Preworkout

Any preworkout junkies here? Does that stuff turn your bowels into a green light evacuate everything must go fire sale?
I've been using N.O.Xplode pic related

I use Hyde and I've had that a couple time now. I kind of like it to be honest family

There are days i take pwo and dont feel like using the bathroom, but i go anyway and purge. I dont think i know anyone who used pwo and never had to run to the bathroom. Its just such a huge shot of caffeine.

I'm partial to GAT Nitraflex. Occasionally it'll set things in motion & I'll shit out what seems like 15-20 lb of feces. I don't mind this, except for timing wise it can be somewhat annoying as I can leave the house for the gym not feeling like I have to defecate & it suddenly hits me when I arrive at the gym. I just prefer to shit in the comfort of my home with my butt wipes near by. Not a big deal though.

I've tried Jack3d and NOXplode

Never really liked Jack3d

5 years ago NOX used to be the shit. They changed the formula or something. Because I bought a few different ones within the past year or two and they've all either gave me the runs, made me have to piss every 2 minutes, or made me feel like shit. In fact every NOX I've used in the past couple years has made me feel light headed and shitty. I have chronic fatigue so NOX used to help.

I stopped using preworkout altogether and I think I'm better off.

Trying to kick the habbit
Im a real pwo junkie, tried almost everything on the market right now and been taking it 1 year straight
Quiting cold turkey now and going to the gym sucks, had to drop weights 10%
Might be mental more then physical failure

Yeah i had the bathroom rush, but still have it cuz of creatine

I use Pre jym before every workout. Shit's great, doesn't make me jittery or sweat like its ninety degrees out.

Just drink coffee.

Way cheaper and you are not poisoning your body with chemicals and artificial colors.

today i had 2 scoops of the curse and 2 caffine pills i think oh yh and some bcaa's

then did this only went in to do 5-6k

>pre workout thread
>HURR DURR JUST DRINK COFFEE
There's always that one faggot. We know it's poison but it makes us feel good. Go to a fucking /fraud/ general, that's the real poison.

I use pre-Jym, to keep it related. I won't touch another proprietary blended formula after.

OP here. Yeah I haven't used it in months but still have a tub and thinking about getting back on the horse. Been subbing Kratom/5hr energy shots. Kinda gets me in that zone. Used to work with a bunch of lifters in warehouse and we'd take it at work to zip around but feel cracked out afterwards with 3 hours left in shift and not many bathrooms. Wondering if I should just give it to one of my buddies or go for the gold and finish that shit

pre-workout is GOAT but i made the mistake of taking it and a double espresso at 8pm then went to the gym. killer full body workout but didn't sleep till 4am.

I train at 4am before work so i use a pre workout every time. I use c4 50x been taking it for about six months straight.

Does it make you run to bathroom to unload at all?

Jack3d used to be the shit. It had the same active ingredient as Oxy-elite. But Jack3d was more immediate. It got you really high and really happy. But apparently it killed your liver.

>Pre-jym + Sherd jym + energy drink

I'm in university, so my caffeine consumption is beyond retarded.

Kek
Im urgently evacuating right now
Drink your five cups of coffee of the morning slowly kids
Or your anus will be fire

yh and they banned it because somefem died doing a marathon in the uk

for some reason now i cant live without caffeine even on a rest day

Really going hard on the caffiene? You fucking rockstar, you.

Seriously though you're a dumb faggot.

>for some reason now i cant live without caffeine even on a rest day

It's withdrawals, caffeine is like any other drug, except its legal.

>Really going hard on the caffiene? You fucking rockstar, you.
>Seriously though you're a dumb faggot.

It's obviously not on purpose you fag, get on quarter system and then talk to me.

I use a natural mix made of honey,cocoa maca root and guarana. Gives me a nice little boost. It also tastes delicious. THe Postworkout is a bit meh but it;s made with honey and various seaweed like spirullina and chorela. IT was a package deal.

Classic eurocucks. One person dies from being retarded, ban it for everyone.

I had some C4 at 6 for some pep at the gym, now I can't sleep.
I'm almost out too, is there a better alternative to expensive ass caffeine? I swear I don't feel the same with a cup of coffee

any tips for a solution

my current trend is up the dosage 0_0 you cant overdose on caffeine right... right guys

more caffeine... a coffee + pills

im tempted to make my own preworkout when the curse runs out

So I used preworkout for the first time yesterday
Holy fuck it felt amazing for for like the first 10 minutes, managed to pr on my squats, then after that I just felt really fatigued and all my lifts went down could barely do my diddy ... wtf

Hey Veeky Forums!
I drink beer before exercising and between sets and it works fucking great!
Like, you dont give half a fuck about pain or effort and you lift much more!!

You most certainly can overdose, but it takes a few grams. How much are you taking now?

They did the same thing with ephedra in the states in 2004. I used to buy these Yellow Jacket pills and go crazy at work/parties until a few teenagers kept getting heat stroke or something and the FDA stepped in

>Caffeine pills
>b12 pills
>ginger
>ginseng
>a fucking banana
>cardio warm up bpm 160 for 10 minutes
>slayer on 11
>feelssogoddamngoodman.jpg
>walk up to roided-up-always-here-guy
>he's mirin your extra small 1d shirt
>YOU ABOUT DONE WITH THAT?
>FUCK IT!
>SCOOT THE FUCK!
>grab next size up weights
>put up em
>put em up again
>AAAAAHHH
>up again
> throw them shits
>continue this the entire time
>everyday

Then come back and post pictures so I know when you make it.

could be that placebo affect try upping the dosage and adding bcaa's seems to help me with endurence

i had some lower back pain from PB on my squat so i just took some ibuprofen with my preworkout ;)

pills at least 100mg + the curse 450mg
sometimes more
damn it didn't realize it was that much

>ibuprofen
Absolute madman

just found this absolutely disgusting blob of preworkout
it's all sticky and feels like a sponge
is that shit safe to eat?

lets be honest only 1 way to find out

i just finished of a 5year out of date tub of protein and im not dead so i guess you'l be fine

I probably shit three or for times a day but i think that has to do with a high protein diet.

>2016
not tracking your pooping accuracy
fiber not protein

Pwo dabs. Haven't smoked them yet, Any good?

Is the size same for all preworkouts?
> 1 scoop
+
>6-8 ounces of water?

Never taken em

the quantity of water doesn't matter take 1 scoop see how you go

How much sleep do you fucking get?

He goes to sleep earlier, user