Diary

30 years old--think I'm becoming lactose intolerant. Anyone experience this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lactaid.com/products/whole-milk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a normal thing, especially for non-whites. The lactase enzyme is really only needed for a short time after birth (while drinking mother's milk). however, northern europeans used dairy as a staple part of their diet with the cold winters requiring longer lasting foods such as cheese so whites tend to handle milk better. In the end though we aren't supposed to be drinking milk our whole lives so often the lactase enzyme fades out as we age

Yeah thats what I have been seeing. I'm a white dude and typically drink milk with every meal. Lately though I have been getting stomach cramps and terrible diarrhea shortly after meals. Often running to the bathroom 5 or 6 times for several hours afterwards. It sucks because I ice cold glass of milk with food

Happened to me at 25. Weak fucking slav genetics.

If your stomach undergoes some sort of trauma like crit level food poisoning or gastro it can cause it to set in.
Also if you have some other sort of food allergy you're much more liikely to develop it.

I went the double, got coeliac disease and had gastro food poisoning at once.

lactaid.com/products/whole-milk

Lactaid/lacteze doesn't work for me, removes the cramps but I still bloat up and shit like an albatross for days.

they make pills for lactose intolerance though.

I think i was lactose intolerant in my late teens but not anymore

Started when i was 20, doctor said it was genetic, been living with it for over five years. I loved dairy products, mostly milk. Have tried every possible alternative, not one of witch i enjoy as much as cows milk. The lactase pills do lessen the amount of gas but they don't get rid of the smell and the moistness of the gas. Without the pills the amount of gas is just ridiculous. A person who can tolerate lactose could not even imagine that an human could produce such a rank stank. Before what was a 10/10 smelly fart now is a 4/10 at best. So sometimes i can get away with releasing a fart as people think that ain't no fart. Usually there's no sound because of the moistness. Also lactose intolerance does not help with the ladies.

Does anyone have any experience with flatulence filtering underwear?

OP here. Those MeUndies ad??? Hear meundies adverts on podcasts.
Yeah the amount of shits and wet farts is the worst. Haven't tried the lactase pills yet but will look into them because I can't live like this anymore!

There isn't much to do. Lactose tolerance in adults tend to go down the older you get. And I don't think Milk is worth taking meds for that

It's the reverse for me.
Kid = lactose intolerant
teenager = ate 1kg of yoghurt a day np
19 = suddenly pissing out my ass
20 = back to normal gomad ezpz

I drank milk all the time as a kid, but lactose gives me fucking crazy diarrhea these days. I just started buying lactose free milk, which tastes great and I can finally enjoy milk again

heppened to me - with white dutch heritage - at 13 years old :)

There's a milk in my country made by Pauls called zymil - this might be your new staple.

Also, whey protein isolate just became your protein shake, unless-

Lacteeze. or another brand containing lactase enzyme. You can still enjoy pizza holmes :)

Your world is fine.

Yeah I've tasted lactose free milk. It tastes a bit different though--like adding a few spoons of sugar too it or something... Do you think the same?

milk fucks me up but anything else dairy is totally okay.

25 year old, love cheese

Yeah I can clear a room if I fuck my diet up. Even my old dog wont be near me.... Feels man.

No dairy for 17 years here, I miss cheese the most. Can have sheep and goats cheeses but theyre expensive by comparison.
Soy milk is much better now than it was back when I started but it's still ghetto compared to the real deal.

Lacteeze.... ze tablets zey do nothing.

> drink milk with every meal
wat

Not OP, but I have tried lactose free milk and pills and it doesn't do shit for me. I still eat yogurt and I only get slightly bloated. But Milk literally kills me.

I drink milk with every meal. Human beings have a dietary preference. This is one of those scenarios.
Do you not have favorite beverage or choice in the matter when you eat food?

>Drinking another species milk as an adult.

Disgusting

Lactose is milk sugar. They replace it with other carbs

>Disgusting

That's what my body thinks too!!! But I hate what my body thinks daddy wants his ice cold glass of cow milk with every meal!!!

Dairy is filled with morphine-like substances.
You are a milk junkie
Thak jebus for your lac-intolerance

Get tested for EoE.

Especially if you are white.

It caused me to develop short term allergies to Eggs and Peanuts.

OP here. Thanks for all the comments anons. Later

>mfw the Godteir bulking food was literally made for white people

>heard about GOMAD
>i literally only drink milk and water now

How fucked am I boys?
I'm also bulking if that's relevant

>ACTIVATED

literally made for calvs*

calves**