Have ever tried biting of your callus but your teeth wont reach mine is starting to get itchy

have ever tried biting of your callus but your teeth wont reach mine is starting to get itchy

I bite mine all day, it keeps them small

Yup. Fucking hate those. I don't want pussyfingers, but I don't want rough hands with callus on them either. Wat do.

Exfoliate you cave men.

Soak your hands, you fucking chimps.

nail clips do well for calluses.
you can also just use of these rocks women use to make their feet softer

that shit ain't normal

Been using the grip rippetoe suggested and never had any calluses since
I mean I have slightly darker and harder skin in that area, but it feels smooth.

Go over them with a old razor blade

Use the fucking hook grip you plebs

jesus dude just go to your nearest rite-aid, walgreens or CVS and but a fucking callus filer

This.

Look up the video OP. Grip with your fingers.

Start wearing some fucking gloves user, that shits disgusting no offense.

it legit hurts for me to jerk off

>meme

i have never ever ever seen anyone in person who is at 1/2/3/4 or above lift using gloves

Report frogposters.

>Use the hoog grip
>Posts overhand

Consider suicide.

Nigga that's not hook grip

I use a box cutter to shave them off.

Mine smooth out when l shower

For what it's worth, it's just anecdotal, but I find chicks dig the rough hands over smooth hands.

That's just a proper overhand
Hook grip your thumb is pinned under your other fingers

Jesus Christ, user. Just buy a pumice stone already.

haven't kekd this hard in a while thanks

I use a series of whetstones to smooth down my hands when the calluses get too annoying

If I need it I use a 3k grit, otherwise I just use the 5k and 8k grit ones.

It takes a bit of initial investment getting the stones, but since you don't put as much wear on the stone as if you use it to sharpen knives they last for a really long time.

goddamn, thats an ugly hand

pumice. goddamn the way you phrased it made me laugh. reminded me of that episode of south park where they think the girls have some kind of prophetic device when its just a piece of paper.

I just wear gloves lmao

Wear gloves 50% of the time

Buy a callus shaver.

My hands are smooth as hell with using one of those.

This is an old climbers trick but sand the callus down when they start to pitch on one side.