Quit smoking

>quit smoking
>workout daily
>eat healthy
>take vitamins

>mfw i probably have melanoma from being a lifeguard 15 years ago...

any of you bros have this or can confirm if it's melanoma? seems to fit the bill (1cm+, color, irregular border)..

just noticed it in the middle of my back. could've been there for years.

tip: look at some pics of melanoma on google and check yourself all over every few months.

Just ignore it op, don't bother going to a doctor.

Go to a doctor instead of posting it on an user forum for weebs you fucking retard

i had a pre cancerous mole when i was 15 and got it removed. i had it for years and got tons of sunburns literally horrible sun burns (blisters, boils) and all it happened to be was pre cancerous. just got a derm and get it removed and if you have more moles that are irregular shaped on your body get those removed to and get them shipped for a biopsy. melanoma is super dangerous and i can't have you dying on me bro.

Is it possible to get skin cancer if you never get sunburn?

tip: go to the doctor and don't use google image search and self-diagnose you fucking retard.

Two moles which I thought were fine had to be removed. The moles I thought were bad were actually fine.

yes

i'm making an appointment first thing tomorrow. literally just noticed it.

thanks bro. yeah melanoma is #1 cancer killer or some shit. 9k people died from it in US annually..

it's so easy to spot if you're looking for it.. why the fuck don't doctors have patients strip naked and look for this every 6 months? would take 3-5 minutes and would save so many lives...

i had a mole check a week ago, it was free and took less than 10 minutes

why the fuck are you asking Veeky Forums?

Yeah. Moles can turn up on places that were never exposed to sunlight either, like inner thigh or even inside your mouth. Some people are just genetically predisposed to developing moles (like me) and have to have skin check-ups every 6 months.

just scared bro... my jimmies are rustled... :^(

its all bullshit.

At least for me. I'm covered with these things. I got one between one of my toes for god sakes. I went about to get rid of them and a good amount I did, it left me with scared all over my back and stomach, but new ones appeared all over.

melanoma or just benign moles? did a doctor remove them or diy?

>just scared bro
so was i

so get it checked

I am bro just wanted to share with you guys and see if anyone had experience with it and to give everyone a heads up to check themselves out for this shit every couple months. super easy to catch if you thoroughly check yourself.

Sun doesn't cause cancer. Stop putting dangerous colognes, creams and deodorants on your skin, that's a start.

Rip in pis Ohpie

I had 3 of those on my back, roughly the same size and uneven as fuck. They were removed and tested, none of them were any way dangerous. The scars that were caused by the removal are so large it looks like I've been shot in the back three times.

ABC

Asymmetrical
Clearly defined borders
Colour - varying colour

He'll probably want to test it.
Hopefully he's a good surgeon if it's in a noticeable place

it's the majority of skin cancer deaths, not the majority of cancer deaths.

You forgot diameter but literally this guy here has it. You need to get that checked the fuck out

I had 6 removed and it was OK ever after

>The scars that were caused by the removal are so large it looks like I've been shot in the back three times.
This is what you should tell the sloots, my breh

get it checked retard

that definitely looks abnormal

the color is off

>don't bother going to a doc
worst advice ever.
If you're white and you a have a past of prolonged, unprotected exposure to sun, you've better have your body visited if you notice some new melanomas. I've literally saved my life 10 years ago with such a simple visit. It was more "3D" than in OP but it seemed innocuous to me. I decided to have a doctor look at it because it was next to my belt and I was worried I could break it or something. Turns out I would be dead now if I didn't choose to have it visited.