>not my own
>I were bought with a price
>glorify God in my body

he better be fucking paying me rent this cheap ass motherfucker

He already paid with his blood, bro.

>2016
>believing in literal mythology

See, shit like this wouldn't happen if philology was a more common subject

>literally thinking you need a deity as a blood sacrifice to nullify the fact you masturbate from time to time.

You realize you guys are just as backwards as the Muslims are, right?

Enjoy being a slave to Satan :)

>2016
>not lifting to ensure the continuation of your values and traditions

No one is going to stop you from refusing the sacrifice that God made. I suggest you do it though, or you'll come to regret it.

Motherfucker but the devil is a lie.

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

>implying your mythology isn't blatant bullshit.

Philologically proof of its plagiary from Hellenistic astrotheology aside, have you even read Leviticus?

If you think that shit came from anyone but an iron-age retard, you are a fool.

>inb4 le Old Testament doesn't count meme

Philological*

My autocorrect is obsessed with adverbs

>pulling this jehovah's witness bullshit in a dragon dildo aficionados board

Amen. Respect yourself because you have value. Others have loved you and gone so far to die for you.

>some crazy Hellenistic Jew with a messianic complex was killed for being a fagtard
>do you feel the love?

> 2016
> not lifting for Trump

I was until he announced he's a fag lover

> announced
If you knew anything about trump you'd have known he had gay aquantences for decades. He's always been socially center-right. He's anti-gay marriage though

>implying Veeky Forums is not a fag-central

>2016
>not lifting because it is intrinsically virtuous
>not lifting to actualise your inner spirit in the frontier between self and other

*tips fedora*

Nothing is intrinsically virtuous. It says so in the BIBLE.

>Nothing is intrinsically virtuous
>Who is Aristotle?

Paid what tho?

A heathen

It also says in the bible that you are a faggot, and going to hell.

Oh yeah? Tell that to this guy.

>implying the devil is not god and jesus

He's currently rotting in limbo you disgusting sweaty neckbeard fedora nerd loser.

>afterlife exists.

I find this strange.

Most people understand that they did not exist I the year 1800

Why then, is it so hard to believe, you will also not exist in the year 2200

>he doesn't know how babies are made

>FAGtheistic Hume bullshit

Go tip your fedora in to a gallon of bleach which you will drink because life has no meaning amirite xd

If anything it is the people who believe in afterlife nonsense who have no reason to not kill themselves.

If all you get to exist is precious few decades, why not make the most of it.

Also meaning isn't objective.
It is personal and relative.

Things only have meaning because people find them meaningful.

You don't need to believe in mythology to find meaning in your life

>he thinks the arrow of time points both ways

>needing a magical fairy tale to give life meaning
Not gonna make it desu

>he thinks the arrow of time is anything but a relative experience

Kill yourself you disgusting smelly neckbeard nerd loser. PRAISE YAHWEH.

Haram

The name of your God is YHWH not Yahweh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZY2eeozdo8

FUCK OFF NECKBEARD FEDORA.

So im a whore and i better give the man a show?

You realize this not insulting to people who don't have neck beards and have never even touched a fedora, right?

All FAGtheists are fat, autistic neckbeard fedora-tipping nerd losers. It's a fact born out by decades of memetological research.

Kek

Whatever helps you sleep at night, broseph

>literally worshipping the demiurge

>2016
>not being Jesus

Yes I have indeed vaped DMT.

The difference is I lost my messianic complex when sobriety came back

really? shame, mine comes around once a year or so. in the absence of drugs. it's kinda nice.

Easy there, Apollonius

>The difference is I lost my messianic complex when sobriety came back

Try 500mg next time.

Maybe orally.

Vaping that is a blackout dose.

Hell 50mg properly dosed is a blackout (protip: if you take more than 20mg to breakthrough, you need to re-evaluate your ROA, because you are pyrolyzing the DMT)

Also I am too big of a pussy to eat half a gram of DMT

probably doesn't help that my family and their friends have been referring to me as "the miracle child" after having survived and thrived beyond a brutal head-on-collision with a van against all odds, including doctor's predictions that i could be permanently brain damaged, or in rehabilitation for 18 months at best. *shrug*

Eating DMT without a(n) MAOI is a waste of drugs to be honest.

I have never been able to break through on less than 50mg, personally, and I use an Arizer Solo with chore boy attachment.

Lots of people have survived far worse.

Thinking you are God is a relatively harmless delusion, as long as you understand that everything else is God too.

I meant eating it with RIMAs bro.

I have harmala extract.

Arizer a shit.

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=34242

I normally just changa in the bonga, but GVT is goat for DMT only

GVG**

Anything with a direct flame will burn the DMT. Any vaporizer with adjustable heat will beat out a bong.

The best I have ever had was from a 'DMT machine' my friend bought off the original Silk Road.

Confirmed for not knowing shit about changa.

I guarantee you no pyrolysis is induced.

>Confirmed for not knowing shit about changa.

You're right here, I've only inhaled purified DMT before.

Also you can make your own machine, but GVG is unanimously regarded as better by everyone who has tried both.

But seriously the infusion into herb acts as an insulator towards DMT.

You ignite a cherry, and the DMT will vaporize before it comes in contact with the ember.

It is surprisingly foolproof, and you can absolutely hit breakthrough on 20mg doses

Use that purified DMT to make changa.

Assuming you have extracted RIMAs onhand

you realize i'm mostly kidding, right?

i say mostly because i have had psychotic delusions in the past, very transient, but i've taught myself to calm them down. it hasn't been a problem since last year or so.

still, i am awesome. and so are other survivors.

Why would I do that?

P.s. You can get like 14 grams of harmalas for like $60 if you buy a kilo of rue from rueshop.com and extract it (manske is the best method, if purity is a concern. Dem shiny gold crystals are so pretty)

Dosing efficacy, mostly.

Also because changa is fucking amazing

I'd rather consume purified pure DMT while under the influence of pharmaceutical MAOIs. I find it has less of a body load. Same with vaping pure DMT over less pure stuff.

I piled up two doses .66? And ripped it through my oil rig using a dash spoon. I talked to wire frame beings that designed dmt. It was way more intense than i expected. I literally went past where all fractals were going. I was on the other side of the wall..

I never needed to trip again lol. I basically feel like life is a beta program to another dimension that's discovering dimension creation theory and that's what we are, an experiment.

Actually that verse is talking about being servile. Serving people, helping others with your skills, body and time. That's what it's really talking about. But I understand that most motivational pics don't make much sense if you think about it too much

How so? As far as I know changa is just DMT infused with certain herbs?

Good for you but that explains the autism

Who /Protestant/ here?

DMT and harmalas infused into herb.

I use ayahuasca leaves, chaliponga, blue "lotus", and poppy petals.

But you can use goddamn parsley if you want.

Infused herb is DMT+herb

Changa is maoi+DMT+herb

Some people make ghetto changa herbs by boiling 20g of ayahuasca leaves, and evaporating that onto 1g of ayahuasca leaves.

I recommend just extracting pure harmalas, and infusing that

>rima
>harmala
>arizer
>change
>bonga
>pyrolysis
What language is this

actually it's weird, was diagnosed with asperger's as a kid, but gradually got over the social ineptitude and developed excellent communication skills. i can still be very obsessive and ritual-driven, though. but the accident happened last august.

660mg

Good thing you pyrolyzed almost all of that, lmao

Ah, so it has a(n) MAOI built in. Is there any advantage to that when you're inhaling it? I thought inhalation bypasses liver metabolism?

Disgusting druggie degenerate. Report them all for illegal content.

Veeky Forums is an xXStraightEdgeXx board.

Rima means reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase-A
Harmalas are a group of molecules that are RIMAs

Arizer is a vape.

Changa is a "drug"
Bonga is bong

Pyrolysis is an English word, lrn2 speak

Maoi by themselves have an effect, even when inhaled.

And yes it does affect DMT, though my neuropharmacology is a bit rusty, and I can't recall the mechanism.

You will notice it, though

Also with oral dosing, most mao-a enzymes are in the stomach and intestines, has little or nothing to do with the liver

>Maoi by themselves have an effect

Well yeah but it's hardly relevant to the effects of DMT. If you're smoking MAOIs to boost the high you might as well be smoking weed or drinking Robitussin as well.

>Also with oral dosing, most mao-a enzymes are in the stomach and intestines, has little or nothing to do with the liver

My mistake, though the point still stands.

>life is a beta program to another dimension that's discovering dimension creation theory and that's what we are, an experiment

nah pham, that's just a reflection of your conscious/subconscious mind machinery, you transmutated it into a meaning for life, but life is a lot more than that, and at the same time a lot simpler

This is Veeky Forums, not /k/