This is the body women want

This is the body women want.

I kinda want it myself desu

n-no homo

So of I jelq starting with a 7.5x4.5, can I evolve my noodle into that torpedo?

>women

Women aren't attracted to the male body. They're only attracted to the idea of having something their friends can't have.

No, jelqing is a meme and your dick is already extremely fine and way above average, move on with your life and do something productive

>implying people on Veeky Forums lift for women

>Millions of testimonials saying otherwise
>multiple forums dedicated to it with thousands of users
>still thinks its a meme

>weemin
Women want many things but don't have anything worth giving attention.

nigga that looks like a 7x5 tops desu

Jelqing isnt a meme dude.

I've been at it pretty diligently for the past 2 years. Took my time, researched, switched routines and did things properly.

Put on 2 inches of length and 1.3 inches of girth.

They key is staying patient and stay dedicated. Dick gains come much slower than lifting gains, but once you start noticing and the women you smash start noticing, its addicting to keep it going.

There are "millions" of medical studies that showed it was a meme and did more harm than good. As for your forum argument, I inform you there are forums with thousands of users about the use of scraping metal condoms to facilitate transmission of HIV during "gift-giving" orgies.

maybe even less if he's 5'6-5'10

I want them to scream

Learn to fuck you autist, it's not the size that makes them scream lol

I'll rek u

Oh shit waddup

Oh shit whaddup!

>There are "millions" of medical studies that showed it was a meme
post one. afaik no studies have been done because it's pretty hard to get people do do a study that involves watching hundreds of guys stroking their dick everday for months on end.

oh shit waddup