This is incredibly inspirational in a way I didn't expect

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

Fresh tears in the morning

Fuck you man, Plebs is a good show.

Wow the feels, especially when his mom came on
I would wondering /fit would have helped save this man's life

What anime

Hunterxhunter I believe

Hope this will motivate some fatties out there. Sept to Apr 2016 - should of gone shirtless but this is all i got.

Great job man keep it up

holy shit that makes me so fucking angry

Hunterxhunter and One Punch Man

>tfw wow is so bad now i only log in to do garrison shit and a couple bgs

the motivational meant a whole lot more when wow was in its prime. that courage wolf always motivated the fuck out of me. i miss courage wolf.

This is the only motivational image I've seen that has actually motivated me. Wow. I've been lifting for 2 years now and this is the first time I've felt motivation rather than just discipline.

looks like hes tricep pressing lel

damn, I ususally hate those stupid threads and just come on here to shitpost... But this was DEEP man, DEEP. Actually did something for me as well.

Absolutely fucking livid.

Wow, that was actually a good video.

I don't think I ever quite understood this quote
In the context of jeet kune do he meant to use whatever parts of different martial arts would fit the situation, but outside that I'm lost

Right in the feels. jezus.

Because it sounds cool lol

This makes me physically ill

>socks with sandals
I bet you are one cheeky cunt irl m8

>tfw the misc is morally superior to Veeky Forums

I know we're still part of the Internet Hate Machine, but I never asked for that feel.

Good one. This guy has it down.

your gonna make it brah, keep going

fuark im gonna smash it now

Your life is squandered without the pursuit of accomplishment.

Be an inferior piece of trash for all I care faggot

He's referencing and condensing certain portions of Taoist thought. It means to let go of the preconceptions and mental blocks that keep you rigid and unadaptable, allowing you to perfectly adapt by taking the form of what is demanded of the situation.

Forgetting fears to make you braver, forgetting the sensations of comfort to make you ok with being uncomfortable, forgetting your desire to fit in to allow yourself to be yourself and be more confident, etc. I'm sure you can think of some more examples.

now you know why men charge into battle with certain death

some solid jaw line gainz. nice job.

hell yes, these guys are my new workout music ever since bodywhat said I was viking body type.

based

We would have called his mum a faggot for posting a youtube video and told her to get a fucking job and how could she have let that happen to her child in the first place.

4 chan has always been that harder truth that no one wants to say or hear.

Looking good, takes a special someone to rock socks&sandals and you pull it off perfectly

This pic gets me pumped for some reason

Here's your today (You)

That's how one kid in my neighborhood died freebasing.

The fuck happened to Ronnie?

Underrated.

Nice fit on the right

>getting your motivation from le epic meme images on the internet

not making it

love these, make more

;_;

is american psycho bod achievable natty?

I think ive found my new main board

yea in like 2 years with a good diet. pretty fukin ez 2 obtain.

Yes. With a hollywood trainor (preferably Megan trainor), strict diet, motivation, and a really strict diet. profit.

I swear that my fuckin gf is doing this, once i start losing weight and getting gainz, like magic my weight goes up, she always want to have sex before im hitting the gym, now i read this im fuckin sure shes adding lots of fat to my food, because im couting macros and still getting fat, with lots of cardio and gym, sorry bros i lost my shit im fuckin mad

> she makes you food
> I'm counting macros

?? I don't understand how these two things combine in your head in the first place. Did you mean "she is counting my macros"?

>We all have a bit of zyzz in us

no homo though, right?

Is that the time of filming or the time of release. The jump between the machinist and batman begins seems impossible to do in one year

Release-date

But OTOH lost muscle is easier to gain back than muscle that has never been there, especially with the help of a bit of juice

C'mon m8s we can't let this thread die, now

This dog, literally all I need.
Go dog.
I'll be right behind you.

Some homo. Not much, but some.

Anyone have the moot progress one? Or just moot posing?

This is it...

My man

this is an iron mindset, almost superhuman. i had the privilege to speak to Coleman once and he reeked of confidence and accomplishment

Fuck
What a cool dude

Heres a little Veeky Forums motivation

When Alexander the Great was rampaging through Persia, he set his sights on the city of Tyre. See, this city was located a mile off the coast and was the last harbor the Persians could have used to threaten Greece itself.

Alexander had no ships; after crossing the Hellespont (in the opposite direction the Persians had crossed a hundred years earlier to attack the Spartans) he broke apart his ships and used their wood to build siege engines.

So, Alexander was facing a monumental problem. How do you lay siege to a city with 40 foot walls on an island with no ships?

He spent the next 6 months building a mole, basically a ramp a mile long from the mainland to the city walls.

The Tyrians used their ships to harass his efforts, and even built a suicide ship to burn his siege towers.

Alexander didnt give up. After 6 months, the walls were breached and Alex was the first one through the breach. The entire city was put to the sword, the women and children carried off to slavery, and roughly 10,000 men crucified on the walls.

Alexander had a problem. He faced it. He changed the world. Physically.

Tyre used to be an island. Now its a penninsula.

Be like Alexander.

holy shit

He also got brought down by a fucking mosquito and his empire shattered into bits led by his inbred generals because he couldn't be bothered to consolidate his objectives.

How many worlds have you conquered again?

Hamplanets don't count.

Keywords: his empire

How the fuck did they build that? Suicide ships or not that's hurculean shit.

Shit happens. In fact most empires that went to shit went to shit for the dumbest of reasons. This is the fate of all things. Doesn't matter in the end because as dumb as that shit was people two thousand years later are still gawking at the shit he did.

The siege of tyre was in 330 BC. The causeway you see in the picture is the result of thousands of years of sedimentation from the ocean. The original mole was a lot narrower.

Alexander had some truly brilliant engineers with him. They constructed the mole out of crushed rock and timber from the mainland.

In fact, alexander built the two largest siege towers in human history, each over 300 feet tall. They were covered with rawhide to stop fire arrows, but the Tyrians built a suicide ship filled with nitre and combustible stuff and put a huge weight on the back of the ship so the front came up out of the water.

The fact the siege took 6 months pissed Alexander off, hence why the city was completely depopulated and the crucifixions.

best book on Alexander? (for someone highly literate but only casually interested in history)

Depends on how much you care about historical accuracy.

The Virtues of War is a personal favorite; its a fictionalized account of Alexanders campaign from the POV of a neutral historian.

Almost everything in the novel actually happened, but the personal details are embellished because it did happen 2,300 years ago.

Fun fact: when alexander looted the treasury of babylon, he captured 30,000 talents of silver (1 talent= 80 pounds).

He left several hundred billion dollars of wealth out in the open, and none of the thieves in Babylon dared to try to steal anything because it was simply too much.

Theres some more cool battles like him being outnumbered 20:1 at Gaugamela and still crushing the Persians.

Thats what I meant. Even a narrow one is a feat in 6 months at more than a mile during a seige.

Alex was pretty Veeky Forums

"Sex and sleep alone make me conscious that I am mortal."

"Alexander the Great, reflecting on his friends degenerating into sloth and luxury, told them that it was a most slavish thing to luxuriate, and a most royal thing to labor."

Does anyone have the Spurdo version of that?

kek