Drawn into the backdrop here you can fade, you can fade away

Drawn into the backdrop here you can fade, you can fade away...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ji3M67oKb-4
i.imgur.com/4E1Yzhf.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bright lights on a starless night, burn a hole in the dying day,.

why do you dumbasses glorify a vain, plastic surgery-using, steroid using fuccboi is beyond me

he was 22 when he died? dafuq. i just turned 23 man i feel old

The more I see zyzz, the less impressive he looks. I mean, he made it, but...hm.

He's probably 20 in that pic

Bright lights on a starless night, burn a hole in the dying day,.

WHY? The feels, m8, the feels...

:( body dismorphia is a powerful drug senpai

Ily zyzz
U r in my heart, and my fap folder

He looks like he barely lifted on that pic, wth

lol ok

It's probably because he's not as shredded as usual, he has no definition nor vascularity

Looking at life through a loaded gun

Dropping what I have

There's nothing more cringy than Zyzz fanboys.

I guess it's cool that you get motivation to workout and be healthy from some dead faggot, but when you kids trying to act like him in every way is beyond pathetic.

All Zyzz did what literally fuck trashy looking 6/10 sluts and die in sauna.

Find yourself some better idols who actually acomplished something significant in their lives if you must have one.

He didn't fuck trashy sluts retard he had a gf

>implying she's not a trashy slut
>implying she was the only one he fucked

nice delusions senpai

LOOKIN' AT LIFE THROUGH A LOADED GUN
TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT, AIM IT AT THE SUN

rip :'(

This. In my day we were inspired by guys like Arnie and Sly, men who not only had good bodies but were successful in other areas as well, they were self-made gods. Zyzz is nothing, he literally didn't achieve anything, and he died before his prime, and all in the name of fucking club rats.

THE YEARS WENT BY
WE USED TO RULE THE NIGHTS

DRAWN INTO THE SAUNA HERE YOU COULD PASS YOU COULD PASS AWAY
HEART ATTACK ON THE STEAMROOM BENCH PROABLY SHOULD'VE LAID OFF TREN

Even scooby prefers zyzz over arnold
youtube.com/watch?v=ji3M67oKb-4

whatever you say he did or didn't do, you can't deny the fact that he motivated 1000s of people and became the person he wanted to be. What else do you want from an idol.

>self-made gods
fuck off

*tips fedora*

In my experience, he mostly motivated people to run stupid amounts of gear and act like cunts at music festivals.

That's not really a benefit.

So much edge
Plus tren doesn't do shit to your heart I run it year round, clen, MDMA and cocaine on the other hand will kill you dead.

lol bro how much tren do you run year round? i was thinking of doing the same shit, yolo nigger swag

You don't understand faggot. It's the fact he was a WoW 24/7 playing forever alone skinny akward robot and became a shredded sick kunt. He showed us we can make it. You'll never understand.

Between 250 and 700 a week
Keep your diet clean and limit sodium you shouldn't have BP issues

What a sick cunt.

What an ill vagina

yeah the one time i ran tren for a little while, my BP was through the fucking roof

i ate like shit though

That's because 80-90% of zyzz pics/videos was taken when he was 19-20 (1-2 years of him lifting)

he got huge few months before his death on 2011

Yup. This is Az 2 days before his death. 6'2 220lbs+.
He must've been a sight to be seen walking down the Thai streets.

fuarkkk

;_;7

It's not who he was, it's what he represented

can't believe i had to spell it out for you

>6'2

Yh based on Chestys real height of 5'8 ( met him irl ) he's was probably 6' at most.
Most likely 5'11. But he was probably 200lbs+ at that height, which is huge regardless.

>zyzz
>5'11
He's one of the only fitness people who didn't estat his height. He looks task in every single picture

No manlet proportions to be seen here

Im just saying, looking at the pic I posted and know that Said is 5'8 ( met him at Bodypower last year, and Im 5'8 too )

It's likely that chestbrah was wearing lifts in that photo or angling hard. The guy in the middle of your photo is 5'11" as well.

Zyzz easily had 3 inches on chestbrah

In the background and still way taller

One more cause why not, it's a zyzz thread.

Ok based on these two, you guy have convinced. Guess he didnt e-stat. That makes his claim of 220lbs+ more believable too.

Zyzz thread best bread.

it's been a while since we've ahad a good zyzz thread.

I remember mods were deleting the zyzz thread's on his bday, shits fucked up

The god.

that's not him, look at his bicep tatto

moar

Its definetly him, thats Said in the background. He probs got the tat touched up, like with his chest tat.

He didn't look like that after 1 year. Probably 21 or 22.

No full arm tat. Definetly 20.

You know what keeps me up at night?

That Zyzz died before the era of dick selfies. He never posted a pic of his dick and then he died and now I'll never get to see his dick.

This infuriates me.

Did he have a big dick or a small dick? Did he still make it if he was a donkey dicked potential pussyslayer before he got shredded? Did he still make it if it all was just compensating for his teeny weeny crybaby clitty?

This keeps me up at night. I can't sleep. I need to know. I. NEED. TO. KNOW. What about Zyzz's dick?

I think you're right. My b

i.imgur.com/4E1Yzhf.jpg

There is brah.

How unsatisfying. Guess Zyzz isn't my role model anymore. Thanks anyway.

Lol, all his genetic points were spent on his insertions and facial aesthetics, there were none left for his heart or dick

that dick is fine

Such an exceptional being needed an exceptional dink too.
8inch flaccid or gtfo.

It's average at best and has a strange orange color. It's no good. Dissapointing really. Even more dissapointing are his balls which look like they haven't dropped yet.

I can't respect him now.

Yeah, roids'll do that to the ole jewels.

But even The Oak mired Zyzz

you do know its not zyzz but a pathetic faggot right?

No way

TAE YOUR BEST SHOT AIM T AT THE SUN