What are you eating tonight Veeky Forums?

What are you eating tonight Veeky Forums?

I'm a hungry skelly and I can't believe I have to eat this much every night. I can barely eat 3 meals a day as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/recipe-slow-cooker-chicken-tikka-masala-recipes-from-the-kitchn-211284
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ate some taco bell for my cheat meal and it was dank. ordered a mexican pizza meal with no cheese and sour cream. ez gains.

that's it?
youre gonna stay a skelly

Cheeky tikky masala homemade in the crock pot nigga. Over some basmati rice.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Just force it down. If you're gagging make a fist with your thumb inside it and squeeze your thumb against your palm, do it all with the left hand, it helps eliminate the gag reflex for some bizarre reason, might just be a placebo but it works. Eventually your stomach will adapt and you'll be hungry all the time, then you'll start being concerned you'll become a fat fuck.

Pork tenderloin sweet potatoes and asparagus. About to start cooking.

I'm eating whatever is extra at work, however I ate barbecue chicken, rice, and green beans before my shift. (Work in a restaurant btw)

That's like, 400-500 calories?

just eat a few peanut butter sandwiches or drink a thick shake with proton powder oats and whatever the fuck you wanna put in it

you not only have skelly appetite but you also don't know HOW to eat. you eat according to your appetite and goals and if you cant down a normal meal you need some calorie dense shit you nigger

About 850

4.3 ounces of boiled boneless skinless chicken breast. Mustard and horseradish on the side.

Cooked spinach and garlic

a cooked beet

My usual fair. Tasty. Washed down with some iced tea. Franks red hot on the spinach.

Poorfag here and I stole some condiments from mcdonalds to mix up in a bowl and eat along with a protein shake

>tfw 90% of my calories come from whey shakes

That is not 850 bro.. The potato mash is maybe 150-200 g and the meat look like 300. Put some(read a shitton) cheese on there and some sauce and we're talking

Roasted salmon and sweet potatoes with red onion and rosemary.

Gib me ur recipee.

Seriously though.

dinner of a half cup of rice, 2 chicken legs, and a protein and fruit shake.

6 ounces pork tenderloin - 250 calories
1 mashed potato - 215 calories
1 cup steamed brocolli - 35

500 kcal assuming no butter, sauces, or extra shit after the fact

That looks like really shitty chicken tikka bro. Literally looks like someone took a runny shit in your crock pot.

That's a tiny ass meal homes.

5oz honey glazed pork chops and 250g sweet potatoes. It was delicious as fuck I'm buying more chops soon.

I don't get it. I was a skelly but I never fucking gagged trying to keep food down. Felt full as fuck sometimes but never gagged.

thekitchn.com/recipe-slow-cooker-chicken-tikka-masala-recipes-from-the-kitchn-211284
- I use half the tomato paste recommended as it's super overpowering and usually put an extra tbs spoon of garam masala. Make sure to marinate the chx over night in NON-Greek yogurt or your chicken will be stringy.
Suck it fag. It's delicious.

for the week i put together:
3 lbs ground turkey
1 lb ground beef
2 cups quinoa
2 cans pinto beans
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 chopped onion
4 packets taco seasoning

i eat this concoction on flour tortillas with cheddar cheese and watercress, shoot for at least 5 tacos a day. did this last week too, all ground beef instead of turkey. im up 7 poons since last monday and have been drinking beer every night. took in 4,300 calories yesterday. 4.6% body fat master race, get on my level

Yeah not 850. If he is a skelly he need 1000 pr meal. Throw a couple of pieces of dark rye bread and butter in there with cheese and we're talking.

A bowl of home-made Cincinnati chili

Prolly need to eat more, I have to break out of Aushwitz mode already

I ate pic related

What is that pork/chicken covered in?

Just some tikka curry powder

Salmon with potatoes and broccoli

Fucking use spices, of course you can't eat that slop

if you're a hungry skelly literally eat whatever the fuck your heart and stomach desire

You'll work up to it bro. I started at 135 pounds wet at 5'11, but now I'm 167 lbs. that plate looks big but it will become standard if you just keep at it.

Also try eating like 5 or 6 smaller meals a day instead of 3 big ones

same thing I eat every night
>half can pineapple post workout
>2 scoops post workout

>6oz meat
>3 cups veg
>1 sweet potato

Whole box of hamburger helper.