Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s...

Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on girls, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this something bitter manchild who were unsuccessful when they were young hold on to?

I think there is some truth to it.

Get real effing fit though. Learn your social skills by then.

Play the wise man card.

Men don't get pregnant and ruin their figure

Only if you have money.
Its basically about money
Other than that nope

>tfw 30 this year

I-I hope so.

I just turned 20 yesterday...

Do I have a long way to go?

>easier to fuck young sluts

No. The "pendulum" swings your way because women your age - late 20's/early 30's are desperate, getting ugly and tired of fucking tons of guys every day. By their late twenties, the average girl will have fucked like 10-20 dudes , most of whom were massive "alphas" who fucked her over, so she finally realises "Maybe I should stop dating 9/10 male models with women throwing themselves at them" and they lower their standards and settle for pathetic loser who are still willing to chop their balls off for their attention, while the "alpha" guy doesn't give a shit about them.

I'm 28. It's horrible man. All these meme stories you hear on Veeky Forums about you being able to fuck young women are just bullshit. Young, attractive women are attracted to young, attractive men. Of course there's some leeway here and there, but you won't be able to get a hot young girl unless you're already attractive and you've got a LOT to offer when you're older. Nobody is going to respect you more. You're going to get more wrinkled, your skin will look less attractive, you might even start balding, you'll have more income if you're not a fuck-up, but unless your income is incredibly high or incredibly low, women don't necessarily care about it.

Being 28 at the moment, I'm in the best shape of my life, lifting for 10 years now, I'm not going bald, I have a very good job with a very good income, I go out, I have tons of friends, but the youngest girl I've fucked has been 25 since I turned 28.

Yeah you'll have a better (slightly) chance of fucking used up whores in their mid-twenties, but your chances of getting hot young girls diminish with every single year. 18 year olds are creeped out by guys in their 20's hitting on them unless they're massive whores with serious issues or they're super ugly. Veeky Forums might tell you otherwise, but they're delusional.

You sound pathetic because it seems like your entire life revolves around the goal to fuck an 18 year old.

> I have an awsome life and fuck attractive woman around my age, but i still feel shit and sad because i cant get to live my pedo day dreams where i fuck underage girls or 18-20 year olds.

no, it swings to men if they reacht 20-30k income monthly

How tall are you?

>I'm 28. It's horrible man. All these meme stories you hear on Veeky Forums about you being able to fuck young women are just bullshit. Young, attractive women are attracted to young, attractive men

i'm 25 and i've fucked 2 18 year olds and a 19 year old in the past month.

what's up

Why do people think that life some how gets better at 30?

Fucking hell you guys are in for a big surprise.

It gets worse and worse. If you're a beta faggot in your early 20s you're still going to be a beta faggot in your 30s.

Wake the fuck up you delusional fucks.

>attractive women
>Over 23

Literally pick one dude. Women in their mid to late twenties are absolute garbage tier. They've also fucked fuckloads of guys so the idea of having a "relationship" with these whores is just completely disgusting.

185cm

Post pics of face lad.

If you honestly think mid 20's pussy compares to supple 18 year old pussy, you're fucking retarded dude.

What a load of bullshit
You must be really ugly or autistic. I know some 50 years old who still bang 18 years-old girls (or boys)

Yeah mate, if you have low standards you can definitely bang girls any age. But if your standards are even remotely mediocre you're fucked.

And I wouldn't say I'm very attractive no, I'm average, but most people are and unless you're genuinely attractive, what I wrote is going to hold true.

Im 26 and my pussy game is definitely at an all time high

I'm also 25, and I feel a little dirty/bad when fucking 18/19 year olds, do you get that at all?

When I see cute 18 year olds on tinder I don't even know what to do.

gf is 20

last gf was 19
before that 20

it is fun. im a drug dealer tho, so dont take me as a rule.

What changed?

Don't feel dirty/bad. That's just feminist propaganda to get you to settle down with an ancient roastie.

I'm 26 and fucked a 17 y/o.

When I was 25 I fucked mostly 19/20.

Breh

no you wont get young girls when you get old

but you will however get the upperhand on older women

they realise they are fucked because of biological clock, so they spass out and get desperate

almost as guys do teen/early 20s but it has far bigger consequences for them so youre winning

i fucking hate female logic

Where do you meet these girls? Are you scouting High Schools?

It depends. Usually what happens is by the time you're late 20's as a guy you make the beta to alpha jump, you get sick of being a nice person, of giving people everything, you go through a rebel phase, do what you want to do, and suddenly, lo and behold, it's so easy to get laid.

Basically you have more leverage to either fix your shit or kill yourself.

I'm 29 and I have fucked an 18 year old, 21 year old, 22 year old, 24 year old, and 30 year old in the past year... and honestly I'm not even trying, totally focusing on my career and getting my shiy together... In pretty poor and drive a shitbox 1992 Toyota Camry.... and my bedroom is less than 80square feet, and I dont even own a suit & tie because I can't afford one...
Also my hair us getting very thin, practically balding...
Only have been lifting seriously for about a year now... Have always been an on and off lifter for 6-7 years now

So no, money doesn't really matter. Maybe with age I've gained experience or wisdom or something... pic is me, nothing to brag about in looks department

17 y/o was tinder.
20 y/o was my friends girl.
Other 20 y/o was from a pub.

All became fuck buddies

I do. but then again I'm in the minority . I've been fucking this chick lately and it's need fun.

>Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s?
It is.
Just simple market rule.
Everybody want female between 16-22 (man from 16 to 60), so her market value very high, but after that less and less man interested in ageing woman, so you will get more pussies with lower work for it.

Get off Veeky Forums and get your life together dude

>I know some 50 years old who still bang 18 years-old girls (or boys)
>implying it's hard to get an 18 faggot to have sex with you
>an 18 year old boy/man who is horny at all times
>and has daddy issues because all fags do

Can't take you seriously if you're going to act like fags and women are comparable.

also should mention she's 15 so again I'm in minority

i know why you're not fucking hot young girls.

it's because you sound like this.

Your standards just got lower

Hostels while travelling, bars, tinder

It's more that they're the same age as my little brother (19) who to me has always been a baby

I think that could be the general rule.

however, i've enjoyed some pretty strangely nice stuff just shy of 30 years old.

I think it's honestly about the woman... fit girls seem better too.

>tfw she says you are better because you are bigger and more mature than all the boys in her grade

I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 22. All her girl friends like me and flirt with me. All her beta boyfriends look up to me and respect me. Hi, my name is Chad.

What I've found is the older you get the easier it is to pull younger girls because they're really easy to impress. Stuff that's normal for a person your age puts you leagues above guys that are younger than you.

>WOW, this guy has no curfew, a job, and his own car, what a catch!

I have a buddy from work that's 29 and younger girls are so amazed by the fact that he has his own place (even though it's a shitty studio apartment)

yup. don't wait for things to fall into place. work for it.

So wrong. You're gonna have a tough time growing old if you refuse to grow up. I was thrilled to get out of my twenties. Guys age well, and every year learn more and become more confident. All you vain faggots chasing tail saddens me. Not what life's about. Get some self esteem

>and has daddy issues because all fags do

I smell projection.

Why the fuck are you asking these autistic shitters

Nope. I know some fags. They all have daddy issues. All the young ones go to clubs and fuck men old enough to be their fathers.

I strongly doubt that is a father figure thing.

That would be like saying young lesbians fucking older women have mommy issues.

It does sound like that. Do they really?

>turn 29
>have stable job with really good pay
>Know a trade
>Always interested in trying new things
>strong and healthy
>meh looks I'm bald now.
>I'm doing community college right now just to get degree in comp to increase qualifications
>I literally have 18 year old qts straight out of highschool who've never had a boyfriend talk to me and flirt.
>Pic related is my current gf and she's 17

look. if you're a loser faggot at 21 and don't improve yourself and get your shit together you will still be a loser faggot in your late 20s and early 30s. I got my shit together at 22 and now I'm happy as fuck with all the money in the world to travel, play vidya, date young beautiful women. One thing I do notice and I'm not sure why I that the women my age get angry that I'm dating these young women while the dude highfive me and say I'm living the life while they have to take care of their families.

>the women my age get angry that I'm dating these young women
>I'm not sure why

So we know you're not getting laid for your wisdom...

Never said I was Steve jobs. I just travel the world

IDK. I'm 28 and I feel like I get more attention from women every year, but it could be a number of things. I'm no more fit than I was in college; I've plateaued from a combination of not working as hard and not caring as much. I make a lot more money, my face has matured a LOT, and my sense of style has improved by leaps and bounds. The thing that HS increased female attention the most though is I got married last year, and suddenly women are way nicer and more flirtatious with me than ever before in my life. Also my brother-in-law is a homosex fashion designer or editor or consultant or some nonsense and is always hooking me up with nice clothes. I got my suit for my wedding for free from him from J. Crew's wedding collection actually.

Mate, shes 17, she has the brain of a literal child. How can you even enjoy being around that?

Is she even allowed out on weekdays? What happens at parent teacher interviews? Do you go as her legal guardian? lmao. Pathetic.

Yeah. I'm only 24 and can see it now. Women like stability, status, and maturity. I have my own place, car, and a good job. I still go out a shit ton, listen to the same music as people in college, and do the same stupid shit. You just get a different sort of confidence once you're established. I'm honestly fucking more and hotter girls than I ever did in college. I got to friendzone a girl recently.

Plus you get a bit more attractive as you hit mid-twenties.

The women are jealous and threatened. Duh. If a man their age can have a younger woman, why would he put up with them? Why would your buddies stick to their wives after they witness you fucking younger women?

That is just absurd.

My point was that saying faggots have daddy issues because older non-straight men tend to be attractive was just as absurd as lesbians having mommy issues because they like the way older women look.

Even then that sounds pretty petty of them.

There's nothing absurd about it. Older men are literally called "daddies" in the community. Sexualizing father figures is not some secret, it's out in the open in the faggot community. Why are you in denial?

If lesbian women exhibited the same behaviour I wouldn't be surprised but it's beside the point.

It's a little bit of both.
If you live in a bigger city (half a million plus), especially, you have a bigger dating pool in your late 20s and early 30s and even into your late 30s as a man than a woman would. If you live in a small city (less than a quarter million) people are more likely to pair is young, so you'll have less of an advantage, but picking up will still be easy especially if you're in good shape and decent looking, but also have the advantage of being an established man with a home and a decent income and who is comfortable in his own skin.

It only seems that men tend to reach their physical prime around late twenties usually, and women are just burnt out by then from swimming in an ocean of semen, and try to find the 'one'

Come on, man. Quit playin' it off like you didn't know or like you think too highly of women to realize how insecure they typically are.

Huh. Did not know about that.

Alright, now that you proved your point, which agenda are you trying to push?

The "HURR WE GOTS TO KILL DEM FAGETS" one?

Or the "M-MUH DEGENERATE" one?

Odd question! Which one do you prefer?

You have experience with that sort of thing?

I'm 29 now, and I seem to get a lot more attention than I did in my early 20's.

It's weird coz I have less hair.

>By their late twenties, the average girl will have fucked like 10-20 dudes

Oh you sweet summer child....

>furry
>retarded "world peace" tier non-opinion

ayyyyy lmao

It's because most men hit their prime around late 20s/early 30s. It's the age where physical prowess meets life experience in pretty even numbers for most men who have their shit together.

If you are still obsessed with 18 year old girls, you have issues. The idea that women are "used"up by their mid to late 20s is ridiculous, but just arises from your insecurities that you aren't the woman's first. Just get over that. Most girls from 18-21 want men around the same age, however, once they graduate from college will be more interested in older established men into their early 30's.

Some women are whores. There is no doubt about that. But there are plenty out there that don't fuck around but have been monogamous. It takes some searching because the lying sluts will try to hide it.

If you are upset that you didn't get to bang 18 year olds when you were in your late teens early 20's I'm sorry, height face frame, you just don't have.

>m-muh furfag

Nice non-argument.

And by "live and let live" I mean "keep your fuckwitted bigotry to yourself subhuman".

>bigotry

Nice reddit meme. I didn't say anything "bigotted" though.

r9k m8

Is not a magical overnight thing that happens just because you're one day older on your birthday. If you don't have it now, you're not gonna get it on your 30th.

relationships are for the birds man. anyone who has been in a long term relationship that ended poorly on their half AND has been around the block with other women can tell you that. the only reason to be in a relationship at this point is for children or shared benefits. id like a son but its not something id die unhappy without. and i already have amazing government benefits and enough money to live comfortably. plus i have a good social life and a healthy lifestyle. why do i need to muck it all up by adding another dependent? unless someone really fucking wows you just dont even bother. and trust me, most women are way more boring than you. just live happy and fuck freely

bigotry; the intolerance towards those of differing opinion

>M-MUH FURFAG

>M-MUH RETARDED OPINION

see fuck misclicks.

26 now approaching 30. I'd say it's true assuming you keep up with your health and have a good career. Women Thor age stop being able to rely on looks too get through life while younger women want you because you're fit and well off.

The result is you shutting down Christmas cake in favor of tight 18 girls that are impressed by you doing basic adult shit.

disagreeing with someone isn't actual intolerance. if i paid the furfag less wages than a non furfag then thats real intolerance AKA discrimination. tumblrinas cant grasp this. i can disagree with your life choices all i want so long as i treat you fairly in the workplace, government etc etc.

Haha nope, the girls I'm fucking are the hottest I've ever fucked.... the types I used to dream of fucking when I was younger

Stop responding to that faggot.

intolerance; unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behaviour that differ from one's own.

And you are wrong once again, good luck next time.

>Not what life's about.
You know the meaning of life mate?

This explains why 18-23 get mad wet for 25-30.
Thanks for the insight bro

have to agree with this.

i think its a combination of me aging well, being healthier, being more successful, and having over a decade of experience in flirting. sometimes just saying the right things can get them wet and then they fantasize about fucking you and you literally have to do nothing because they build you up in their own head. every guy is a new experience so just let them do the work in that regard. even if you underperform, who cares? you already fucked her

half my fucking town is a drug dealer
legal punishment in my country is a fucking joke to so there's very little competition among drug dealers cause in most cases it doesn't even end in jail so there's less reason to be competative

Most of them don't even own guns or weapons

It's an abstract form of OK-ness

accepting views that differ from my own would mean that they don't differ from my own because i accept them. tolerating them is a different story, i.e. pay a muslim the same as my christian brethren.

They probably meant it differently if that definition is in the fucking dictionary.

>disagreeing with people and making fun of them or insulting them is "intolerance"

Fallacies like this are why noone takes SJWs seriously. I peacefully suggest you kill yourself.

sure but the way they are using the word bigot implies that having a different political view would make someone a bigot, for example. doesn't make sense.

id argue this is true because we age better

forget girls and their biological clock for a minute: we literally age better. I blame them using makeup so much.

>they

Holy shit, when did cuckchan get this cucked??? What the fuck.

I'm with you in principle, just, why are you using PC language like that? Just fucking say HE, there are no women on the internet.

I would absolutely genocide every single one of you fucks. I wouldn't do it efficiently. No "showers" for you. I'd just put you all in a camp and kill you personally, one by one, for as many days as it would take to be rid of you all, using various and painful tools. It's all that I would do between eating, pissing, shitting, and sleeping, until there were none of you left.

nice. can I move there?

2nd

I'm 26 and tinder, okcupid, plenty of fish is just handing me swaths of young, hungry pussy

>calling out incorrect use of words using the fucking dictionary definition is a fallacy

keep trying user

age is irrelevant

there are 20 year olds that look worse than 40 year olds

someone who takes care of their body > someone who drinks and smokes 24/7.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call subhuman trash.

You seem awfully rustled, did you get lost in that closet of yours?

>effing

Nope

It will get even worse for me (NEET)

If we age better then why do men die earlier?

It's because society says that men looks better as they grow older and that women don't. But looks aren't related to health (besides being fat)