In this thread we post pictures of things that normies think is fit and healthy

In this thread we post pictures of things that normies think is fit and healthy

It makes me sick

Juice and more than 2 servings of fruit.

Wow, we made is 3 full posts before someone came in here and started shitting up the place. That must be a new record.

Correction: normies think squats are dangerous for your spine and knees, and will give you a hernia.

They also think deadlifts are just asking for a back injury, and that you should always lift with your legs and never your back.

They also think ohp is bad for shoulder health.

Nice b8 fgt

They think any use of your body just causes it to break.

juice is shit.

Fruit is totally fine.

inb4
>BUT THERES SUGAR IN IT

Well unless you are a fat fuck you dont need to worry about sugar

ohp IS bad for your shoulder.

>inb4 no

uhm yes, it fucked mine up.

Vegetables are far superior.

Is eating bananas OK on a low-carb diet?

That looks good

>I had terrible form and went too heavy, therefore no one should do this exercise

Yes i agree very much.
I was just saying that fruits are not unhealthy or anything, and the sugar should not be a concern unless you are eating 5 pounds of fruits everyday.

i'm still new to this, but how is protein powder bad?

Nope, normies do these exercises because they read about "memes" on the "internet".

Educated patricians are those who say that these exercises cause injuries, and they're absolutey correct.

Another normie trait is insisting that one is not a normie btw.

b8

The only negative things are the supplement jew and it might be damaging if you have a complete shit liver.

It can result in dangerous muscle growth. The growth is dangerous because it will lead to increased sexual activity and therefore hiv.

Not sure if srs or just stupid.

There is obviously protein in protein powder, and protein is good.

But do you not realize that there is literally 10000 other things mixed in that powder that could be potentionally be bad for you?
Do all natural and healthy things, taste like ice cream and candy?
You dont even need to know whats in there. You just look at the powder, the taste, and how it looks like when you make a shake out of it. Thats all you need to do to realize its unhealthy.

You are one of those people who think strawberry ice cream is healthy, because there is strawberry in it.

Yeah my dad is a spine Dr (nuerosurgeon) and tells me not to squat heavy. Even good form it loads the discs too much and causes herniatons over time.

Ok Scooby.

>"if it tastes good spit it out"

>says the hippie vegan cuck

you are one of those people that thinks anything with more than 5 ingredients is bad for you.

Source?

Every relevant expert I have read from starrett to sheiko to rippetoe makes it pretty clear these exercises are safe, if properly performed.

>monoxide di-hydrogen is bad4u!!!!

> spine Dr
> (nuerosurgeon)
> pick one

Squats and deadlifts will generate axial load on the spine, which is not something you want to have too much.

I really wonder how many spines /fit has wrecked with its Squats and Deadlifts May-May

That is like me saying I sprained my ankle walking, so that means walking is a dangerous exercise.

If you got injured, you did something fucking wrong (and deserve the injury)

>spinal erectors don't exist!

Want to know how I know you are super fucking DYEL?

>the current year
>walking
Enjoy your one-way ticket to snap city, friendo

Seconding this.

Every source I have read says deadlifts are the most effective rehabilitative exercise formate lower back.

Every source I have read has said ohp is completely safe, unless done BTN

Squats are a little more controversial, but every educated source seems to think they are safe, and the only sources claiming it to be dangerous are momscience-tier buzzfeed articles

I fucking love mom-science

>honey you don't need to lift weights. just eat fruits and vegetables

And thus durianrider was born

Wow you really are retarded. What types of things do you think run through the spine?

Probably a lot. It's a repetitive stress thing. back pain ruins lives when it is bad so I hope less people do squats than they say.