Becoming a man

21 years old.

Other people treat me like a kid.

I basically look like an undevelopped 14 years old.

I weigh 55kg, but worse than that I don't have anounce of masculinity on me. I have no beard, i have a squeaky voice, i look like a girl.

What should I do?

ask /cgl/ about lolita clothing and make-up

Nature's made it clear what it wants you to be.

Now buy a skirt.

That depends on your goal, if you don't have one you can get right the fuck out of here. But you didn't come here to hear that, did you? Read the sticky, and get off Veeky Forums for a while. Come back and post once you look good.

Deadlifts.

coccoon mode my friend

I was exactly like you until I forced myself to eat and lift like a motherfucker. Do it it's worth it

Well that's the thing.

I'm on a 3000kcal a day diet (ALmond cakes with tea, nuts, cottage cheese, ground beef, basically binging al day long to reach that goal).

Problem is I have a hard time maintaining that some days.

You forgot to say you're a ultra manlet

5'11

Have you asked a doctor to test your hormones?

55kg and no manly features at 21 suggests low testosterone to me.

Or fuck the Dr and just get on test anyway because its great.

honest answer? get steroids, stick to your 3000 cals, lift = ez senpai

>buy skirt
>buy stockings
>post boipusi

Eat more, lift more, read more, work more. Be sure to sleep a lot more.

now buy a skirt and post pics on Veeky Forums

There are vocal exercises you can do to improve your voice, google them and do them.

Read the sticky. Pick some wort of weightlifting program and actually fucking do it.

If you have patchy facial hair, just stay clean-shaven.

Act like a responsible adult. Take care of your own needs. Don't take any shit but also don't act like everything a person does is a slight against you. Keep the mindset that how you look does not actually determine your value as a person, and it would take a rare asshole to actually think that it did. If people know that calling you a manlet or kid or being condescending to you makes you mad then they will continue to do it if they are assholes. If someone is open about that sort of thing then just look at them like they're retarded and ignore them for the rest of your life.

>Keep the mindset that how you look does not actually determine your value as a person, and it would take a rare asshole to actually think that it did
I can't. I just have the feeling it's what I always missed. I was never popular in HS, girls didn't want me.
As a result I'm slightly paranoid, always thinking people laugh at me in public.
Women don't even respect me.

Got any books to recommend?

Excellent advice OP, take notes

>Women don't even respect me.Women don't even respect me.

Why would they if you don't give them any reason to?

Get older. At 21 you are still a kid, regardless of being able to legally drink and having more responsibilities. Now if by 25 you don't have it together then you should be worried.

What do you mean?

Lift, hang out with other (actually masculine) men, take up a masculine hobby, practice consciously carrying yourself like a man, exercise your voice, etc, etc. Make a fucking effort.

Bruh I was in the same boat. Started lifting, SS with some chins and dips thrown in. Moved back to the city and everyone says I left a boy and came back a man

no youre not. learn to count calories. i went from 55kg to 68 in 8 months at 2400 calories

No you didn't.

DAT DERE CELL TECH

The answer is to educate yourself about training and train hard, and intelligently. You know this already.

Stop jerking off and do squats and dead lifts.

I can guarantee that you're not eating 3k cal at 55kg as a fucking adult male. YOU'RE A GOD DAMN ADULT MALE SON. YOU WEIGH HALF AS MUCH AS ONE.