CBT: cardio errday edition

5'11 | 186lbs

All I care about is a super pump and intense cardio session. Forget all the other faux masculine fuccboi booshieeet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a good look.

nah

lotus, you should go green, dude. You've already got it bleached, it'll be easy.

routine?

I meant the physique

Hey fag. Are you still riding that white fixie? I'm in the market for a new bike and I want to know your honest opinion about it.

This isn't the Current Barber Thread?

roids x F

> still mirin tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

BBC genetics

Are you that black dude that pulled 700 or was that someone else? Anyone have a link to that vid?

slave genetics

dont listen to this white boy. that'd be ugly af. grow your shit out and get a fade like odell

I'm 6'2 225 lbs and I'd beat your ass niggerboy. You'd make a good slave

>implying I'm white

I'm white.

What does the back look like?

Don't tell Sisqo how to do his hair, he's a star for god's sake

Could be!

dude do you ever fucking get off Veeky Forums. stop posting your pics of you and your roided out body and faggy nipple rings, jesus

Nope. How's your build coming along?

how do you know he's always on unless you're always on too, dubs person?

looking good, dude.

I've posted this before, but might as well do it again. 3.5 months progress.

153lbs > 160lbs (clean bulk)
5'10 > 5'11 (posture gains)

Doing a PPLPPLx routine.

Slow but steady. I actually have to workout to build muscle unlike you injecting testicle fluid into your ass - both from your boyfriend and the syringe.

>making fun of homosexuals to insult one person

rude

oh word. What's your routine like? This is a cbt duder, post up!

I don't have body dysmorphia like you, manlet. I don't sit around taking pictures of myself in front of the mirror all day.

post body lol

damn you are mad as hell

I'm 6'4 dogger. I enjoy taking pics though, I have several ladies that like the updates. Keeps them thinking of me. Plus it helps pinpoint weak spots.

One day I will be big, like bear
>tfw small af

I always thought nipple rings on anyone was kind of gross, man or grill. But that's just me.

Still mirin tho

Filling out nicely mate, well done. Keep it up dude

Fuark, lotus. Looking joocy mane

what's your back routine fammo?

Good, but your core looks weak af honestly...

Tbh it's mostly a sex thing. My nips are always sensitive, and I don't get gyno so it was like why not? All my ladies love abusing them too, so it's a win. I'll switch them out for barbells soon I think though.

> wannabe zyzz mode

you shave your chest, yet you have enough hair to braid in your arm pits. you disgusting wide hip fuck.

Switches up a lot, I hit various movements depending what I feel needs to be brought up.

Lots of:
Rear delt flyes
Close grip pulldowns
Underhand rows
Tbar rows
Weighted pull-ups
Reverse pec deck
Db rows

Usually 6-8x8-12 if it's a strength day rest pause, hypertrophy day drop sets every set.

what do you guys do for abs?

The fuck do you not do pull ups??

>being this jelly

Don't sweat it you're looking beautiful bb

>Weighted pull-ups

user. user.

Oh, I didn't see the part where

>weighted pull ups

Kek my bad homie

I just listed weighted pull-ups but they're super intermittent. Underhand rows is goat for lats.

>I'm 6'4

SORRY BRO IT LATE

Oh yeah that extra foot always throws me off lmao

LONDON hips

retard

a-am I high test yet senpai?

It's him.

ur a faggot, i know that

I like how Veeky Forums is now inundated with literal trannies niggers and faggots and everyone is oh so tolerant of them.

I think 99% of you need to fuck back off the leddit where everything is sunshine and fucking rainbows.

>T R I G G E R E D

You're new here aren't ya

6' 205lbs, down ten pounds. Ten more to go.

But Senpai, lifting is good Cardio! Was able to run 1.5 miles in 9:00 after only doing lifts the past year.

Mirin the heart gains tho.

You can get the fuck on out, fitness is for the world. It don't matter if you're black or white, if you want to better yourself, you are the shit.
I bet you are a lurking neck beard.

wtf are those bubbles on your calves

fuck me daddy

>You can get the fuck on out, fitness is for the world. It don't matter if you're black or white

you sound like a huge faggot. go back to facebook you fucking SJW bitch

It's called superficial thrombophlebitis, it's a less serious version of deep vein thrombosis. I've had them since I started wresting at 12.

You sound like the sjw here, you are obviously triggered by your own shortcomings, whatever they may be in conjunction to this thread or my picture.

I'm guessing you were picked on a lot as a dyel youth? I always felt bad for the kids who turned sour because of the douchebags who tormented them.

Hopefully life will get better for you.

Try not to skip leg day next time cuck

dude you look swole as fuck, routine?

Fuck, on how many calories do you maintain that physique?

Also, mirin forearms

Confirmed, I feel really bad for you :/

3 day split, 2~3 hours a day in the gym. Lots of water, sleep, bcaa and protein.

I was somewhere between 4~5k a few weeks ago when I was at 215lbs. I'm down to 2.8~3 now and already dropped ten pounds. It's hard to hold on to.

>that hair
Ruby rhod pls

natty?

looking neat, except those ramen noodles on your head...

>using the word ''''''routine''''''
>thinking ''''''routines''''''' allow you to copy someone's body
>still looking for that one secret

GTFO dyel piece of shit. Just lift consistently for 5 years you lazy cunt.

Don't cut more unless you are trying to make weight for something or competing in bb. Focus on getting bigger pecs instead.

This is actually 18 months old.

Now I am slightly bigger and with bigger pecs. Also a little lower body fat.

I fucking bet. Mind telling me what you typically eat? I'm weighing 119lbs right now and it's nightmarish to gain weight.
That's what I get for being a lazy shit during my teenage years I guess.

get rid of the odell beckham jr hair

Forgot height: 6'3 (191cm)

I feel like you're the same kid who's been spazzing out REALLY hard here on Veeky Forums and sometimes on /adv/ these days. Hope life gets better for your poor bitter tiny soul

Short/10

167 lbs

5'9 182
gym is not my primary focus, I do bunch of stuff and strive for overall fitness balance

you really can't call anyone a fuccboi with hair like that

simon phoenix is dat you?

EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING PHOTO IN THE SAME PIC AND EVERY CBT.
WHEN
WILL
YOU
LEARN

Thats some fedora tier shit right dere

lol it does kinda sound like it
I am just making excuses for my mediocre lifts

Sssshh sexy cuck...sssh.

He isnt. Low dose 250mg afaik

>ultra shredded
>six pack
>wants to drop even more weight

You are just going to use muscle mass, there is no fat to lose here.

Body dismorphia sucks heh

B B C
B
C

>calling that ultra shredded
how fat are you

killer back

70kg
AUS

you need to work gloots more bby

>>ultra shredded

His body is fantastic, but that's not ultra shredded.

Incorporating Rowing into my workouts, trying to drop some weight and get better at rock climbing. Considering buying a preworkout supp to make a two hour gym session possible

Pls stop post posting same picture in every cbt. I want to say something positive, but I've become desensitized to your physique.

inb4 comments on my bulge

which one, on your paunch or your moobs?

hahaha epik trel

i just want comments on my body and what to improve,fuck off if you have no constructive criticism to give
i wrote "inb4 comments on my bulge" since its the 3rd time i post this pic and all i got were unwanted comments on my penis

well I'd improve your body fat % then fuckboy

>goal physique

I'm gonna start my journey in two weeks. Can I achieve this in 4 months with clean eating and SS + GOMAD?

> 6'1"
> 140lbs

sorry for the freedom units