>spaghetti and meatballs
>Italian

> Cheese
> Pasta
> Alcohol
> Chocolate

> mfw the first 3 together

fucking Italians reeeee

And since when is italian food bad for you?

>meatballs
>italian

user please

AYYYYY WHYA YOUA THINKA MEATABALLSA ISA ITALIANOH~ AYYYYY ONLY MUMMA'S SECRETA SAUCE IS TRUE ITALIANOOOOH

pasta is high GI. Is this your first day here?

Caring about gi is pretty autistic fampai.

living in Italy , Milano atm . Not particularly fond of people, but I can't imagine my life without pasta. Whole grain when I want to cut.

>Kryptonite
chubby white women

Have fun eating 1000 calories without getting full

Id literally have to drink oil for this to happen.

I'm Italian and i never ate spaghetti with meatballs in my life, they are not a typicial Italian dish

Milanese here
I eat pasta like 1-2 times in a week

> be 6'2
> chubby asian women that are half the size of you

Spaghetti bolognese is Italian, not meatballs

Italians in America make spaghetti with ketchup and a BIG ball of meat.

I'm Australian and neither have I

Why the fuck would i want balls in my spaghetti, they'd just get in the way

Pretty much food in general. I love to eat.
I wish I was taller so that I could eat more without destroying my cut.

i eat it almost every day desu

Italians in America were all terroni. The true EHHH fughettaboutit dagos use penne with meatballs anyway.

This is my vice. I don't care if it kills me. I only have it once a week or so, and I get fried tofu with it whenever possible. Why is asian food so fucking god damned based?

No meatballs aren't Italian
They are Greek and Turkish and are fried and not served with pasta

If you've never had these things consider yourself lucky

Fuck is that?

these or general tso's chicken

weeb pls go

Bubble tea, my friend. Taro flavoured. It's basically a thin milkshake, and may or may not have tea in it at all. The balls inside are tapioca pearls and you drink it with a wide straw to suck them up while you drink. It's fucking amazing and comes in many flavours.

>weeb
>posts Taiwanese beverage

>"lol i love asian food ecksdee"
>not a weeb

>and you drink it with a wide straw to suck them up while you drink. It's fucking amazing
that sounds fucking gay

Me too. Except spaghetti. Don't care too much for spaghetti. But aannyy other pasta dish

>sucking balls
>gay
not if you garble "no homo" between breaths

wine. When it's sunny I can't resist to a bottle of nice cold dry white wine.

>they'd just get in the way
Of sucking dick?

Hey. Where you training at? I'm nearby Parco Lambro. Doing calisthenics n shit till I get my knee healed.

how is this 'kryptonite'? dry wines are virtually calorie free.

>implying this is a problem

>spaghetti-with-turkey-meatballs.jpg
>italian
Looks like a Veeky Forums thread.

this is my ultimate kriptonite
lucky im not cutting
i have eaten 6 in one go b4 now

This is the one and only real kryptonite
four of these ->fucking 1000 calories

the hazelnut 1 is not that great

they are so easy to fucking eat the fuckers

try to have protein with yogurt just dosnt hit the spot

These tasty pieces of shit. Puff pastry filled with mashed almonds and sugar mix covered in sugar glazing. I used to eat a ton of these when I was fat now I maybe eat one once a month or so on off days.

huh yogurt kriptonite ???

thats like fkn tuna and egg whites are my kriptonite

who u trana meem

red wine (pref. Bordeaux)
kettle cooked chips

>barely 2% of my macros
Wut

I'm not saying it's caloric heavy or inherently bad for you, I just lose my shit and will happily gulp through 2 650g semi- frozen cartons of this.

Put it in the freezer for 30 minutes for maximum effect.

good DO IT DO IT NOW

i eat a tub of skyr most days 16g of protein per portion

fkn chow down u cant eat too much

oh my god...

>42g of sugar

I let myself have 1 per month. Even that is probably too much. The only other thing I crave is beer. I let myself have 1 per week though.

Bullshit. Maybe it's low GI uncooked but it literally increases 2.5 in volume when you cook it. I usually eat portions of 50-80g of dry spaghetti which turns into 125-200g of cooked spaghetti. I feel completely satiated while eating 185-300kcal and plenty of okay-good carbs.

Beer, specifically IPA's
So many calories, can drink like 5 of these and they are probably 400 calories each

you posted it. and wine.

>he doesn't enjoy an affordable, medicinal, zero-calorie herb that makes your entire body feel like orgasm

Cuckolds, all of you

this. I'm Italian and we never cook spaghetti with meatballs. Honestly it seems just stupid

mama mia thatsa one spicya meat BALL

Polentoni poracci, ve magnamo in testa

How are things in Italy? Still the hell I left?

Btw pasta is godlike, don't care about gi

Is veggie pasta a good alternative?

All it does is make me lethargic and paranoid. So no thanks.

Pretty sure that came out of the Italian-American melting pot, bro.

Crepes. Oh god, crepes. Give me a jar of nutella and a batch of those fuckers, I'll fucking eat them all.

>italian food

>posts picture of americanized bastardized "italian" food

I'm so sorry.

Could be much better (let's not go the /pol/ route) but I don't complain.
Where did you find your happiness and well being , bro?

Weed and Boozfag reporting in.

potato chips
had two bags yesterday
2700 calories fml
I cant even workout cause I broke my thumb and my entire left hand is in pain

When is a cheat meal """justified"""?

Hold me.

Booze, man. I realize it's nothing but empty calories, but I love getting buzzed and hanging out at home a few nights of the week.

Denmark, but now I'm temporarily in Germany. It's hard but it's worth to get out from there imho

When you are about to binge food you don't want to eat in order to avoid cheat food. Because you still feel the need to eat after your little bing, without being hungry, and you will still end up eating many calories. So unless you are planning on avoiding """"""cheat meals""""" your whole life you might as well learn to live with them early.

Chocolate. Can't cut without it.

Love me some Haribo, lads! All kinds, starmix, tangtastic, supermix. After a spliff or three, I'm in the paki shop looking to cause serious damage to my gains.

Do you dislike sashimi? When I'm cutting I'll skip rolls and almost all the nigiri.

You people disgust me, I can hardly stomach 1 of those without getting sick from sugar shock.

Only bad for your heart, not for your cut

>510 calories
That's pretty fucking bad for my cut.

NAPLES HERE

Are you a micro midget? Do you cut on less than 510 kcals/day or something?

These sour faggots are so fucking tasty to munch on and I don't even notice I already ate 100g of them.

I never knew about those until my coworker started bringing them in

I used to work at an ice cream parlor and I would eat ice cream every fucking day.
good god I got so goddamn fat that summer.

that literally looks like dog vomit.

Lol apt pic for that one, user. Those fuggin itals really screwed our dream of Lebensraum with their hot headedness. Now they fuck with our gains!

>Americans in America make spaghetti with ketchup and a BIG ball of meat.
FTFY. This nigga is not Italian.

Fuck you guys I'm hungry now.

Alcohol is my gateway into all of those things. Once I'm drunk, I'll binge the fuck out on late-night carbs. I've prevented myself from drinking for the past month. I kissed my girlfriend after she had one sip of a beer and the taste of the alcohol almost sent me into a frenzy.
This cut can not end sooner. I wasn't originally planning on taking any cheat days but holy shit.

No matter which way I debate it.
During my current cut, there's no way I could indulge in this like I wanted to, I sometimes hesitate before having plain oats.

I know if I start back on this I'll be heading for an all-year bulk. And I mean the faux Veeky Forums "bulk", rather than the genuine strength increase.

I'd have this with every meal and several snacks in between if I could. I don't miss smoking or drinking, but I miss fucking nutella porridge.
I want summer to come and go already.

> Implying that you can't enjoy any aspect of any culture from a continent that is home to billions without first being an anime-obsessed loser

Fucking why dude.

> He choses not to indulge in a crutch for low-lives that makes you stationary, dull, and complacent with mediocrity

No thanks.