How is this fat fuck still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKNwtlaF44
cchrint.org/psychiatric-disorders/behaviors-are-not-diseases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YouTube

a decent wife and a happy life.

atleast he knows hes fat and destroying himself.

because he doesnt wear basketball shorts to the gym

Short answer? Alpha genetics.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but the fact that he's lived until his mid 40s looking like that just proves that genetics = life. Hell, look at Marlon Brando. Same size as this guy, had serious problems with alcohol and other drugs, yet lived until EIGHTY. George Burns, smoked 300000 (literally) cigars and lived until ONE HUNDRED. He was a CENTURY OLD.

I mean seriously, this is the shit that just makes me not even want to try. How can you even deny genetic destiny?

He's got GENETICS on his side

It's kinda shitty how he's letting them go to waste.

>falling for the obesity is unhealthy meme

You do realize that's a Veeky Forums meme right? No one outside of Veeky Forums believes in that

he turned in his natty card and started taking test

Trigglypuff, staph

Mtn.Dew

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Any comrades have more like this?

Gravitation. It prevents him from exploding into a smeary mass of lard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONKNwtlaF44

Wrong thread lel

No, it's modern medicine

Doctors these days can give fatties a handful of pills to string em along for a decade or so longer before they kill over

Thanks Veeky Forums brah

This. These obese shits serve as the nations food reserve and thus are kept in an acceptable state until they will be led to the slaughterhouse.

yeah he clearly has the HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE of chad thundercock

Leave him alone. He is dealing with a lot of mental issues. He was sexually and mentally abused by his family. I do not wish on my worst enemy a life like that.

He is lucky he is alive, true. He almost commited suicide many times.

He has a heart that bigger and more empathetic than half the Veeky Forums combined.

Also, he is a diet now to have a stomach reducing surgery.

if he wants to move past all the bullshit that happened to him in his life he needs to lose all of his weight.

Dude, it's harder than it seems. He has issues with confidence and self loathing/hate. That pushes him to eat a lot of the time. I delt with depression, so I know how he feels.

I since then hit the gym and the gym has been my salvation, cuz it gives me the dopamine release. Boogie on the other hand is too large for any exercises.

Honestly it's his inconceivably good attitude.
Dude must have had an awesome therapist at some point. Literally Jesus Christ Psy.D

This

I'm so torn on boogie. he is level headed, reasonable and always has clever opinions. yet when it comes to his own weight, he believes in all that fatlogic crap. "it's in his brain. it's more complicated than eating less. he *needs* surgery." fuckin fuck boogie, tale a step back and realise what you have to do

still get off that couch and walk bruh

Patreon

For a board dedicated to fitness, you guys don't give the human body enough credit. It takes some serious shit to kill you, just look at any fat hate thread, people manage to live years as sedentary blobs of flesh.

>depression

how can you even "suffer" from something that doesent exist?

People lifed for thousands of years but only since like 100 years people claim to be depressed while lifing in the first world and literaly having 0 problems.

stop being delusional, depression does not exist.

3/10, that's the best i can do, sorry

It's literally observable on f mri you colossal retard. They can even measure the changes in NT density between regions in depression.

It's a clinical diagnosis anyways. Not that you fucking know a single iota about anything medical. Why do the dumbest faggots like you always feel so compelled to smugly post your Yahoo! Answers tier trash on this board? I hope you have to watch your kids die in a car fire you caused.

Guys did you know this gravity shit doesn't exist? We did fine living without it for thousands of years but we got cucked into having gravity 400 years ago when it got discovered.

lel mad "depressed" entitled princesses detected

man the fuck up you huge pussy faggots.

I bet you think about killing yourself because your favourite vidya is getting updated and your not able to play for an hour.

>muhhh depression

lel

> hey, we have clinical, actual, irrefutable proof that can be tested and observed as many times as you like that depression is, in fact, an actual mental illness that people can suffer from
> NUH-UH, NO IT'S NOT

You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who think the earth was created a few thousand years ago, would you?

You made a big fool of yourself, but do you feel any better for doing so? Probably not.

cchrint.org/psychiatric-disorders/behaviors-are-not-diseases/

STAY FUCKING DUMB you depressed little girl lel

>im a depressed beta faggot that crys about first world problems because of MUHHH CHILDHOOD etc.

kill yourself my man.

not that dude
but I can assure almost 90% of people who say they have depression DO NOT have depression.

and I mean like a very very very small trace of people do have depression

>reasonable
>whiny about his weight
pick one

>mid 40s
WAT? There's no way he's that old. He's 30 at most.

Communists are worse than Nazis. They took 10 times more lives than Nazis. Why their symbolics isn't illegal, like Nazi's is beyond me. Fight me irl.

This is literally the first post I have seen this tripfag make that wasn't unbelievably terribad

I agree with you there. Like, I never said that people don't lie about it and retards are like 'hurr i'm upset my sportsball team lost, I have depression', and it's clear as a fucking bell that the majority of Tumblr claims they have depression for attention.

There are legit cases though.

Just to maintain that weight is a real work everyday. He has to maintain at over 10000 calories. The fuck has too much money. He woudl get skinny real fast if he lived in Cambodia or somewhere like that.

That's because people let them selves being sucked in into the spiral of self pity. In earlier days you did that and you were dead. Nowadays you can do that without too many consequences hence so many depressed ppl.
Trust me, I'm an engineer.

bro fat people like boogie literally have a mental problem.

Food is so tied up in thier habit/coping mechanism it is damn near impossible to break.

It IS in his head. There are literally thousands of fatties like him.

>chemical imbalance in brain that can be measured on MRI scan
>not real

people manage to get their body parts fall off from rotting and still live... amazing...

>believing this

i bet you look forward to your skittles later on that take away all that anxiety and depression for a while because your favourite burger store is closed.

lmao kill yourself, your making yourself a literal cuck of the pherma industry

>communists took 10 times more lives than the nazis
So what's worse, parents or ed gein? I mean, parents are certainly responsible for more deaths.

you fuel him with 1 extra week every time you watch his videos

the human body is surprisingly resilient
and, hey, at least boogie is able to move, unlike some other fat fucks out there

Fatness has nothing to do with health op. How many times does this have to be said for you to understand?

why even try to ''troll''/''bait'' this, its actually kind of pathetic

Hey there tripfriend

But 99.999% of fat people are super unhealthy; including OPs pic.

Prove it

Fuck off tripfag

I mean, if you were living in space being fat would really not matter that much. Then again, it's probably hard to get fat in space because you can only eat what you brought with you or get resupplied with.

Hes an immortal blob from the planet zorgan he never dies

You can eat your face

It's definitely a mix of genetics and medicine. While I don't buy into all of that "your fatness is just genetics" shit, there are some people who should be fucking blobs but aren't. Case in point is Chris Chan, mother fucker is fat sure but with his lifestyle and diet he should be overflowing like Tetsuo. If CWC applied himself he could physically be a Chad Thundercock, he has those genetics

wtf how did how did he get his noise to change?

He tilted his head forward...

>he has a heart that is bigger
Obesity can lead to enlarged heart, if Boogie's got that he needs to drop that weight ASAP

>He is dealing with a lot of mental issues. He was sexually and mentally abused by his family.
Just like Jason Blaha, right?

He keeps yo-yo dieting. He only loses weight when he's right on the verge of dropping dead, and only loses enough to keep the grim reaper out of arms reach before he balloons up again.
It's only a matter of time.

Fuckin hell Jon Snow needs to lose some weight.

Wow you are an exceptionally stupid person.

Are you accusing boogie of lying about his past?

You ain't wrong.

My uncle is about 500-600 pounds and is over 60 now. He's not even diabetic.

They won.

trigglypuff pls go

and made eastern europe undeveloped shithole while other nations developed freely

it's called senescence