Would you date a chubbo?

Scenario: You are fit as fuck
Would you date a fixer-upper?
Assume that everything else is passable. Face, minimal stretch marks, personality, financially responsible etc.

Pros:
>Loyalty
>Automatic B+ to A tier girlfriend
>Crazy sweaty post gym sex
>Showing off babe at gym (you built this)
>She will be all over you
>Background of being fat may keep her humble
>She will retain butt and calves if trained properly
>Strange yet erotic synergy where you shit talk about the fat peasants once you both become fit as fuck

Cons:
>Loyalty
>She's still a woman and no amount of squatting or jogging will fix that
>She might catch on to your blatant autism

Pick related but obviously individual preferred difficulty levels will apply

Is this bait?

no, but I fucked a legit fat chick before my gf and I started dating and now every time I'm talking shit she's like "LOL but you fucked Lisa" and it's checkmate :(

I am dating one. She's losing weight pretty quickly. Hopefully she will be hot when she's dome or I'll probably break up with her desu

doing this, worked so far
no princess syndrome really has some benefits

>inb4 she will leave you once she moved up the ladder

don't underestimate the mental imprint of being fat

Never

>cons: shes a woman
Kek

Yes.

They're cute and give good blowjob. If her face is cute, fat doesn't matter. Also, dem fucking thick titties and ass.

>don't underestimate the mental imprint of being fat

This. This is the crux of my argument.
And before anyone thinks this is bait I in no way, shape, or form am talking about the morbidly obese population. They are too far gone.

>Dating a fixerupper right now
I've just recently gotten her to start working out with me which is super exciting, but it hasn't been long enough for any results so it's just complain complain complain

She has a nice bone structure tho

This is kinda the problem I'm having now. Met this girl, I do like her, probably have more in common with her than any girl I've ever met in my entire life... But she's just too big for my tastes. I'm just not physically attracted to her. If she lost weight, I could see that changing, but that may take awhile. So I've friend-zoned her for now.

that pic is pretty much the perfect women for me. holy fuck i genuinely dont understand how people dont have diamond dicks wathcing that pic. no fixing needed just plowing.

>tfw no chubby gf

ikr, it sucks when you are out with your friends. At least they will like her, because everyone likes a girl who is just a little less good looking than his gf.

Once you dim the lights though I not really care that much, looking good in a bikini and enjoying sex is two very different things.

>Tfw you are shopping with her and you need to take sit breaks constantly.
>All you want to do is go home and end the madness.
>YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE SAME PAIR OF PANTS FOR AN HOUR
>ree

>financially responsible
>still a woman

I don't date unicorns, OP

It's sad to think that someone out there in this day and age would honest to god look at this post and call you a specist bigot.

If she looks like your pic, then yes.

If she's the typical disgusting fupanator most of them are, then no. Might fuck em since they all look better on their back, but probably not companion material.

i honestly dont mind aslong as i can spend time between her thunder thighs at the end of the day.

Related blog post incoming. Dating a woman (she's 36 - i'm 33)
kind of chubby, but works out legit 5 times a week: cardio (40 minutes or so) then weights

She has a degree in dietetics so knows how to eat, can tell there's a pretty muscular looking body underneath maybe 40 pounds of fat (ie, she's 40 pounds of my comfort zone)

has perky, nicely shaped tits -- which at 36 is a fucking miracle. No kids, pretty conservative (has had 4 boyfriends, all of which were 3+ year long relationships) -- which living here, most women by this age are either mental/emotional basket-cases, have multiple kids, or are just fucking ugly.

Problem is, now that she's getting the D regularly, will she stop wanting to workout with the rigor that she was prior? will a relationship make her lazy and fall back into the old habits? (i see this a bit in myself as well, but trying to resist the urge.)

Is this one a keeper?

only if she has a god tier face

>Honey I would do anything to lose my virginity at 26

/fit, being fat is UN HEALTHY, Ok?

Hope you don't want kids user, or you're willing to take the plunge VERY soon. Her eggs are already past the sell-by date, and they'll be completely rotten soon.

if only

I'm truly sorry you can't read user. I will be sure to send you dem muney for dos progrems

not worried about it either way, I have a son from previous marriage. i don't think she cares too much either, despite really liking kids.

>5 times a week
is a meme unless you have a very well planned monthly workout plan or longer couples with a diet that can replenish any and all lost nutrients. You will still make more gains than a 4 or less a week regiment but it will be insignificant, you will be tired more often, and less motivated to keep at it. "40 minutes of cardio plus free weights" sounds poorly thought out.

>40 pounds of fat
It might be asking too much but pics of body will help. At the very least provide he actual weight and height. Also how long has she been working out.

>Problem is, now that she's getting the D regularly
This is not a problem unless it's not your D. Propose sex exclusively after a workout.

>3 years older and four boyfriends
Fuck man I may be old fashioned but you sound like you are getting cucked. fuck if I know though. Make sure she doesn't still contact them.

TLDR not enough info

This is a dealbreaker, nothing more needs to be said
Fit or fat, ugly or pretty, tall or short. Girls have a mentality you dont want to fuck with, its litterally like walking up to a wild lion and kicking it in the balls while still hoping for nothing bad to happen.

BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS BREHS

>This. This is the crux of my argument.
You dont think fat girls get hit on aswell?
You dont think once she becomes fit and it suddenly goes from the occational dick shower to becoming a full on monsoon of wiener she will put two and two together and dump you?

A girl like in the OP.
Fuck yes.

Girls like pic related.........I'm not so sure

yeah.. points taken, she's 5'3 and like 170? Bit past having a flat belly. She's been working out for 4 months or so. But yeah, that's part of my concern as well, 40 minutes on the eliptical (lol), and then typical female weight lifting doesn't sound maintainable.

yes, my D. it's more along the lines of "getting in shape to meet someone.. now that I've met someone, i can relax"

She's from a small town, pretty religious upbringing -- she's honestly the type that typically settles down by 25. Just didn't happen for her.

Contrary to the /r9k/ contingent's opinion, not all women are lying cheating whores. If you can fuck a woman and make her cum 2 or 3 times a night, she's not going to cheat on you. (unless she's completely broken -- but those are beyond salvage anyways.)

That made me laugh like a retard user.

She's fat. Those tits are saggy beyond belief dude.

A better comparison would be to a lion tamer or Spanish bull fighter. Sure, there's a chance you might get impaled or mauled but odds are it won't kill you if you know what you are doing. And every day you live you are destroying pussy, calling shots, and keeping the lion in it's place. Give an autist the same outfit, lion, and whip/red cloth and he's fucking dead. If you nurse the lion from birth AND can crack a whip likely when you stomp the balls he'll just growl and be bitchy somewhere else. When I typed that you can't change the fact that she's a woman I was merely point out that it's a pain in the ass to keep cracking them whip. not that she'll eventually betray you 100% of the time.

>Pros
>Loyalty

>Cons
>Loyalty

Boy reading sure is hard for some of you.

>tfw no hot, chubby gf

Well i wouldnt take the risk, there is little to no upside to taking it since if the bull or lion in this scenario has a bad day and you fuck up even a little youre goddamn dead
Usually if youre going to take a massive risk like this you want an equal (or preferably better) reward, i dont see where the reward is

Everyone has their difficulty levels. Immediate loss of water retention upon first working out can be a big ego boost and put a little more blood in your boner. The energy levels will also spike once the initial soreness wears off. when starting if you assume body weight lost is relative to starting size and loyalty points then an argument could be made for fatter chicks.

Are you afraid she'll leave you after she gets fit and gains all her confidence?

Anything is possible, this is true. But I'm starting to believe you have a ticking time bomb theory about women.
As for the rewards it really just depends on what her strengths are. If she is based then she will know that sex for men is borderline a need not a want. Thus you will get more frequent blowjobs or handjobs in lieu of nothing at all if she's not in the mood. I dated this one girl who was always tired from work and I was the one proposing sex 80% of the time. She was always cool about it as long as she didn't have to do much. What happened 99% of the time though is that i would lie her on her stomach, massage her back and feet, move on to more sensitive areas, and before you know it she was breathing heavily, soaking wet, and trying to mount me. my point is that if you crack the whip and be on the offensive it doesn't exclusively result in her being docile. It could result in something more. Like surprising her with a home cooked dinner. That's the whip. The reward is that lube and lingerie you have stashed by the bedside for tonight.

That is a good feel I suppose.
My lifestyle doesnt fit to a lazy, fat and disgusting whale.

>If she is based
>women
>based
What is paradox?

HOLY SHIT i know you dude! you really did fuck lisa?!? oh man i have to tell john! sorry man

Is this too much test?

I guess that's /thread then.

Ive had relationships before so my view is mostly based on that and like you i had to initiate 80% of the times i wanted sex and towards the end of the relationship i initiated 100% of the times
Right now im on the fence about women in general because its been a long time since i found a woman who was single and ive started questioning why i need one
Sex is great and yes, in men its a burning need but the work you need to put in in order to get it seems way, way more than the actual reward

Maybe i am at fault but then it becomes a question if a chubster would date me, and it seems we have the answer to that question

johns a faggot, tell him i said his fat gf needs to learn how to suck cock

you just described my life opie
>be auschwitz mode w/ zero self confidence
>start dating tumblrina fatty mcdonut also w/ zero self confidence
>I start getting Veeky Forums
>she gets mad about it at first and then realizes I've shedded my beta shell and decides she has to keep up with me
>ff to now
>I'm up 50lbs, she's down 50lbs
>she's losing her shitty tumblr attitude towards life
feels breddy gud brehs.

You forgot to say "no homo"

if she looks cute and isnt like really fat but more like thick I would out a ring on her

B r e h s . . .

Being as it is a Veeky Forums forum my advice is mostly for those who are in fact fit or at least have more energy nowadays because they are on the path. Physically demanding tasks such as cooking, massaging, and carrying her things are all low effort/high payoff for me. I honesty don't care if sex isn't given to me or if I have to work a little to get it. Every time I expend one energy point to fuck her brains out it's still a net gain for me. If she's not even open for fooling around, doesn't want you to touch her, or doesn't appreciate your efforts to stimulate her then yes. she's a bad egg and should be dropped in the trash. She will never change and that's why I believe you should keep trying user. Princess complex is more prevalent and dangerous than aids these days. at least aids finishes you off. but like aids It will never go away. all you can do is look again.

I just experienced this. I made her keep walking but at least she bought pants.

My ree was saved for another day

Looks like a pregnant Mila Kunis. I would have sex with anyone that looked like Mila Kunis

If you don't act like a bitch what's the problem?

>She will never change and that's why I believe you should keep trying user
Youre right, she wont change and ive run across this in so many chicks its unbelivable
I should keep trying but right now im at a point where even thinking about dating or hunting agian gets me pissed off since i only have bad experiences from it and all my effort has always been wasted
Dating to me is like trying to fill a colander with water, no matter how much you put in it always fucks right off and i get embarrased because how could i ever expect it to end any diffrently? but there i go, trying to fill that colander again

Until i find a girl who even shows a modicum of interest i wont give dating another try, its not worth having your ass handed to you constantly

>Contrary to the /r9k/ contingent's opinion, not all women are lying cheating whores. If you can fuck a woman and make her cum 2 or 3 times a night, she's not going to cheat on you.

I wasn't trying to imply infidelity to your specific case. Merely these are personal warning bells to me hence the "fuck if I know though" and "not enough information".

Anywho, she sounds alright. Recommend more planning ahead of time so you can evenly attack muscle groups important to women. Although women lose weight and develop muscle slower than men I have found their workouts easier to manage due to most wanting to avoid over development in certain areas.
Make sure she is doing:
Thigh Adductor
Thigh Abductor
Squats
leg raises
Some kind of row excersize
side bends
leg curls(for that big firm butt)
lateral raises
dumbell press
lateral pulldowns
and try to get her to alternate bike and jogging cardio.

Just get higher standards. A relationship should be 5050. If she doesn't offer to do anything for you then just fuck her and dip. My gf occasionally buys me dinner, cooks for me and helps clean. She knows I won't stand for that shit and I will call her on her bullshit if she tries. She's even in college right now but if she fucks that up I will leave her no doubt.

Problem right now is my standards are too high, i havent found a girl in a year so i dropped the standards to include alot of diffrent things but its still too hard
I think to myself somedays that im disgusting for having such low standards but they are still too high

The ONLY con to a curvy girl is that there is a high likelihood she goes from curvy to FAT either post marriage or post kid(s).

Take it from an old dog fellas.

>Would you date a chubbo?
no

didn't even bother reading the rest, now fuck off

>tfw gf has same body except a bit thinner
fug m8 i need to get her to put on some weight

what a retarded routine, are you a personal trainer by any chance?
>thigh add/abductor
>lateral raises
>lateral pulldown (what the fuck is this?)
let her progress on a few core exercises for volume (squats, hip extension movement, band assisted chin ups, dips, abs)
do HITT few times a week
with a routine like yours she'll fail in 2 weeks

>leg curls (KNEE FLEXION) is hamstrings you mong, not glutes

I've done it a lot. Trying to discover my worth and raise my standards

So basically I've been alone for a while

>Take it from an old dog fellas.
So what are you like 25?

Kekk. This got me laughing extra goofy. Funny thing I can relate to that look in his eyes. Most people will shit bricks and say its a rape look.

What are these standards?

sides obliterated

If you want a big firm butt you should make sure you are squatting routinely. If you want to maintain and shape that big firm butt make sure you are hitting your hamstrings. Over reping the butt directly will make it too square and hard. That's why you focus on alot of surrounding muscles so they tone up and make the butt pop.
You fucking mong.

I can't possibly point out all the flaws in your argument. You obviously have so little respect for what I typed that you couldn't even google lat pulldown. And this is the only other thing I'm going to type but I never said it was a routine. Do your homework and you can speak to adults when you are older.

One year ago:
>Short
>Cute
>Average build
>Small breasts, nice ass
>able to hold a conversation
>Warm personality
>High libido
>Single

As of december im not kidding when i say that the only one i got left is able to hold a conversation and that she is single. i previously mentioned that if i sense even the slightest bit of interest ill ask her out if she fits these two requirements but so far...

I date a thin qt girl with one arm. No chubbos though, can't do that

Only a 2D chubbo.

You know that she would look like shit without flattering camera angles/ lighting/ poses/ lots of photoshop, right? Like if you saw her IRL she'd probably look like a landwhale.

for you maybe

Date no. Fuck yes. Im about to bang a 5/10 this weekend probably cause I need to get my dick wet.

>tfw fit guys only want fatties

ugh why even live

I want to fuck chubby girls but I don't want to reward them for their shit health

Wat do?

>chubo=/=lard monster

you guys just don't admit you are ok with chubbies the same reason girls don't admit they are ok with shorties.
you enjoy them, but don't want to be seem with them.

>2016
>seriously thinking marriage isn't the biggest mistake a man can make

I met a girl on Tinder who turned out to be a chubbo.
Great face, but goddamn those arms. Instant boner-killer. That and her inferiority complex about EVERYTHING.

>Loyalty

I always see people say this. Fat chicks have subterranean, rock-bottom self esteem. They need validation from males in one way or another. Once she stops getting it from you or she gets used to your dick she will look for it elsewhere.

>Pick related
>thinks there's something called a pickture

Triggered.

Holy mother of god
I would amputate my head just to let her sit on my face

I fucked a fat chick last night because I was drunk and was on a 11 month dry spell. I nearly lost my boner when I felt the fupa above her pussy, which she had covered well with some fat chick lingerie. Never again. I'm more disgusted with myself than the time I fucked a prostitute

>tfw she cut them off
How do I tell her I just don't love her any more brehs?

Her tits?

Is she Dors Feline?

Definitively too much Photoshop!

I would legit do thrusters on her until I could no longer move. She is one hot little piggy.

Bump. Need my test boosted. Going up 5lbs in my lifts, brehs, need to keep it up.

I've fucked two chicks off of tinder who used to be fat. One is still chubby and one is skinny. Both of their bodies are kind of weird from having been fat

>dating a fat chick
>wearing the beta badge of honour on your chest