Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.
I'm curious if any of you guys have piece of shit friends. How to you look past them being just complete asshole?

I have a friend that has been a good friend for a while and here lately he's become a real piece of shit.
Self entitled, has really no barrier when it comes to insulting people.

How would you deal with someone like this? Should I just X him out of my life?
What would you do guys?

Shitty friend general. Pic not related.

>whey vs recovery

He's probably got something going on if he's acting like that.
Ask him if his shits been fucked up.

Distance yourself.

Other people will too.

And when he realizes people don't want to be around him he will either readjust himself, for find a new group of degenerates to hang with.

Either way not your problem to fix, don't let him drag you down.

Carry on brah

Had a friend the exact same way, cut him out of my life.
My life is infinitely more enjoyable and I'm far more confident.

I had a friend like this; he would get blackout every time we went to the bar and he'd start shit and then depend on me and our other buddy to clean up the mess. I cut him out of my life when I moved for school and he got salty as fuck. Now he's a raging alcoholic and txts me everyone in a while but idgaf. Cut away the fat, user.

It's just banter lad.

Hey brah, going through the same thing.
My one friend dove into the whole pickup artist community, turned from a cool guy into a sleezball.

Most of you will argue that he IS improving himself with women, but really he has made it worse, hes become just a sleezball for one night stands.

I noticed he's changed as a person, treating people like waiters like shit, random people etc.

Leave your friend OP.

Friends are important, don't lose one, talk to him.

Sounds like you are a bit jealous.

Does he treat you like that too or only others? Because why would you care about the feelings of strangers? I feel like he fucks with you infront of girls or some shit, PUA's always do that shit… if he does that is mot fucking acceptable and you should tell him that he can never use those PUA tricks on you.

I like pick up artists but if they are not open with you then you are just part of their "game"

funny cause she has a pretty much perfect nose under all that dead weight blubber

The thing is, he is always trying to undermine me or anybody in the group.
I'm usually just pretty chill when we go out and can pull my fair share of numbers.
Lately, hes always trying to one up me in front of others, or trying to brag about stuff we know isnt true.

He's a drag to be around, which is why had to cut the man off.

What do you mean care by feelings of strangers? I don't want to be friends with a douche bag. All my friends understand basic morals, you dont treat ppl like shit just for fun.

Also wanted to respond to that.
The difference between a good man, and a great man is that a great man is confident enough to give motivation and fairness to everyone around him, even strangers.
Its when you are a beta bitch with no social skills, charisma, or power, that helping people around you, even strangers, makes you a white knight beta boi

I don't hang out with people who feel the need to put others down.

Hey OP same thing happened with me and a friend since highschool, I'm a senior in college now. I realized that we just didn't have the same shit in common and told them that straight up that I don't feel like hanging out , they were also a huge assailed, not the good kind, a leech off of my social status and just didn't bring to the table as a friend what I thought I did. So I just said we have similar interests and don't see hanging out, they bitched and I removed them from my friends list and they've tried seeing if I wanted to hang and I just didn't answer

Ya I know exactly what you are talking about.
I understand that but if my freind treats people like shit and it gets him off, who am I to tell him to stop doing that.

Exact same thing, liked your "didnt bring what I had to the table" comment. Describes my situation

>have friends from highschool I would play games online with daily
>they were dicks but never that bad
>little by little they go full on douche nozzles and use any chance to insult me they can get
>another dude we used to play with got the same treatment
>he stops playing with us altogether
>one night we were gaming and I fucked up in game and a friend got mad and said he was done with me and literally starts bashing me
>get into a full blown argument screaming and everything
>goes on to call me a loser (he was right) and insult my overall being
>last straw I had it with them
>tell them they mean nothign to me and I hate them all like alittrle bitch
>delete them all off social media and off my friends list
>never talked to them again
>all is well

Every now and then I would see them in person at a gaming convention or house party and just ignore them completely. its not that hard. Honestly though if it wasn't for the loser comment I would have never started working out to begin with so I have tha faggot to thank for that but thats about it

Glad you cut them off bro.
Sometimes for people, maybe like OP possibly, its hard to cut people off because you fear the change, the unkown.
But it is only when you gain the power to walk away, that you gain everything.

Confront them directly you pussy. If it happens once in a blue moon I'd let it slide. But if you guys have been friends for years it's worth sitting down and having an uncomfortable discussion

Not if they've been shit friends and people and still are. Find different cool people

you are a pathetic loser, if it gets him off hes an even more pathetic loser. sounds to me like you do this shit yourself.

Hes right in a way that he shouldnt really invest any energy to try and change his friend from getting off on treating people like shit.

Leave that piece of cancer, and let the error of that douchbags ways catch up to him in the form of a brutal ass beating from someone.

no, if they are really friends then you should try and help someone improve.

Wise words

U sever contact with toxic friends and value ur own wellbeing

Sorry op, only way

What is this an anime?
If you dont have any common interest, and your friends ARE cancer, leave them.
Birds of a feather flock together, and if you try and stay to change cancer, sooner or later you WILL become cancer.

Fuck man I feel like every friend I make I end up cutting off at some point.
They end up being arrogant douchebags that need to one up everyone, or they only ever bitch about people and spread rumors about people (myself included), or they just treat others really bad.

I don't think I'm a cunt but it's hard not to think I'm the problem when I've got very few friends.

Does anyone have any tips on making friends, and how to deal with the bullshit?

>asking for social advice on a southern Burmese rice huffing forum
Sorry bud, you're fucked. You can't "teach" social interaction. All you can do is put yourself out there, make a ton of mistakes, and come out a hard-earned veteran. Is that enough advice for you?

Your on the right path, accet your trying TOO hard to find friends.
Take it from me, a people pleaser growing up.

Try not to give a fuck anymore, and find a passion or lifestyle that allows you to realise people come and go, and that your own potential is the only thing you need to worry about.

Anywhere but here buddy.

Have any of you actually tried TALKING to your friends?
My first month of college consisted of me being a total douchenozzle and getting wasted 24/7. My best friend since birth thought I was fucking up, and instead of letting me continue to fuck up, he sat me down and talked to me and showed me I was fucking up.

That's what a real friend, and more importantly a real man does.

you have multiple options:

-cut him off, tell him the friendship is over and why

-tell him that he needs to change if he wants to stay your friend

-retaliate, and then he will retaliate, and then you will, and in the end you guys have fucked shit up over something really small

last option is prbably the best, some guy broke my laptop and refused to pay for it, so i broke into his house, stole his girlfriends nude pictures, poured my dogs piss in his bed (didnt do it myself because of DNA) and broke almost all of his shit and stole all his save money. When he found out, he confronted me in front of some mutual friends and started to punch me. Im trained in MMA and did a Takedown and ground£ed him a bit, then i pressed charges. Of course he didnt have proof it was me to break into his house, and in the end the judge charged him with assault.

I dont think he will brake anyones stuff without paying for it again.

Maybe don't be such a little bitch and learn to banter, you fucking faggot.

Tell me more bedtime stories mystical Veeky Forumsman.

have a problem with a friend too
>been friends since we were 2 years old
>always had the same interest
>played football together, swam together, etc...
>always talked about our future, how we'll be succesfull and have an awesome life
> i finish school a year ahead of him
>he meets a new friend ( complete lard ass, no ambition but big into cs go)
>he drops out, starts on another branch of our school (lower level of education than i did)
>during our youth we'd always play games together
>both got overweight
> i decided to change my life and dropped most of the weight, took up lifting and running
> got a job
> he's skipping school, insults his mother, generally low motivation to do anything
> see his life going to shit
what should i do ? i've known him my whole life basically but he's changing now, he plays cs:go all day with his new 200kg friend and is developing a gambling addiction too. problem is he doesn't listen when i try to give him advice or try to do sports or something with him. he's now always together with his lard friend and they are dragging each other down even further.
should i cut him out of my life or try to change him ? even his mother is worried and begs me to try and talk to him

Been known this guy since 6th grade and we are both 21 now.He was always reckless,getting into trouble and fights and feeling like he is invincible but he was still a good friend.A few years ago he got into weed,acid,MDA and coke and that definitely fucked him up (tho he did them rarely,mainly because he was poor as fuck) especially the weed which he smoked at least 3-5 joints a day for fucking months and it made him paranoid as fuck,thinking the whole world is out to get him and now he got to the point where he can't even get out of his house.He also thinks his own friends insult him in a very stubble manner in which only he can see.He won't even visit his pothead bros because he almost got into a fight with 3 of them (on separate occasions) and calls them "negative" and other shit like that.He probably also hates his self for not being able to get a job since his parents are pretty old (his father is actually a beggar) and I recently found a great job after months of him ironically telling me to get a job.There are many things worse that I won't say but he is definitely losing his own sanity and friends.Funny thing is he got very into chakras,spiritualism,religion etc and spoke with enthusiasm of them and seemed like he believed the whole love everyone and kill the ego message but at the same time he loves being a huge asshole,insulting people,crossing boundaries and won't bother making the first step to changing.

Tell him hes a cunt.

I feel myself becoming more and more a piece of shit because I am so fucking tired and depressed.

I don't want to be a dick though, so I am trying to be nice to everyone but its exhausting:(

Don't give him advice, call him out on his shortcomings and his bullshit. THEN offer to give advice, and if he wants it, take it. If not, forget him, he will just hold you back.

Forget him dude. I have the same problem. Also my friend gossips like a girl too and that pisses me off because I hate that shit. Now I'm alone for the most part, but somehow I feel better.

Kick him to the curb.

I have a friend who called me out for changing too much and wants to quit the friendship. He said I became an asshole who cares less for the people around him. But it's only after finally getting attention from girls and some pussy and being generally more popular that he complains about it.

Should I ditch him?

>How to you look past them being just complete asshole?
You don't. If someone's a shit person it's generally best to avoid them, unless you're doing profitable business with them.

Thank you bro

talk to them about it like a fucking adult
if they continue being assholes, just dont fucking bother with them

how is this hard, jfc this board sometimes