How hygienic are you?

How hygienic are you?

>shave daily
/lgbt/ that way ->

>that's it?
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I brush once before bed. I shower once a week. I wash my hair every other shower. I do wash my hands frequently with bar and aloe soap. I shave once every 3 weeks. And I apply deodorant every day.

I wear boxers 2-3 days max. Same shirt for 4-5 days, same pants for 10 days. Just enough borderline stink/not stink

>wash hair regularly

Oy vey user, buy the shampoo that will get you laid!

You don't think that's all a little over board?
Why do you care so much about how you look? OP's picture is good enough for most people to not be degenerate.

Only one of those I do is wash hands, but only after pooping or before handling my food.

I do all of that except for deodorant and I only shave once a week

I do all of those except I shave once every couple weeks and only use deodorant if I'm leaving the house. If I even touch a piece of my penis I wash my hands as well. If I beat off I use dishsoap then wash with normal soap for a while.

Kek, I see what you did There

Shower usually every other day. Wash hair once a week. Deodorant daily. Shave every two weeks. Brush teeth every night, and most mornings. Wash hands 5x a day at least.

You are gross

>shaving

nothing to do with personal hygiene. pretty much the shirt-tuck-in of the toiletry products world.

>shave daily

Enjoy your scars

wut

5/6

I disagree. Beards can get pretty dirty and unhygienic.
Whilst I wouldn't recommend shaving daily, I think it's still good to shave like 1-3 times a week depending on how you like your facial hair.

It's obvious you don't even lift.

Is that way.

Christian bale get out

How about just trim your beard short once in a while to keep your skin healthy and your look manly enough?

Is this one of them avant-garde anti reverse double memes I've been hearing about on the internets?

Whatever it is, take my (You) and get outta here

>brush teeth twice a day

gross
at least 4x

But shaving is a heteronormative hobby for some men.

Shower daily....shave neck if it gets past stubble and use an electric trimmer to keep my face perma stubble.

Brush 2x and use mouthwash....breath still smells like death in the morning.

I don't wash my clothes that often, I take them off once i get home from work....the colors remain vibrant for a really long time this way. I'll wear a shirt 3 or 4 times until I wash it.

Luckily for me, my BO is pretty inert and my clothes always smell good even if I would consider them to be "dirty"

Everything except shaving daily. I do it once every two weeks

>brush twice a day
once a day
>shower daily
every 2 days
>wash hair regularly
every time i shower
>wash hands regularly
yes
>shave daily
cant grow facial hair besides peach fuzz, so every few days
>use deodorant
yes, but only if i'm going to be around people that day

Enjoy your enamel erosion.

I do all of this except for shaving daily.

kek

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Twice a day, I floss, then brush for two minutes with an electric toothbrush, then tongue scrape, then use a whitening mouthwash. Once every two weeks I use whitening gel to maintain my color.

I shower twice a day- once after the gym, once before bed. I use exfoliating gloves to apply a moisturizing body wash, then I apply a curative lotion and deodorant out of the shower.

I wash my hair every 3 days. I use dry shampoo for the off days. I get a full body wax every two-three weeks. Eyebrows every two weeks. I shave my peach fuzz once a week. I use Clinique facial cleanser and day and night cream. I apply cuticle oil and hand cream daily. I get a gel manicure every two weeks. Dye hair once a month. Foot powder daily. Spray tan every two weeks. My perfume of choice is Lola by Marc Jacobs.

>shave daily
kek, beardlets

Firefighter/EMT
I have to shave everyday. It is mandatory. Clean shaven master race in the house. You scraggly fucks ain't got shit on me!!!!

And somehow all you nasty fucks manage to get girlfriends and shit without even showering and I'm just left completely unwanted.

This world is starting to make me mad. Full sour grapes now.

I shave every 2 days because of pathetic beard genetics
The rest applies to me

I wash my hands and use deodorant regularly. Everything else falls to the wayside.

Not too bad. I shower after I workout and keep my car and kitchen clean. Also particular about my teeth brushing twice daily and flossing at least every other day. After that though, it's all pretty downhill.
My room is a shit storm. Dirty clothes on the floor and clean in the basket. Who needs a dresser or closet? I only use it for sleep and b-b-b-banging s-sluts.
I never wash my hands after using the facilities. Only if my skin actually makes contact with feces do I bother to wash them.

Ruining your skin and hair >the post

I think I've seen you post this before in a different thread one day. Why do you feel the need to save your morning routine? Kinda spergy if you ask me

Mom is that you?

Same dawg. Maybe it's just college though. I didn't used to be this repulsive. Anybody have a good remedy for feet that have created their own advanced civilization of micro organisms? I smelled my sock tonight and started realizing the bacteria have begun producing ammonia as it smells exactly like smelling salts. It's bad. I wash my feet daily. Nothing works

Also when I get athletes foot all I have to do is not wear socks and the bacteria become so competitive they eliminate it. I think this is a problem but hey bacteria don't make my feet itch and bleed

Exactly. I smell but gawd damn. Never had acne, skin is flawless, and my hair is softer than any woman could have

I bet you smell like shit and don't even know it.

All of these except shampooing my hair daily. Using shampoo more than once a week is retarded.

I need some help guys
>need suggestions and general routines for washing my face
>I have very chronic dandruff

No I do know it.

The idea behind shaving every day in the military is that it's a demonstration that you washed your face that day, or so I've been told by my uncle who's a colonel in the Canadian army.
I'm pretty hygienic. I don't shower absolutely every day, but I shower 5 or 6 days a week. I brush my teeth religiously and wash my hands after I poop and before meals.

Every day during a work week, though I might skip some shit if I'm feeling too drained and fatigued. And during the weekend it basically doesn't happen, unless I'm going to be around people.

Well... That's reassuring. It's just troublesome. I'm sure I smell occasionally. But people still stand around me and talk. It's never an issue. I try to make sure my dick and balls and ass don't smell. Using anti-antiperspirant deodorant helps and does wonders for BO, I never leave the room without using it in the sweaty areas. Shampooing/conditioning curbs scent for a long time. I've had girls run their finger through my hair and compliment the volume. I keep my air short though, it's easier. My breath is the only possible issue, I try to chew trident gum, that seems to help. I brush everyday to curb cavities, and don't eat sweets, that's about it.

I'll try to do better.

Isn't washing hair everyday bad for your hair?

>Lola by Marc Jacobs
You are female, I guess.

>Brush teeth
Only once a day
>Shower
Every 2 days or so
>Wash hair
Have curly hair, so I wash it every 4ish days otherwise it's permanently dead. Depends on how oily it gets.
>Wash hands
I can't even figure out how many times I wash my hands a day. I work in a hospital, so the habit just translates everywhere. On the plus side I haven't been sick in 3 years.
>Shave Daily
Trim to 0.5mm, shave neck, then let it go for a week and a half, trimming neck the whole way.
>Deodorant
Always.

I think I remember reading to use apple cider vinegar - you dilute it in water and then soak your feet in it, there should be instructions somewhere on the internet.

Selsun Gold anti-fungal anti-dandruff shampoo. Leave it on for 10 minutes and everything on your feet dies.