Ugly guy or ugly girl

What's worse? Being an ugly girl and not getting any dick or being an ugly guy never getting any pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewdgamer.com/2016/02/16/dorei-to-no-seikatsu-teaching-feeling/
kat.cr/dorei-to-no-seikatsu-teaching-feeling-zip-t11818472.html
kat.cr/h-games-sim-life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-ver1-16-eng-november-2015-t11757219.html#main
youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for every ugly girl theres an ugly guy

for every ugly guy theres an ugly girl who wants a less ugly guy

In terms of getting laid, I'd say ugly men and women fug each other.

Ugly women get dick though. For a woman to be unfuckable by ANY guy she needs to be literally deformed or a burn victim.

an ugly dude can
>run a company
>run a country
>do anything he wants
and be judged on his accomplishments

a woman (ugly or not) will always be judged on her appearance BEFORE anything else.
>hillary clinton
>angela merkel
etc.

guy

even if a girl is ugly she still has a vagina that makes her desirable

an ugly guy with a big dick will never use it

>For a woman to be unfuckable by ANY guy she needs to be literally deformed or a burn victim.
>burn victim.

Even that is not so true for them.

> be ugly girl

> go to bar at 1 am

> get fucked by decent looking guy

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

>took 3 years to forget her
>why now

I agree fuck that user

bacon girl is best girl

If the grill is not obese, burn victim or deformed chances are I would smash.
Not proud of it though.

Ugly girls have a far better chance than ugly guys.

having equal attractiveness across the board, i'd prefer to be a guy over a girl every time.

>or a burn victim.

user, I...

What's this from?

"Being an ugly woman is like being a man, you're gonna have to work."

I'd rather be the ugly guy. I mean, women are judged by their appearances much more than men. If some girl has a busted up face, she's going to be able to get some dick but the guys they want will probably not give a shit about her. And the guys who will stick around will have some huge issues. Meanwhile an ugly guy who has a hard time getting pussy can do enough for his appearance (unless he's super short), his social skills, and his career to make him desirable. He has to put work in but the girl is kinda fucked.

My curiousity is peaked too and I'm looking into it. So far my findings point to some hentai game, but more research is needed

Investigation complete. It's Dorei to no Seikatsu.

Review of the game - lewdgamer.com/2016/02/16/dorei-to-no-seikatsu-teaching-feeling/

Basic plot is It's supposed to be a cute japanese romance/eroge about you somehow getting a slavegirl who had abusive owners prior, from what I'm skimming. The nude/sex scenes look insane; she's scared as shit. I guess you spend the game teaching her that humanity is more than abusive slavery and it's cute and blah blah good vibes fuck her right in the pussy.

Here's a torrent - kat.cr/dorei-to-no-seikatsu-teaching-feeling-zip-t11818472.html

And a better torrent - kat.cr/h-games-sim-life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-ver1-16-eng-november-2015-t11757219.html#main

Okay I'm down now. Not that I"m gonna play this or anything.

Intrinsically, ugly girls win hands down. They really don't have to do shit their entire lives if they want. Ugly guys however have much greater potential than girls.

So if your a lazy fuck being a girl is obviously better. On the other hand, if you have dreams and aspirations being a guy is 100000x better.

Am I the only one who thinks she's cute as fuck?

yes they are all ugly and have no reason to worry about ever being raped

hurray for them!

being a guy is much worse
As an ugly girl some have already pointed out that you can already get an average guy to fuck you and prolly date too
Sure, the case could be made that the guys she wants wont give a shit but you see 10/10 girls who complain about this shit aswell

Meanwhile if youre a guy youre already on hardmode in getting dates and face alot of competition. being ugly in this scenario hurts your chances
Yes, you could aspire to greatness and build an empire, improve social skills and do what you can but there will always be a guy who also did this but is better looking

>all these people saying its better to be an ugly women because you can get average guys to give you a drunk dicking and then regret it the next day

Listen up:

Women are not seen as capable of running shit, working hard or making good decisions. Therefore their primary "skill" (non native english speaker here) must always be looks. If they dont have that, their life is pretty much fucked. Theyll have to work hard, but will never get as far as a man career-wise because women are generally shit at making decisions or being a leader

An ugly guy however will probably have it hard from 13-25 because thats when women are drawn to Chads cock, but after that period all women are looking for is that financial stability and status to show off. So to all you ugly guys: spend time building a career, and one day you can ask Chad to scan your items faster please, youve got an important flight for business to catch.

Its horrible being an ugly women. An ugly women in a Porsche is an ugly women in a Porsche.

An ugly guy in a Porsche is not an ugly guy, hes a guy who owns a Porsche, and hopefully hell take you for a ride one day.

Bitches be loving consent when the only opportunity for them to have sex is raping a passed out guy LMAO

>and this guy has time to fuck all your potential bitches
>current minute
>cucking yourself just by thinking alone

fat ugly bitches have it better cause they just get some loser thug to knock em up. then the state pays for their dinners for 18 years.

In america? Where you consider 6/10 to be 9/10? Of course the ugly dirl. In the rest of the world - ugly guy.

What are you implying?

tfw living in germany and the state does that without having to get preggo

its a shame all the muslims are abusing this system, but its still pretty nice o have that

>implying work ethic has anything to do with success

>An ugly guy however will probably have it hard from 13-25 because thats when women are drawn to Chads cock
Im with you in a sense but think yourself into a womans scenario
She doesnt have to choose between hot and financially well off, she can have both
Sure you might get a gold digger who only cares about money but most girls know they dont need to choose between stuff
They set the demands and 9/10 cases they get what they want, no matter how silly it is since there are way too many guys around and guys set the bar too low

>Theyll have to work hard
Just like men?
>after that period all women are looking for is that financial stability
You mean old sluts? I'm not fucking anything older than 25.

Of your two female examples I have never once thought of how they looked, I judge them for being insane.

>one day you can ask Chad to scan your items faster please
Hahaha what? Chad always ends up getting a great fucking job. They may not be the inventors or pioneers in industries but the rung below those guys is always filled with Chads.

What do we have here? Another White Knight.

>financial stability and status
And 95% of male don't have them.

>Veeky Forums literally don't understand men have life on ez mode

pic related fucks women on the reg and he is short and ugly. whats your excuse faglords?

And they are both ugly and old.

He is famous and rich. There's 7billion people on earth and less then 0.001% are famous and rich. Plus even though he sure has some troubles with girls.

>pic related fucks women on the reg
He's married to a hag and has been for years. Doubt he's the type to "fuck women on the reg"

Il just drop this here
youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
Easy my ass, you need to be an above average guy in every aspect to have it as easy as an ugly girl has it or more correctly ugly girls have it as hard as guys and actually need to work for shit

exactly, but nobody likes an uppity business bitch

Where are those jobs where i just have to be Chad to be succesfull? Lifting for 3 years now and slowly but steadily approaching Chad status, almost there

Where did i post anything defending women? Im just saying it how it is

I Dunno about your shit country, but here in Germany every male has a job as a mechanik/engineer/mid-level office guy when they marry, before that they just cant get married

>Where are those jobs where i just have to be Chad to be succesfull? Lifting for 3 years now and slowly but steadily approaching Chad status, almost there
I think you cling to an old fantasy that the "weak" guys get revenge later on in life when the jocks have gotten jobs at mcdonalds or some shit but that doesnt happen
Most chads study aswell and probably have connections through either family or friends so they can land a well paying job and ensure they are well off in the future aswell

>job as a mechanik/engineer/mid-level
>status
/0

You just gave two examples of women who run countries you fucking retard. How are you this dumb?

His point was even women with total power can hardly get the D while the ugly manager at Buffalo Wild wings gets all the puss he wants

Nice

>driving a mercedes
>0 status

I guess if you just want sum fuk and free handouts then ugly girl handsdown

As an ugly guy anything in which women have influence (which is becoming increasingly more and more to the detriment of society) you are likely irredemebly fucked, these days even most hiring for jobs is done by women.