Preworkout

Which is the best preworkout and why?

Also favorite flavors etc.

hardmode: you post the active ingredients.

>current year
>preworkout

i'm still trying to find the perfect one, man. i'd been using Condense by PurusLabs for a bit--good for the first few times, but eventually had to up to 2 scoops. Switched it out for Mr. Hyde. good for the first time, but already up to 1.5 scoops after like a week. but my tolerance skyrockets super quick, so...

i wanna buy Dr. jekyll and stack it with Hyde, anyone have any experiences with this?

bamp

mutant madness. blue raspberry

the GOAT

jelly, i can't feel that anymore

Just quit caffeine for a few weeks and you'll lose the tolerance

i love coffee but need at least 4-5 cups to feel some sort of rush or anything at all. it sucks. been drinking coffee every morning almost my whole life and it blows dick to use as PWO now

"just quit caffeine"

you make it sound so easy

It's not, but once it gets to a point where you're no longer getting anything out of it, you won't really see much of a difference aside from the initial crash

it is easy you degenerate fuck, if you have the willpower to get to the gym daily then you have the willpower to stop caffeine.

yeah but my workouts would suffer, and i'd constantly be dragging. 2 weeks of that isn't worth the lowered tolerance, especially when i know it's gonna shoot right back up.

I'm using C4, its doing me well for the most part. I especially love the beta alanine effect, so I may just buy that on its own. Shame a lot of beta alanine supps are unflavoured.
Might try Curse or ON's pre next.

Idiots still haven't caught on to the Mesomorph train. Still has the DMAA that Jack3d used to have and tastes great. Cheap for what it is at 35 bucks a pop, too. Let my friend try a sample last week and now he's planning on buying it as soon as he gets paid.

I'm working on a canister of this right now, the closest thing to an actually good-tasting PWO I've ever had. Only downside is that I now need 2+ scoops to feel the beta alenine buzz, and will 100% have a shit workout if I half-dose or skip it.

why dont you just buy caffein, dmaa and maybe some other shit for pump in bulk? way cheaper and you can mix your own shit

>muh banana and black coffee
why do even come to these threads

200mg caffeine pill and a hefty peanut butter and jelly sandwich

drink red bull. monster. PWO. coffee. DO WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU NEED TO GET FUCKING PUMPED FOR THE GYM

i hate these fucking faggots with their "this is better, this is better, this is better" attitude. different stuff works for different people. get it through your cocksucking shitty motherfucking faggot ass heads. dumb motherfuckers.

Halo

Would a stim free pre be best if I want to use it solely for doing MMA training a couple of hours before bed?

A caffeine pill is literally better than everything you posted, in cost and functionality. It is the best, objectively.

Are you honestly surprised? At one point I was convinced it was the same dude lurking waiting for pre workout threads just to post that.

I like to just take a couple caffeine pills (200mg), some pure beta alanine, and arginine +L-citruline Capsules.
Sometimes I'll take a scoop of whatever free samples I get from protein orders. None really feel that different from my combo.

anybody used Jacked Up? It's a clone of the oled Jack3d

What the fuck is a pre-workout supplements I just eat protein and lift weights stop trying to complicate things

Does it matter what kind of whey protein powder I buy? I went to the pharmacy and they're all extremely expensive like 30 bucks for 400 grams

Because the vast majority of people on Veeky Forums are babies who will feed supplement companies' huge profit margins (with mommy's money) on cheap ingredients thrown together and branded, all for simple convenience's sake. Children and man-children lack the awareness to realize they're getting massively scammed on this bullshit.

Why buy all this supplement shit in the first place all you need is whey as a base for smoothies and just mix berries and nuts and shit in there

C4 and Jack3d is such a meme ,like pretty much every pre workout ever.

Don't mix actual shit in there

are whey and fruit and almonds gonna make me feel hype and tweaked af?

don't think so

samefag there, this kinda makes me wonder... would using adderall as a pre actually be more effective/cheaper? with a prescription?

My cousin changed pre-workout and gave me his C4. Blue Razz but it tastes different now. More like blue freeze pop instead of Kool-aid.

Dude what the fuck is up with the fruit punch C4? It tastes toxic. I love the blue raspberry and strawberry margarita but fruit punch...I regret buying 60 servings of it

When I was in the Marines a couple years back, my buddies and I thought Craze was the fucking endgame for all preworkouts, got me so amped everytime. Then later, come to find out it had compounds identical to meth in it.

I use mesomorph for the dmaa. Too lazy to buy bulk dmaa and make my own pwo

The worst is the orange creamsicle, it taste like powdered Flinstones vitamins but with a chemical taste. It made me adopt my new tactic of just throwing back a dry scoop and washing it down as fast as possible.

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that...

I take two scoops of this 20 mins before I lift. You get this crazy tingling in your skin and you just want to fucking lift heavy. Heavy squats feel like nothing after I take this shit. I'm just worried about building up a tolerance for it after awhile, which I hear cycling it for a few weeks can prevent that.

DMAA is structurally SIMILAR to amphetamines, but it is so far away from being what amphetamines are that you don't have to worry about it making you psychotic or have heart palpitations

>he needs pre workout to actually workout
How about just suck 3 random dick and let them give you pre juice little faggot

Mr. Hyde has a lot of caffeine per scoop, coffee tastes good and is hot which is nice. those are the two good pre workouts coffee and mr hyde. C4 is a scam because it has only 150mg of caffeine per scoop but costs as much as preworkouts with 3 or 400mg of caffeine, also it has 1.6g of beta alanine which is annoying because if you supplement beta alanine you're supposed to take 2.5g so you have to take a 1/8th of a teaspoon of beta alanine at another time during the day

lol who cares man

Caffeine pills and creatine

Kek

I'm fairly certain that this much creatine is bad for your kidneys.

primaracetam, ibuprofen, lsd and whiskey

750mg is less than 1g, most people take 5g creatine a day lol

>tfw no beta tingles though

also 150mg caffeine wtf is that lame shit

i want to try dmaa but i don't want to die for whatever reason

what's it like

Shotgun 5X is the best

I'm fairly certain you don't know what you are talking about.

I was curious to see what's in this because of the "Meth Lab" branding. Upon review it's nothing particularly different than other pre workouts on the market.