Who /longhair/ here?

Who /longhair/ here?

tfw hair gets stuck under the barbell when squatting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs4oRzX_4Xk
google.gr/search?q=famous gay people&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwil4Zz3g8HMAhVMBsAKHehCB-IQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long hair is for barbarians

There aren't many women here.

Pretty annoying for working out. Especially when you start to get sweat on your face and you get little hairs stuck on sweat/beard stubble and it always gets in your mouth.

Tie it up for training, you mongrels

That's disgusting

tie it up you idiot, it wont hurt to tie it up just for 1 hour

you're not fooling anyone

About to shave all my hair for a new job. :^) I have a babyface so long hair probably looks stupid on me anyways

Just tie it up bruh. Long hair for life.

Hair cuts are for suckers. I haven't gotten a haircut in 3 years. I've saved so much money on haircuts and girls are always saying I have prettier hair then they do.

So anyone in the early stages of long hair? Mine's just about shoulder length now, and it's always in the way when working out. What's the least douchey way to get it out of my face until it's long enough to tie back?

How do you feel about hats?

Top knot.

fuck me pls

>be long haired
>random women in public have complimented my hair
>relatives and family friends give me shit for having long hair

I wear ball caps pretty regularly. But I figured it would look stupid as fuck in the gym.

I just tried a top knot I think it will work if I can figure out the best way to put on a rubber band. I'm going to have to get hair ties. This actual rubber band was hell to pull out.

I just tie it up in a bun when i work out

Wear a beanie

Yeah, it goes past my chest. That's why you put it up when you're working, though. Who the hell has their hair loose? Put it up in a bun.

Dumb question but how do you go about getting your hair cut somewhere while keeping it long? Mine is starting to get in the way and I prefer having it shoulder length. Is that all I'd have to say?

I don't grow it out because it makes me look like a girl. Pic related, got mistaken for a girl alot

it's pretty righteous

Yeah just say you'd like to trim it/shorten it but keep it about shoulder length.

Everytime this is posted, someone asks you to go gay then it gets removed.

I don't think that will be a problem for me. I've got a pretty good mountain man beard thing going on.

That's not even that long, it's just a girl haircut.

Wear a ball cap and if anyone gives you shit, take it off and go do a set of whatever you're currently at WITHOUT brushing your fuckin hair out of your face, then walk back to them and just stare

This.

Long hairfag here

Because I interact with lots of metal chicks, many of them mire my hair moar than my body

A tip I'd like to share for long hair Veeky Forumsizens is banana + avocado hair mask before shampooing. That shit made my hair soft and silky.

I'm not gay

>banana

wut name the product .

I think he means homemade

>banana + avocado hair mask

Gunna need an explanation

Just take a banana and a half avocado, put them on a blender, mix that shit and apply it on your hair. Leave for about 30 mins and then shampoo it

youtube.com/watch?v=cs4oRzX_4Xk

You put actual food in your hair? It's probably soft because of mold growth

Nor am I.

I love me some manly men with long hair

Ummm you guys are high as fuck or something? Wtf mixing avocados with your hair and then eating it in the shower?

I bet that works great, but avacado is too expensive here for me.
I just mix an egg, some extra virgin olive oil and good quality conditioner leaving it in my hair for an hour once a week. Works like magic at making my hair shiny and gives the ends a nice waviness.

That looks filthy, something about putting eggs on my head seems wrong, but I might just give it a go next time I go grocery shopping.

Meant to cut it, because it started to get annoying. But I started to tie it up before I managed to visit a hairdresser, so it stopped being a nuisance and people actually started complimenting me and saying I shouldn't cut, so I let it stay. Still undecided whether to shorten it a bit or just let it grow wildly for the next year or so.

hnnngh

fug me Daddy

Nah it's an actual thing.

For those who prefer actual hair product, I recommend horse shampoo. Specifically Mane & Tail. $12 gives you two pounds each of shampoo and conditioner. Strengthens your hair and makes it grow faster. If you read the Amazon reviews, nobody actually uses it on horses (if you can afford a horse you aren't using $6 pleb shampoo), it's all for themselves and sometimes their dogs.

Every fag I've ever met had short hair

I haven't tried egg, but avocado and banana worked wonders for me.

I just shampoo it away after 30 minutes senpai

maybe ask your homosexual husband to hold your hair because you are obviously a faggot.

>gay people
>long hair

see

Take a picture of you in a ponytail or one of those half ponytail things I dunno what its called.

pls

kek meant "see 2 posts above"

All the faggots I know had short hair.

Also, through the history, every warrior culture (Spartans, Vikings, Native Americans) had long hair.

Just google "famous gay people" and check pictures. Do you see many long haired fags?

google.gr/search?q=famous gay people&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwil4Zz3g8HMAhVMBsAKHehCB-IQ_AUIBigB

Guys with long hair are the qtest. Please post more pictures.

Yeah I'm gay and have literally never once in my life met or seen another gay man with anything but short cropped hair, and I've met thousands. I don't know where this long hair = gay meme comes from

Not that guy and I don't really want to disprove your point, but Spartans were pretty homo.

Idk m8, I'd rather not have my face in here fully uncovered

this

pls post more you qts

Spartans claimed "Long hair makes beautiful men more beautiful, and ugly men more intimidating"

She's cute, source?

so men with long hair want to be womans, meaning that they are lesbians?

Neither was I. Until I got fit. Also you're qt as fuck pls become a trap

This is my goal everything.

Where find metal chicks?

"I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body" has been a pickup line forever.

Yeah, I know. But I was referring to them having anal sex with fellow soldiers in the barracks.

Metal clubs. Any place with heavy live music.

In a pinch, there's usually several around goth/industrial nights too. Most of them there have shit musical tastes though.

I have medium long hair (down to my traps)

I'm going to get it cut this weekend. I am getting tired of having to wash it and dry it every morning, and unless you're sitting still it is in your face 90% of the time.

Why is long hair so based?

>Loose for the barbarian look, can be flipped and parted a multitude of ways

>braids for the pro look, can also be done in like a million ways

>tail, depending on the height and length you'll either be a samurai, a fedora or a manbunfag

>bangs can pretty much be put on any one of the above for the 80s or anime look depending on how it's done

there's like so much shit you can do it's insane

Me. Currently it only covers my ears, so I've got a long road ahead.

do you thought about the possibility that they say no homo while doing so??

Don't know where you live, but in my country we have a metal scene with lots of metal clubs and gigs very often. So hang out there and you'll find plenty. Also I would suggest you going into goth clubs. Plenty of qts there. But most of them are even more crazy than normie grills.

I quite honestly didn't think about it. You might be onto something.

This.

From what I've seen maybe 1 out of 50 gay gays have long hair like myself. Everyone is always sporting the short hair looks. especially twinks.

I myself am trying to evolve into thor mode eventually.

>gays
>long hair

lmao, gays are into hairy chests/bear mode/beards + short hair. basically every Veeky Forums huspando thread

>neckbeard

>tfw used to be /longhair/
>balding and therefore a buzzcut now

JUST

so do you know 49 other gay men who have short hair?

at least you are dealing with it like a man

Neckbearding is the best way to get enough beard to actually trim into something attractive.

Think of it as facial hair bulk/cut.

Hey, I know this guy. Fuck you Chad, I can't get the stains off my curtains

>long haired
>women told me they like it
>most of my uncles are bald

I'm doomed.

Ed pls go

It's cool. enjoy it as long as you can, then shave the shit off when the bald spot gets ridiculous. Whatever you do, don't Hulk Hogan that shit.

yes

guess you are. the men in my mothers family all had full hair even with 60+.
the men in my fathers family are all bald.

however they were all tall. If I could choose between a longhaired manlet and a balding 6'6 guy I probably wouldn't trade.

Long hair reporting. It's curly enough it doesn't usually get in my way. Always get compliments. All my gfs have loved it.

It doesn't look that long because of the curl, but it goes past my shoulder blades.

How do you get hair like this? Any products or routines?

Be a Chad who fucks and objectifies all the girls he gets matched with on Tinder(btw this guy never gets matched with bots!), and remember to wipe your dick on their sheets

Jesus christ get your elbows under the bar stop flaring them so much.

I live in the UK but fucking hate it. Thinking of going German but I'm not 100%. There are goths in Germany, right?

Yeah plenty of them. I wouldn't advise you to do so tho, unless you are into bdsm, femdom and all that fucking crap.

One goth girl I met, wanted to peg me

Some. You'd do better going to Sweden, Norway or Finland. Norway would be my choice. Most of the good metal comes out of there these days. They sing it mostly in English because it gives them a better sales demographic, and Norwegian is almost impossible to write in rhyme to.

Grow up

Is this how I obtain sick PS gainz?

>unbrushed, unkempt, shampoo'd to hell and back hair
>somehow the standard for how long hair looks on men

the 80s are over now user we can look pretty now too

I love how the 'before' pic is always super dry and brittle. That's what hair looks like when you don't brush or, you know, shampoo it.
> mother fuckers that use soap

Hmm now Im torn because I love the German language but cant be arsed to learn something else as well. BDSM is a kink of mine so Im not too fussed about that.

Another question, probably more important than where to meet metal/goth chicks: what kind of guy do metal/goth chicks dig? Basically Ville Valo or?

Why should I become a trap?

What are your shampoo and conditioner tips Veeky Forums

There is absolutely no way that isn't a girl.