HOME GYM HAS ARRIVED AT THE DEPOT!

HOME GYM HAS ARRIVED AT THE DEPOT!
PICKING IT UP TOMORROW MORNING!

Did i miss anything important?

A 7ft Bar?

i assume the "black in oly bar(1500lbs)" is the 7ft bar

dont put it through the roof like that other user

Man that is a lot of money. Where'd you get it from?

ok,. somebody please link to that, i keep hearing about it but never see it!

the black bar is a 7 footer

Gym direct.com.au?

all brand new and in Australian Dollarydoos, from Gym Direct
yes

Could've saved yourself mad dosh and buy used from locals, but if you got the money then it's gonna look damn good.

I bought my shit from there. They're really good. Had an issue and I got $50 store credit and issue resolved within one business day.

Wasn't really there issue either.

Ever used one of their bars? I got the 700lb rated bar and its whipped as fuck when you go over 150kgs or so. Need to upgrade badly, so am wondering if their higher rates bars would be better.

The knurling in my bar is perfect. Grippy as fuck but not too aggressive for deadlifts.

>Could've saved yourself mad dosh and buy used from locals
Not out in the sticks you can't

Where you from? That was my issue too. No Olympic sized shit for sale in my area.

Come on and say you're from Deniliquin. I need a lifting buddy. Haven't ever seen any squat over 2 plate here.

If you typed in ausbb into the coupon box, you would have saved a lot.

>buying used shit

lol no thx

well, fuck
East Gippsland, The gym is mostly for my dad, i'm moving to another country in a few months. you are over 500km from me.

I can squat over 2.5 plate, by the end of the month i'm hoping for 2.5plates for 5 reps

yes, a butt plug.

Buy some horse stall mats from the farming supply store, or rubber tiles from the diy store.
Rubber coated plates still can destroy your floor.

Damn, that's almost my exact set-up, except I have a silver Oly bar and don't use rubber plates. You'll never use the dip attachment, it's a bitch to screw on and remove every time you work out.

Also don't pick up the flat bench too often to move it. It has a plywood (?) bench underside and it will eventually start bending.

Also I have a plate tree with bar holders because fuck leaving plates everywhere. But otherwise the same.

Only the greatest home gym thread of all time.

Jesus it's so close to the left wall it won't even fit a bar...

And here's the link

It was free

thank you so much

>don't use rubber plates
>clang clang
>clank
>clunk

why? rubber plates are better in every way unless you have gotten to the point of needing slightly thinner plates to fit more on.

Ruralfag. I'm the guy from last year's lifting in a greenhouse thread.

What company is all that from?