>for people saying she is as big as I am, that is not the case"

Clearly.
Gotta do more roids and lift more to get as big as her

i like vsauce too

Fucking manlets, WWTL?

You fucking REEK this morning

Who cares?

You ready? You ready? You ready?

Please only post informative content, thank you.

pls go.

yeah actually I wasn't gonna say anything but you do

Are we sure she isn't a post op tranny? She's got shoulders like a fucking linebacker.

Dude is seriously a piece of shit.

Yes. She was a drug using and selling stripper/prostitute though. Fitmisc found a bunch of court documents about her arrests. Blaha is dating a literal whore.

someone with the middle name 'Mooncookie' a whore?
No way!

Can someone explain why scoopman was beating up a retarded person?

Because hes mad someone was making fun of him online

That Nose.

>getting out bantzed by a literal retard

This can't be true

Hey leddit!

Talk shit get hit

He was getting death threats along with his wife because Jason ordered 66 on him with his loyal shitlord follower of NEETs . He deserved it is what im saying.

>implying order 66 is a thing and not some kids being stupid

He's just a little slow and possibly autistic. Don't be like that.

Rich has the competency of a baby boomer grandma in terms of knowing how the internet works. He legitly was scared for his life because he doesnt know how much a person can troll to the point of using life-intimidating comments.

Your grandma would be in a psych ward, shitting her diapers, if she knew how to use youtube to upload her weekly cookie recipe and got order 66 by jason.

I thought the slap thing wasn't so bad, but then Rich started lecturing him afterwards which showed how butthurt he really was.

My grandmother would ask what is an order 66 and in the middle of trying to explain it would have served me a bunch of food and zoned me out

This is the third thread I have seen you in today, why are tripping, why are you so angry and why do not contribute to any thread except to shitpost?

>amerifats

aw

I love my abuela

>He had to tell everyone they were his good friends

/youtube/ when?