Logging programs

Hey Veeky Forums, do you usually log your workouts?
I've always been a fucking sperg when it comes to logging shit like music, movies and so on but when it comes to exercise, I find it pretty hard to log anything due to lack of proper (fast) tools to do so.
Show me your excel, myfitnesspal
>inb4 fitocracy

paper and pen don't have photo here but you know the idea

Bumping this thread with no survivors

i actually code my own workout programs.i made a pyramid set calculator for my pushup routine and it came out pretty handy.maybe ill make a logging program in the future if i have some time.

fitnotes if you aren't an applefag

incredibly straight forward, has google drive backups and can export to excel

i open the app, choose an exercise and log the weight (automatically populates my previous weight) and add a completed set. move onto the next exercise etc. then i can look at graphs and see how i'm progressing.

I use Fitnotes, has some setup time but it's generally an app to build and track routines and weight and a small amount of lifts and exercises in it's database

You can create new exercise entries real easy according to 2 formats; reps x weight and time x distance and has it's own calendar

Once setup it's easy and quick to use

more like this?

I thought about that actually. Going back to exercising from scratch after over a year of not working out due to random shit in my life.
Literally 0 good programs for PC.

Damn senpaitachi, that looks like good app. Thanks, gonna try it out breh

>cringe story time
About 2 years ago before before I gave up on really trying to force myself to log my exercises, I walked around the gym with the exercise sheet, a notepad and a Bic pen to log my workout from scratch, but it was always a fucking hassle and made me feel super self-aware of it. At least it only lasted like a week, and sinde I went to the gym in my lunch hour the gym was pretty much empty... most of the time

Dumpin recipes I saved back in 2013

Don't even know why I have this. Looks like some Kali mussel shit

poorfag version

Sounds unappetizing, but muh gains

What the fuck are you on about with this logging shit, eat protein and lift weights that's literally all there is to it.

I tried this recipe. It was only okay. The "bars" were limp even after freezing overnight. They melted (if you can call it that) at the slightest touch so your fingers were super sticky in the first 30 seconds or so.

It's always good to look behind and how how you fared in the beginning, establish graphics on your progression and how much you've evolved instead of just looking at phisique/how much you can lift. It's a great tool for when your neighbour gets killed and you need to present an alibi, although "skullcrushers" would probably get you in prison...