How /fit do I need to be to get a gf like this?

How /fit do I need to be to get a gf like this?

bout tree fiddy

Somewhat fit. But you more likely need to be pretty handsome, tall and have a bit of money. Being fit usually only helps you get fit chicks and sluts. Chicks with status and uncommon beauty don't usually go for that shit

>Chicks with status and uncommon beauty don't usually go for that shit

She doesn't look rich or that hot, 6-7/10

if a woman is a 9/10, then you as a man need to be 9/10.

this could mean anything really, since as a man there are quite a few parameters; money, looks, status, character, success, spiritual, etc. you don't need to be 9/10 in all of them, but it doesn't hurt to try to get there.

like honestly, you know what you need to do, so just go do it.

>user, these jorts arn't gonna zip themselves.

Bro her tits are asymmetrical

that means you gotta suck on them til they get even

>spiritual

C'mon, dude the whole spiritual thing is bs.

Everything you stated is completely true except being spiritual.

lol, you elbowstoopointy virgins

lots of girls have one boob a little bigger than the other

bags of sand

have money

thats about it

Girls like this date ugly, beta guys all the time. To me it seems independent of their looks, intelligence, or morals.

she's too fat. can't even button her shorts

I care about aesthetics
I don't want no asymmetrical titted bitch

Height. Thats it. Without it you are fucked in the eyes of most girls.

Fuck those sunglasses and fuck her (figuratively speaking)

I kill for a gf like that

>giant Dior sunglasses
2003 called, they want their fashion back

>falling for the women care about wealth meme.
I'm rich and girls don't even care.
I'm not talking about making $300,000 a year rich. I'm talking buy a nice car and a mansion and not work for the rest of my life and still live very comfortable rich. Yet I hook up with girls and then they say "We should just stay friends" or other girls are like "I don't feel that way about you"

I've been working out for the past couple of weeks because being an average looking rich guy isn't enough. I'm sure being Veeky Forums and rich won't be enough.

Can confirm. Girls like rich guys is a meme unless you are in your 30s.

they're Tom Ford breh

Kek

This is true, why women fall for men with a lot of money is usually because they are actually alpha as fuck. Busting balls and taking numbers usually forces you to become a solid man capable of facing tough situations. Girls fucking love guys that are able to dominate and lead. Older girls also tends to love guys that they feel safe and secure with, so being fit usually helps out that particular aspect a lot. But really, it all boils down to good confidence and being able to remain calm in tough situations.

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

EVERY girl has this you retards

wrong , unless you'r;e counting immeasurable and non-noticeable amounts

Of course

Or, you're such an insufferable fucking piece of trash that your money can't even make up for it?

nahhh, couldn't be that.

Nah mang, pretty white college girls eat that spiritual shit up. If it's never worked for you, that just means you don't know how to make it work for you.

10 fits

Poorfag detected
You using your 3g to browse the chan?

>tom ford glasses

Be mine ffs

she's got Tom Ford glasses yeah shes got expensive ass tastes

Her tits are completely different sizes

It takes a lot of money to look that cheap.

nahh, middle class. cleared 95k last year after bonuses.. so not rich, but not poor.

And that is why you remain a virgin. Better to go gay

she doesn't even close her pants in public... disgusting
I prefer nice cute girls not sluts like this brad. Good luck OP

Virgin detected

her chin is asymmetrical too

>god oh god would i beat all of that up with my peepee

350 mil
> she'd be your mistress
350 thou
> she'd be your wife
> you'd make her latte

If you can lift around $90,000/year x lifetime, then you should be able to manage

It's not about being Veeky Forums. It's about having the confidence that being Veeky Forums brings.

Same with money.

You can be poor and chubby, but if you're CONFIDENT, you can get any girl you want.

Shit, I'm on the verge of breaking through from DYEL to Made It, and I get sluts falling over themselves to get near me all the time.

Why? Because getting into shape has made me CONFIDENT.

So what your saying is JUST BEE MYSELF

>venice beach
disgusting

>6-7/10

oh fuck off

white females are fucking suckers for stupid exotic spiritual shit.

No. Where has being yourself gotten you?

Be the you from a parallel universe where you're a playboy billionaire by day and you fight crime by night.

Be the best possible version of yourself that you can be.

If a woman is 9/10 you need to be rich as shit. That's it. Top tier women do not date poor men.

Women like this dont go for overcompensating gym bros. they go for MEN that are NATURALLY ALPHA , men that have HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME

Wow. Bringing up your salary in a Veeky Forums thread. There's sad and then there's that.

>Shit, I'm on the verge of breaking through from DYEL to Made It, and I get sluts falling over themselves to get near me all the time.
Can you post a pic of what "made it" is you to?
Ive been lifting for a long ass time and got alot of confidence but thats done about jack all when it comes to girls
They are still uninterested, no matter how much i accomplish its just never enough so i must be very far away from the lifting minimum criteria for getting chicks

I'm thinking this image might be mirrored because usually the left breast is larger to protect the heart

8x6

well post a fucking number you pissweak cunt, what are you worth? not some ambiguous vague bullshit

That bitch has a flesh eating virus attacking one side of her body.
One tit and one side of her (disgusting cleft) chin, are shrunken.

"Don't ever be afraid to bring a bitches self esteem down to match yours."
-patrice O'Neal.

>"Don't ever be afraid to bring a bitches self esteem down to match yours."
That would work if she didnt have access to a constant stream of self esteem boosters through getting hit on daily on FB/IG and getting hundreds of matches a week on tinder

How do you guys deal with your girlfriend posting pics on IG?

All girls my age are selfie addicted fucks

SS + GOMAD

underrated comment

>no one replied so let me make an underrated comment

this!
If she has a smart phone she lost the ability to love you.

But everyone has a smartphone

now you see the problem my friend.

You are not the only person offering her dick. She gets it all day and night from every social media source.

Imagine if you had restaurants or alcohol companies offering you their goods. Any time, any place. You hungry? I got what you need! That is what is going on in her world with her phone. I don't know how to fix it or if it can be fixed.

Did you even read the text?
Its dead on point when it comes to dating

What if men start ignoring women on social media?

Will that ever happen?
To be honest with use I used to be active a lot of Facebook and IG 3 years ago. I used to get an average of 60 likes on every post and could hook up with anyone who liked my shit.
However it got boring after a while and I grew up from social media whoring. But now even girls my age are still addicted to this shit, they didn't grow up.
I'm tempted to go back to my whoring days

Men won't stop trying to get laid by any means available. No way.

Not sure how much I buy that article though. I know girls who get hit up but it's usually by guys they've gone on a date with or something, not just randos off instagram. The ones who get DMs on instagram were undateable anyway and are still a minority.

>What if men start ignoring women on social media?
I think you should never say never because its impossible to predict the future but an educated guess says no
Guys have a sex drive thats several milion times stronger than girls sex drives and seeing girls get the whole process of "must mate" thats imprinted on us going so unless something happens that either:
1. wipes out 95% of the male population
2. wipes out the sex drive of all men
girls will still be getting alot of attention

Whats interesting is women are showing their true colors now in this day and age, as previous posters have said
She doesnt give a fuck what you think about her, what she does or anything. youre litterally dust to her so it gets you thinking
Is this new for girls with this generation or have women always been like this but lack of options made them better?

Basically at this day and age it's all about pumping and dumping

It's like every woman wants to get fucked by a different guy and explore her options until she hits 35 and wants to have kids

Not that guy
IG/FB works mostly to overinflate her ego, average girl getting likes and posts saying she is the prettiest ever from guys(and girls) start a kind of endowment effect where she puts a premium on herself because you know, she is great (for no reason)
She could hit up old dates and prolly still get lucky but the article has a point where its an endless supply though tinder and dating apps in her phone along with FB/IG that are the problem

Just don't be that white knight faggot that tries to save a ho and marry her.

"Oh, I used to like Chad and Jamal but those days are gone. I want a real man who will love me and my kids"

I'm guessing we will be seeing a lot of single older guys in the future

Just because your tits are all fucked up doesn't mean that every woman's is too. Dumb ugly ho

kek i know right

We are seeing this now
When i was around 18-20 i was told "oh dont worry, your market value will increase as you get older and getting girls 18-25 will be easy since you have the upper hand"
Yeah thats bullshit
Girls have an insane market value and its only gonna get worse
Imagine girls growing up on IG/FB, holy shit being spoonfed all their lives that they are the best ever for simply existing and that they deserve the world
Fuck this day earth

It's really a product of how rich modern western society is, if the western world becomes poor enough that the government can't afford welfare for single mothers and most men can't afford to support many children then pretty much overnight the western world would change to Muslim-style society of women having to be conservatively dressed and virgins until marriage so that men could be more certain that they are actually the father of their wife's children, it's happened before and it will happen again

No we don't. A lot, sure, but not every woman.

Ever since ancient times a certain percentage of men have chosen not to marry, it's not a new thing, by contrast historically only a tiny amount of women have remained single and childless their whole lives, I get the feeling that's going to cause big problems in about 20 years when the first of the "sexually liberated" generation hit menopause and it's only going to get worse from then on

He's on Veeky Forums like all the other millionaires and billionaires who frequent the common man

The son of some Arab oil billionaire posted on /b/ with proof of who he was once, that was an interesting thread, not to mention "rich kids of Instagram" mention Veeky Forums occasionally

Imagine some 50 year old posting pics of her ass on IG

She's not even that hot. You wouldn't even notice her of she didn't have them titties.

The children of rich people are often time neets. That's I can understand

Honestly it wouldnt surprise me if she get likes and got hit on aswell
I knew this guy when i was 20 who was 19 and told me he banged a "milf" who was 55
Ive heard some disgusting shit but that was easily top 10

you need to be a black

wrong, her bikini top isn't on straight

No her body is just asymmetrical
Look at her jaw, same thing with her tits

>Fit
>Charismatic
>Rich

Pick atleast 2

Why only 2 are possible?

You need HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME

>Uneven breasts

2/10
Would NOT bang

Same here.
How /fit do I have to be to get a girlfriend like this?

Holy shit you guys are retarded.

Some of the hottest girls i know have dated the biggest absolute loser drug-addict abusive men on the planet. These girls come from sheltered suburbia and are probably turned on by fucking an unemployed, tattooed chainsmoking biker because of how much it would irritate their dad.

You guys are just repeating meme excuses ad nauseum for why YOU cant get a 9/10. It's not true for everyone. Go make it happen or shut up.

Post proof or gtfo

>post something, anything, so i can find something to pick apart about it to continue justifying my meme excuses

Yeah no.

You have to be somewhat effay along with being fit

Have you seriously never met a good-looking girl with a dickhead boyfriend?

No because I'm always indoors.
No proof then.

>Go make it happen or shut up.
How, tell me how to make it happen
I dont want a 9/10, id settle for a 6/10

Im not above anything and id do whatever it takes but i dont know what i should do

Lol where I'm from the pretty chicks have skinnyfat mouthbreathing beta bfs that they boss around all day while they fuck chad on the side