in there will he drown?

it would be extremely frightening

Why do anything when it's all about the money?

You forgot HEIGHT and FRAME, of which pic related has none

damn you guys really are delusional. still waiting for them picks mr neckbeards who pull asians QTs from Chads. You can stop trolling now fatboys.

Kek at triggered azn

not triggered and not asian. i just hate when fat people think they are equals just because we share a race.

He's a limbless guy

Accomodation is all pretty cheap senpai

how the fuck does he get dressed?

The price of the gyms, I mean. I can get a day pass at a manila gym for a buck, if I don't mind boiling alive in my own skin while bending a bar loaded with 2.5pl8s. I gotta know what the worst is and what the premium price is.

>wanting pinays
Scraping the bottom of the barrel m8

What exactly do you achieve lying on an anonymous board.

Air con gyms are totally expensive yes.

Holy shit, his TDEE must be so low :(

The same way he gets undressed. By his qt azn concubine.

Yeah but like how expensive and how about options inbetween like ones that just have a lot of fans
and hey what'll slumming it cost

Found the fat white chick.

Nope. Reality is stranger than fiction.
In asia, simply being white gets you flooded with women. Its bizarre. You can be ugly and fat it doesnt matter

>Province girls represent all filipinas

Kek

Kek couldbt be further from the truth.
I am an asian manlet

How do they have sex?

You're gonna hurt the chink manlets feelings.

90%, yes

Yeah, I noticed filipina women in the more upscale neighbourhoods around metro manila are actually pretty hot
I guess when you've got money and looks there's not too many reason to leave the place

Kek that guy isnt a chink, a chink wouldnt dispute white mans total superiority in the dating game

don't need legs to have hip drive

>how expensive
Like just very. You can pay several times what you pay in merica

ugh
man all I want is middle of the road gyms with functional barbells and at least 1 fan for the room without shelling out rich people money
why does asia suck

I saw this guy speak once. He was going on about how he wasn't going to do a meet and greet after speaking because he didn't want to catch a bug from anyone. He just assumed people wanted to hug him and take photos with him. He gave off a very self centered almost celebrity godlike vibe

Would it actually be possible for him to develop the parts of the body that he does have? Is there a way to develop your chest without arms? He could probably do some kind of crunches for his abs I bet.

>a fucking torso has a gf and I dont

why live

He's a chink male. You're confusing the subservient ona hole chink women.

Can't believe this hasn't been done yet..

I worked on Born Without Limbs (a TLC about him) he can be kind of a dick.

His house is huge and he has a shit load of money tho

She's ugly desu

> lifting for women

They exist, but may or may not be cheaper. Not surr about muay thai gyms, maybe those are cheap

No i am a chink male. I live in asia.
The white man worship here is unmissable

If i were a chink i would be super pissed

Normal people don't really care about what other adults choose to do with their lives

I think for me it would take an enormous amount of self control to shave my face but not my neck given how shitty that looks

This guy's face is objectively 3/10 wtf are you talking about.

She has a mental issue which makes her attracted to helpless torsos. Something about having a vagina and maternity.

Hahahhaha
Normies are the only ones that care

>spreading the race mixing meme
Oy vey
Asians need to stick with asians and whites with whites. Or else you create ugly half breeds.

he is actually 6 out of 10. If you count legs as 4 head as 2 and arms as 4.

>California is only LA meme

Nah you can get the ones that are too insecure for white dick
Thats how i got my wife, she said white dicks are too big for her

Okay but why shitpost about not lifting on a board about fucking lifting?

You're telling me you have the fucking reasoning to doubt lifting, but not to post about not lifting on a lifting forum?

There's a Guy in Japan who got famous for having no limbs too
Not only did he have a wife, there was a big scandal because it turned out he cheated on her with five other women

Thailand is the Mexico of Asia. So welcome to Tijuana- gook style.

haaaah a japanese international student was trying to explain this to me but she was so disgusted/flustered she couldn't explain it properly. i thought he just fucked 5 women in his lifetime and she was grossed out by that

her bf is a twinky skelle

kek ebic pic bro

XD