Just ordered these for my squat and dead lift game

Just ordered these for my squat and dead lift game.

ITT: Shoe's we wear for lifting.

>deadlifting in shoes and not just in your socks

Never gonna make it.

I have been thinking about using some old ones of these I have but I feel like the sole is too squishy

>all star II's
may as well lift in air jordans you fucking pleb
get regular ass chucks like everyone else

> getting kicked out of your gym cus your feet stank

Probably gunna make it

Well i already do lift in chuck I's and ive only heard good shit about the II's

I'm looking for a good shoe to do cardio (rowing/ elliptical/ cycling) as well as lifting
Thoughts on boxing shoes? They look nice and breathable as well as no cushion soles

I sweat a fair bit so breathability is pretty important

You probably have cuz unlike chucks they actually have a padded insole, great for walking about and such
but you really shouldn't be lifting in them

this

AS II: good for walking
AS: good for liftan

PL2 master race

>same price as converse shoes
>made specifically for handling heavy weights
>1.5cm heel for strengthening your squat, bench, and olympic lifts
>fixes ankle mobility issues
>non-compressible sole and metatarsal strap for maximum stability
>looks great and has a fuckton of colour options

PL2 winning gold medals in the WWC

Nike Romaleos 2 reporting in. Incredible shoes.

PL2 breaking squat world records in the IPF

They're not as good as proper adipowers for oly lifting
but I mean not everyone has the cash to throw around on adipowers, pl2's do fine for us poor people

See

Nice squat plug, trappy.
When can I replace it?

>good lifting shoe
>looks like any other shoe. + velcro

I just think that chuck's (and hopefully the II's) are a good all purpose shoe. Great for lifting. Always looks great

It's not about the looks, it's the function.
The heels on weightlifting shoes are specifically designed to not compress under heavy weights, giving you maximum stability and not leaking power.
The added heel height also improves ankle flexibility, allowing for better and stronger squats (more upright front/highbar squats, easier to reach depth, stronger off-the-bottom for all squats including lowbar), while also helping with other lifts like the bench (by allowing your feet to be closer to you without having the take the ankles off the floor, thus having a tighter arch for a more stable upperbody, and a stronger leg drive) and olympic lifts (allowing you to catch the bar deeper, besides the benefits to the squatting portion of the lifts).

That one is not actually mine, the pic is from Veeky Forums kekkk
My squat plug isn't inflatable. I think it's more reliable for lifting, since I don't have to worry about it deflating and making me lose stability.

I like them
Flat hard sole and feel sturdy
Pretty comfy too

Just on the off chance someone here wants to get some, make sure you get the ones without the inner support
There are something like three versions of the same fucking shoe

>implying my feet stink

>implying i wasn't talking about you :^)

k randy

just cuz it can be done doesn't mean it ought to be
Y'know, again I use pl2's myself and love em plenty, but they're not the sort of ideal that comes at a minimum cost of $200 US dollars

These look like what I'm looking for. Might have to go into a store or two to try them on.
What sport are they for so I can look at similar shoes from brands that I know have shoes that fit me
What sort of fit are they I have quite wide feet