Did lifting make you stop wanting to kill yourself?

Did lifting make you stop wanting to kill yourself?

nope

>tfw some nights you cry yourself to sleep for no reason
>this is one of those nights

nope, just hoping i pass a class and don't kill myself before i'm done with school and can focus on gains

I just keep doing suicide grip bench with no safeties. Nature will take it's course eventually.

godspeed

There is no god, user. I'm sure of that now.

It does not. having a gf is not a solution, either.

It can, but that's more an issue of intellectual and spiritual gains breh

but since we are triadic beings of course healing the body can be an aid in healing the soul and mind.

If serious, what a stupid way to go. Plus there's a high risk you survive and live with debilitating injuries.

No but I keep going
Maybe I'll get lucky, maybe my grip will slip

Even finding a gf doesn't stop me wanting to kill myself

>tfw

i live almost completely ironically now, i don't care anymore. it's like watching reruns of the same show and it's getting boring

when i get to 2 plate bench for 5 reps ill start suicide gripping, i think that'll do the job

Fucking this.

There's L I T E R A L L Y no hope for us.

I have good days and bad days but they used to all be bad days so I guess it helped.

if god doesn't exist, then u should really find a a better way to kill yourself.

READY TO GO ANY DAY NOW

I'm not that user. I'm not going to kill myself, either.

stop lurkin' /r9k/

Every time I lift I pray I snap my shit and die. It never happens though. My body just does not want to quit yet.

Why? They're the only people I can relate to on this website.

No. But I started reading the Bible again. It helps make the sadness go away. Maybe one day we can all make it

its a distraction, so kinda

YES OH GOD YES

a gf is just another person in your life you disappoint

Ask George Leeman

I think about it less often but those thoughts still show up
>Have gf
>Regarded as the strongest amongst my friends
>Hit conventional double overhand 495 deadlift and 345 bench
>slowly been making it in all life's aspects
>tfw I have the bridge picked out
>tfw I drive with the rope in my trunk everyday

If you are that done why don't you become a vigilante? Or a villain that could be fun.

If you seriously want to die, consider testosterone injections.
Seriously, I know it sounds stupid, but test makes me feel so much more confident, patient and focused. Also makes me look good and be strong as fuck.

What ya got to lose bru.

It makes you want to kill other people instead

Maybe a little less when I get endorphin high but it's still there and some days the high isn't enough to stop thinking about killing myself