How often do you think about her?

How often do you think about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7rcWFg0BJA
youtube.com/watch?v=qLYoJgbybes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never had a her or a him but i'm being myself

Less and less, really only when she texts me.

Fuck off summerfag

There is no her. I have no contact with any females my age on any sort of regular basis. Im slowly growing numb to the pain

>tfw

It hurts a little bit less every day. But whenever I see a cute girl at the gym, or watch/read something romantic it just makes me so sad. 24, soon to be 25, kv.

I have a gf, but she's not the one I think about.

The other girl, the one I can never have. I think about her every day.

Unfulfilled true love is the worst depression

you're in for a rude awakening when it happens

That is my exact same feel. It's been 2 months and every time I look at another cute girl, I feel a horrible twinge of pain and start missing her like crazy. She left me for someone else, so what the fuck is wrong with me? We only dated 9 years.

She's hesitantly crawling back. I just gotta keep playing my cards right and I'll have her in my clutches once again.
I only have Veeky Forums to thank for coming this far.
The rest is up to me.

Reminds me of a Bill Burr story. He mentions how women have a sense when they feel their ex is getting over them so will throw out feelers seeing how they are doing--just enough for you to relapse and be heartbroken again. Part of their closure is torturing you leaving them with a feeling of worth like, "yeah he still misses me"
Just walk away man. Time is best healer. May leave you jaded but stronger too

Did she cheat?

I have sort of the same thing going on, but I'm not sure if I really want to or should get her back.

In the same boat, but it doesn't really hurt. The concepts of dating and love are just totally alien. Maybe it will hurt later, but for now I'm feelin fine.

My heart, bro...

I don't even know anymore...

>love at first sight is Disney bullshit
>see this chick in passing in January
>my heart aches - straight up felt like I was stabbed
>can't get this this chick and her eyes out of my head
>can't stop smiling
>get serious about my cut, about the gym, trying desperately to break out of depression and work on my hobbies again
>back in November a fortune teller moved in on the same block as my store
>open sporadically
>you'd think a psychic would know where there's business
>they close for remodeling back in January
>one random Saturday in March their door is open
>walk-ins are just 40 whole quarters
>work is a crawl and my lunch break is worthless on this cut
>figure I'd check it out for kicks
>getting goosebumps as I step through the door
>sick geodes and crystals everywhere
>the gypsy greets me with a smile, she makes a little small talk - a sweet woman
>asks me to sit and give her my palm
>I know how this works - time to sit like a statue so I don't betray any cold-reading
>she touches her fingertips to mine
>focus entirely on that connection
>she starts telling me things about my character
>warmer, warmer, warmer
>admonitions here, blessings there
>she makes a face
>"What can you tell me about your love life?"
>foreveralone.jpg
>"Then who's user-ette?"
>IJustPeedALittle.png
>'A g-girl.'
>"She's worried about you..."
>'That's impossible, she doesn't even know who I am.'
>"She does though, you two were lovers in a past life... She's a potential soul-mate, and you'll have your chance in July. Take care, sweetheart."

I've been trying. It's hard some days and then painlessly easy the next. I think about her all the time, it really does feel like I'm going crazy. I'm in the best shape of my life, and every day I eke out a little more.

I feel it. Like ripples in the ground, little earth quakes. July is coming, and I can only hope I make it through - for weal or woe, you know?

Every other hour. I guess that's normal. It has only been 2 months since she died.

I don't have one but, I often have dreams of the same person that I hang out with and talk to about anything and am at complete piece with. I want to find that person someday with those brown eyes...

Everytime I need some motivation cause cutting

Only when I'm constipated

I don't know how guys can have such great bodies but have terrible luck with women.

Even if you're a manlet that just means you have to go for shorter girls since you're mor esexually compatible with them.

The real problem is you guys whine but you don't have any fucking experience flirting with the opposite sex because you're afraid of rejection. Get some good fashion advice, get a good haircut, put on good form fitting clothes, and practice on bar sluts. Then apply what you know to girls you want to be in a relationship with. I used to be a social autist too but you just have to practice.

Hey my fellow autists, I literally have asperger's syndrome and managed to finally end my kissless virginity by making out with a 7.25/10 last night. It's actually quite easy once you understand all of the concepts.

If you actually want to learn and change your life, I recommend starting by watching this video, as well as the rest of his stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=e7rcWFg0BJA

Never because I don't really like my gf and it's a fucking hassle to visit her but the sex is good so I'm staying because I really couldn't bother finding a new girl if I dumped her.

sounds like a lot of time, work and money just to chase sluts

i'd rather be myself and enjoy my own company. these people didnt like me before

you arent chasing sluts, you are practicing on people who are only interested in a ONS so you can develop an interesting personality to attract an actual gf

I saw her again tonight, I thought I was over her but I was wrong.

First thing in my mind when I wake up and last thing before I fall asleep.

God all of you are such gigantic feminine pussies. Sniff some lines, fuck some hookers. Stop being such emotional whiny little bitches, jesus fucking christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLYoJgbybes

It's been a year but I can't stop thinking about him. I'm gonna fall in love again, right brehs?

Two days ago I he'd a dream about her. Yesterday I saw her with her new boyfriend. Man this shit sucks imma go pull heavy today

Semi related. Feel really bad

>have gf of 6 years
>been crushing on girl at work
>good looking, good personality, personal 8/10
>good conversations
>from what she's told me she has just the right amount of kink I'm into
>she's married, kids
>they've been together 10 years total
>she's 23 ( yes high school sweetheart couple)
>think about her more than I like to admit

What do? Im guessing it's just my partner and I are in a dry phase atm. I still love her but this other girl seems like a better match

Pretty certain this girl has grown a little infatuation towards me too but logically this whole thing would never work lol. I think it's just due to the fact I haven't had this spark for someone else for a while now. It'll blow over, but fuck I feel ashamed for it

some guy has been plowing every single one of her holes for 10 years busting nuts everywhere shes spitting out kids and you wanna raise them when hes done with it all?

I think about a man I fell in love with every day and before I sleep. He confessed he had feelings for me last year and wouldn't give up, but he didn't seem to understand what happens when you go from obese to a normal weight. We haven't talked much recently, so I'm hoping he found himself a nice girl. He's a very sweet man with a lot going for his future and I'd just like him to be happy.

>taking back someone who cheats
Are you sure you'd be able to handle that? For me, the relationship would never, ever be the same again. I wouldn't be able to trust them, I'd become paranoid every time they go out and wonder what they're doing on their phone or the computer. Cheating is one of the most selfish things you can do to a person and I think it shows they don't care enough for you. You don't deserve someone who shows so little respect for you.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. I hope it becomes a little easier for you as time goes by. I can't imagine how painful it must be to lose someone so dear to you in such a way.

>tfw the last time i saw was over a month ago when i was kicking her out after catching her texting someone else calling him baby and boo
>tfw we were together for 2 years
>tfw blocked her on every form of communication
>tfw wonder if she went for him or misses me
>tfw too scared to check up on her cause i know the truth deep down
>tfw some days im glad its over others i miss my best friend

Guys I just came here for the fat hate, but god I fucking miss her. I was an experiment for her. I miss her and love her so much. She still makes me smile. I think I get how you guys feel, finally. I will try never to hurt a boy ever. Girls can break you.

My wife? Every day.

Every hour of every day

Every single day
hold me brahs

Were all those times she looked me in the eyes and told me I was the love of her life a lie?

Someone hold me

you got what's known as the 7 year itch. obviously it can strike sooner or later than 7 years but here's the deal...

love is a chemical cocktail designed to make you stay with your partner through childbirth and rearing. typically after 7 years give or take the child is old enough/independent enough that one parent AKA the mother can take care of them without the help of the paternal figure.

thing is, this fizzles out the same way even without childbirth. so this boredom and disinterest in your partner is nothing uncommon. in fact it's totally normal. men are meant to spread their seed as much as possible. it's why we develop tiny sex gametes that can be regenerated millions of times a day. females on the other hand are choosier. they develop one large gamete a month. and once pregnant they must commit 10 months to growing a child inside them without the possibility of getting pregnant again. so that's why their choosiness drives human sexual selection. so it benefits the female to choose males with better genes, social status, finances, and commitment level.

this isn't even redpill shit. it's just biology and sexual selection. basically your body is telling you that it's time to move on and spread the seed. we are humans though and time again we power through more basic instinctual urges so it's your call. but don't be ashamed or afraid of it. personally I think we should take a page out of bonobos book and be a little more sexually promiscuous. but that's brave new world tier shit and humans still possess other emotions like jealousy. anyway I'm rambling now. good luck

i know that feel.

>be with girl 1.5 years
>she starts getting distant
>catch some guy texting her "im in love with you."
>call her out on it
>lost most of my trust for her
>still madly in love with her tho
>we break up
>i obviously miss the sex but its way more than that
>she was my best friend and we did everything together
>except for work, we were together 99% of the time
>so lonely now